AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi everybobyyy :p I m J0int Girl and I have been a camgirl on Chaturbate for about 1 year and I also do vids on MV. I m enjoing it, but I have to say, it s a very stange and very big world. I m here to know better other models since it seems that many of them aren't willing to on other platforms, to support eachother and to learn better how this big world works. Thank you all :smug: HUGS :cat:

Hello, I'm Elawyn! I am just getting into camming and am doing my homework while I await verification on Chaturbate. Formerly I was a stripper but I've been out of that business for about 3 years.

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
HI there I am Sally Smiles it is really great to meet all of you guys! I have heard of this forum for a while but due to my archaic ways of navigating the web I have stayed away until now. So excited to be a part of this community and grow, learn, share together! If you have any specific questions about me or my place in camming please let me know and I look forward to getting to know y'all

Hey! My name is Andréa and you can find me as DivisionBelle on MFC. :artist: (....okay woah Amber Cutie has the best emojis EVAR!!)

I have been reading Amber Cutie blog posts through Google searches for a while, then I saw some of my friends were here. Can't wait to become part of the community. I have had my struggles and successes with cam and just want to see everyone succeed!

I am a full-time student so I do not broadcast very often (once or twice a week), but I am trying to work toward making camming my main income eventually! I worked in other adult industries before camming, but that's another story :D

And yes, my username is a Pink Floyd reference! :p:p:p

Hey new friends!!
I’m Gracie, a brand new cam model on CB. I’m so excited to be here to learn. I’m new to camming, not new to sex work. Thanks for having me!!

Hi! I'm Carmelo! I do light cam work on chaturbate right now. The plan is to become more active but I got sick for a little bit. Anyways! I enjoy fiddling with computers, watching anime, and learning new things. Talking to new people is my favorite pass time; I listening and talking to others from any and everything; hobbies to what someone had for breakfast. Let's talk favorite recipes and meals to cook!

Hi there!

I'm IvyGlass. New to camming. I actually have my first show today in about an hour on MFC ! Have been browsing this site for tips and such and it's all been so helpful. Bye now!

2019-02-28_02-13-31.jpg

Hey there, new here. My name is Fenrir Wolf. Find me on Twitter @FenxWolf I make graphics and bio designs for models on MFC and Chaturbate.
I also have a couples show on Chaturbate and I appear in my partners MV Live stream from time to time.
We're at about 23k followers. I have used CamGirlWiki before and I was hearing a lot of great things about this forum so I figured I should join since I used to be a huge forum junkie in my music days.

Excited to be here,

I do our Video Editing, Graphics, Website/Blog, and stuff of that nature.
Couples show: www.chaturbate.com/wolfparty3
My ManyVids: www.wolfparty3.manyvids.com

Hope it is okay to share my link...? If not let me know.
**Me**
FenEdit_1.jpg

Heyyy, my name is Kara! I have been camming on MFC for just under a year however after a longish break I will be back this week!!
Very excited after reading all the tips and tricks on this forum... hopefully it will make me a lot better than I was before!

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
Iam BAD , I take no shit off anyone, i have 0 Tolerance 4 anyone who feels there better then anyone else, and less tolerance for verbal abusers, hmmmm love speed and doing things i SMH after doing, ( ssshhhhh iam actually a nice guy keep in on the DL i have a rep to protect on MFC lol )

Names Vy, new to camming but have always been interested in it. Hoping to experience new things :)

Hey There!

Together, my girlfriend and I comprise "Lust|Eternal," and we have been camming as a couple on Chaturbate for a few weeks now. We've really enjoyed it so far--we have a few dedicated fans (who are generally high tippers) already, lots of followers and upvotes, etc.! This experience has been lucrative enough that we are trying to make it our main income together! I have spent countless hours reading, researching, and watching other broadcasters to glean as much experiential knowledge from models like you as I can, and I find myself constantly clicking ACF links in the Google results, so I figured I'd make an account and get involved in the discussion.
We look forward to getting to know all of you as we explore this lifestyle and community!

Hello ACF!!!

We are Chase and Skylar. Still very new to the cam world. We haven't even had our first broadcast yet but we've spent the last week getting ready to do so at anytime. We received our Lush and Domi in the mail today so hopefully we feel comfortable enough any day now to jump on.

We signed up for Chaturbate as it seems to be the #1 recommended site, at least from our research. We are 31(Chase) and 27(Skylar). A mutual friend of ours mentioned camming to us one one day so we both looked into and figured "why the fuck not!" We have known each other since 2011 and started dating summer of 2015. About a year after dating we got introduced to the Swinging Lifestyle and that basically opened up a huge flood gate of desires and comfortability with our relationship that makes camming for us a possibility.

Can't wait to see what this new found adventure has in store for us! Anyways, thanks for reading!

Stay thirsty,

Chase and Skylar

Twitter: https://twitter.com/XchaseXskylarX
CB: https://chaturbate.com/skylar_takes_chase/
MV: Skylar_Takes_Chase.manyvids.com

Hello girls , how can i set my goal on chaturbate ? i dont use obs , i broadcast straight from the page

Get to know the "Apps and Bots" intimately. Useful apps are "Tip Multigoal," "Alpha Goals," "Auto-Reset Tip Goal" etc. Spend a couple of hours looking at and playing with the apps and bots to find the games and goal apps and whatnot which appeal to you. Then, try them out!

Hey everyone! im very new to this. i was introduced by a friend that has done some work here self. i am from washington state and i build websites and profiles. if you guys need any help building something. reach out to me. My rates are fair. i hope it's ok to post about this here. :)

Hi everyone! My name is Lana.
I've been a webcam model since July 2015 on a site that is not that popular. I tried CB and MFC, but didn't like it that much so I deleted my profiles :D I started making videos in 2017 on MV and some other sites. I first heard about this forum when the FCP news started, but decided to join today. I know I'm late :p I'm also on Twitter.
Please to meet you all :cat: