AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I'm Jade. I'm working on starting out as a camgirl. Several of my friends are in the business and one of them reccomended this site as a good resource for getting all my ducks in a row.

I like gaming and reading, baking and crafting. Hoping to make new friends, get lots of info, and maybe some clients too. :)

Hello every one. Im going to tell you who the F*$%# i am! Yay! To be honest I started off in the food industry working in bakeries, washing dishes, cooking etc. I started to cam as a supplemental income, then I started dancing. This is going to sound kind of, but i was raised in a way I was not taught basic skills, so when i was working in the food industry at the beginning of my adult life. Its ohio where i'm at so in the food biz restaurants slow down in the winter except for the holidays. So, my hours would get cut, I lacked basic skills, of course i got better over time but still and I am a "soft women, not strong like the dudes", so I always ended up with the least hours of every one. End of spring, summer, and start of fall I got ok hours like 30 but Nov-feb I got like 17 hours. On top of that I was chronically ill. Eventually I feel so ill I ended up dancing and camming full time. So here I am heeeeeeeeey! lol

Hey folks, I'm a CB member although I've broadcast (broadcasted?) a few times on cam4, mainly to see things from the other perspective.

I have a somewhat isolating profession hence on some days cam models are the only other humans with whom I interact.

I always do c2c because I'm in a midlife crisis and under many delusions; among them that I'm still half-way handsome, a delusion that has diminished from when there was no half-way about it; and that these women give a fuck what I look like when they likely just see an animated organism between the ages of 30-80. :)

Hey guys!
My name is Mimi :) I'm not new to the adult industry but semi-new to camming. I've done roughly a month on Streamate and wondering if I should move to MFC or CB x

Also starting to make custom clips too! Hope we can be friends :) my twitter is @mimi_fawn :h:

Hey all! I am brand new to this forums thing (unless you count the few forums I have used for class discussions in school). I'm still very new to the cam world and how it all works so mod suggested checking out this forum site. With that said lets get down to the who am I basics.

I go by Phoenix, I am 24, I have been streaming on CB for just over 4 months now., and for those wondering...yes, the red hair IS natural.

Howdy all. I'm a Lawyer in San Diego. I'm considering expanding my firm into offerings tailored to members of the "adult industry" - cam girls, dancers, etc.

We would NOT be advising performers on the laws of the adult industry. The services our firm does work in estate planning and business formation, as well as business planning (tax planning, business management, co-ventures, insulating core businesses from side hustles, that sort of thing).

This is NOT a solicitation to be hired at this time. I am reaching out to a few spots to see if this is the sort of thing that people might be interested in, or if there are already a ton of lawyers doing this and they just don't talk about it.

Hey, I'm Cherry! I'm rather clueless but nonetheless enjoying my time camming. I'm here to keep this as safe as possible for myself and my privacy! I really love the community here. I'm excited to start this new chapter! :h:

Hello ACF

I am mainly here as a voice and an ear for the African models. I run a studio in Kenya and work with many cam girls. Often we earn very low tokens as compared to others, we don't ever get acknowledged or featured on any magazines, our cam quality is low, we have very few users in our rooms and I just want to learn, learn and learn on how to improve, how to do better, where to get the best deals on toys, I will appreciate any and all information and suggestions on how we can improve and get better as African models. I have been a CB model for four years. I have attempted multiple times to join MFC without any success.. How do I join MFC? Normally I apply successfully but don't get any response at all. Do you not hire African girls? I'm glad that chaturbate staff are here. How do we avoid getting banned all the time for no reason? what is "suspected violation of our terms?" I just want information, allow me to speak openly and allow me to learn. Hold my hands, teach me how we can be better and do better at this webcam modeling job. I think African market for webcam is the fastest growing in the world. You are getting thousands of Applications from African girls who want to be webcam models, but we need proper training. If you train me, I will train them. I dream of a day when chaturbate will hold its first conference in Kenya and have models and clients from all over the world being hosted by us. It will probably the best conference you have ever had. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hola everyone,
I'm very new camming! I started making accounts about a week and a half ago. I have only attempted to go live once. I lasted an hour and knew I was doing something wrong. :arghh: I thought I had done enough research and had my plan and it just wasn't working out. I knew I wouldn't log on and have 1000's of viewers right away, but it still was more unsuccessful that I had thought it would be. I've tried CB, today I did a little more research (which is how I found this site) and have looked into MFC. I do work a full time job and go to school and am a single parent. Another job does sound like a lot to take on, but it is what I need to provide for my littles and I know that if I am willing to put into it, I will be successful.

Hey all! My performer name is Sadie Manson— I go by SweetSadie666 on most platforms and social media. Currently I’m having the most luck on CB. I’ve been camming since August and am finally getting into a groove. I’ve lurked here a lot and it seems like a great resource with lots of great people. I look forward to learning and making new friends!

Hiya !
You can call me Lil :~) I'm on MFC as LilCucci and Twitter as @bigcucci !
I'm just saying hello really quick before I go live on MFC ... if you want to come say hi bacc , that would be sexy !
I'll be back with a better introduction on who I am ... just working on not being a perfectionist and just putting myself out there ! That's why this post sucks ! Haha.

Lots of love and Fat Pussy Energy !!!!
Xoxo gossip girl
(Aka Lilita)2019-11-16_02-29-39.jpg

Reactions: mira_leo
Hi there

Just wanted to say hi.Found your site browsing and heard about it through some friends. I'm a long time visitor to Cam models and occasional model.

Looking for a place to share some experiences and concerns

regards Donnie

HI!

I am new to AmberCutie. I have been a dancer for several years and am now transitioning to the webcam world. Currently on MFC and beginning to explore Chaturbate. I am looking to connect with other cam girls to learn how this crazy world works but esp in regards to troubleshooting with things like OBS (which I just downloaded) and the likes.

Also how do I make a cute signature like you all have on here...lol

~Hazel344-897-139-951-12548879.jpg

hello my name is Dennis. recently i got introduced by my girlfriend in the world of cammodeling. i have a lot of question and hope to find here some answers

IMG_20190301_180916 (2).jpgIMG_20190301_180916 (2).jpg Hi, I'm Valkyrie and I am still new to this as an actual avenue to work. My frind Viviane Kelpie told me to look here. Apparently, you guys are a great resource, so woot woot thank you, guys. I am hoping you can teach me a lot of things.

Hey! This is theprimefighter!!
I'm a 21 yo noobie broadcaster on CB (started today). I'm very excited about this journey and hope to become a nice cam guy.
I'm from India and I'm into this as a part-time job to afford my tuition.
Thank you for taking the time to read this, I hope you folks wish me luck!!

Hello Everyone,

I'm eatmayo and I'm here because I'm working on a SaaS product for cam models. More on this in a few weeks. :)

Hi my name is Jay,

I know that it was very uncreative to include my name in the username but I generally regard myself as simple, I started getting interested in the webcam model world at the start of the year, I thought I could use it as a platform to get better at flirting, a safe place were my advances wouldn't be shot down and would help me build up some confidence while in my mind offering the models an enjoyable experience.

I guess I was a bit delusional, I got caught up with an operator who let me think I was being more successful at flirting then I really was with the girl, he led me on and I thought I was actually becoming part of girl on screens life, but in reality I was moderating for the operator for 12hour shifts while working my fulltime job from home, trying to encourage and keep the models spirits up when she didnt even understand any of the words I spoke.

What turned out to be something I was trying to just dip my feet in, resulted in me diving head first into the world of camgirls when it came to the Russian side of it, involving studios and operators, and the practices related to them.

The camgirl that I was trying to comfort had cried a number of times on cam, and then suddenly vanished, so I ended up trying to find out what happened and long story short (and to not help any stalkers) I was able to reconnect with the operator who abused me and had a heart to heart with them and even was able to speak with the model about the situation once I had found out what had happened.

I fell in love with her and was really trying to help but when I spoke to her she didnt even know me. I started trying to learn Russian so I could speak to her better without a translator just to see if I could build some sort of relationship even if it was just casual friends so that all that time and emotional investment wasnt wasted.

I met another Russian model in my search to find the girl, who actually spoke English pretty well and after talking to them for a little while they had agreed to exchange services, I would help with their marketing and they would help teach me Russian... I am a demisexual which means that I am not aroused or have sexual attraction without a strong emotional connection.. basically I worked really hard for this second woman, became really attached to her, she had a terrible upbringing (not being loved, suicidal boyfriend, abused) and my heart went out to her, I wanted to be the white knight and save her and in that I developed a love for her but it was very one sided, I was helping her with her success, was able to have her on the front page multiple times, and the more success she had, the less she talked to me and put me on the backburner while I tried to work hard enough for her to have her pay attention to me.

One thing I did gain by these two girls even though I didnt find love was how screwed up the whole cam studio world is, at best these girls are making 40% of what the studio gets from these sites (so less then half of a half), at worst they are forced to work long hours no matter how much they make and paid a fixed salary, and if they dont work all the required hours or make a given quota, they are fined by the studio and given even less and if they work with a translator to speak to the men they could end up not even making 10% at the end of the day.

So why am I still here? I became friends with one of the models before I was serious about the first, when I started being led by the first model I cut ties with everyone else I was watching as feel like I wasnt betraying them and to focus on them. after all this happened I was able to find this model again and reconnect to her, found out that she also worked at a Russian studio, and we started talking offline a bit. And you havent already gathered from my past, I fell for her just like the others.

At least this time I am aware of my situation, I know they arent interested in a boyfriend (they like being single) but are willing to have a friendship with me, so even though I have feelings for her I am trying really hard to just be friends and one of the things I am trying to do is handle some of the DMCA takedowns for her so that she doesnt have to expose herself to blackmail from some of these sites which are hosting her photos and videos. I came across this forum when I saw a post about Upstore, I am having issues even getting all the links to report because every day I will get like 20 of them before the site bans my IP and I am just looking for resources to help me, I already hired a lawyer on her behalf, I just am hoping to gleam some information here in how to find and address different content so that I can protect her the best I can now that I have her approval to act on her behalf.

Thanks for letting me share, it was very therapeutic to tell my story that I havent been able to share with most people.
Jay

Hello. I am a fitness pro, boxer, good cook, really positive person. Model at cb ofcourse, but thinking about switching sites. This forum caught my attention, because it brings us broadcasters to a place where we can communicate, share our knowlendge and help each other out! So will be posting here from now on! Peace!

Evening!!
I'm Heather, a new trans girl can model. I'm 32, from Baltimore, a libra and I like to think an absolute bad ass. I just started on Chaturbate and I can be found there at OddOddBody.

Have a nice day!

Hola!!!

My name is Sierra! Long time lurker, *finally* decided to join. I’ve been dipping in and out of cam since 18 ( am now 22 ) you can find me on streammate, manyvids, onlyfans etc. I’m a second grade teacher by day, secret dominatrix by night. I also recently gave birth to my twin boys this july, so as you can guess life is kind of insane at the moment, but i’m the happiest i’ve ever been :’) So happy/excited to be apart of this community!!!
much love 💗 0C7DA41A-7D78-4429-8679-60A41C368904.jpeg

hey im john im im 31 and new here. i cam here cause im seeking for some advice and read a thread here about someone asking about a problem they were having that seemed similar to mine. im glad to meet you all. i like to be a gentle men even though i have a pretty naughty side too and i guess its paid off for once...or maybe im playing myself again? lol so being new and all can someone help me? im not sure if ill get banned or something by putting something in a different thread about my question or if i just make a brand new topic?

Hi. I discovered CB some months ago as a user. I was curious to learn more about camming and stumbled upon this forum.