AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Zay here. Medical student, enjoyer of weightlifting, and could really go for a cheesy gordita crunch with creaamy jalapeño saaaaaaaws.

Thanks for welcoming us :)

Hi. So I went to the Arousr site and saw that I already have an account on there, but my status is as a "free member." How do I get it to switch me over into the "chat host" role? I know that if I click the "Become a chat host" link, it's just going to tell me "This e-mail address already has an account here."

Hello everybody!
Thanks for having me in this awesome community! Reading posts here is so informative and refreshing.

I have been an active model at MFC for a couple of years a while back, and now I got approved at MFC. I also have a profile at SM, but I'm reading here before I jump in and turn the cam on :D
I wonder if reactivating an old profile at MFC gives one the new model status.
I'm so very curious to join the models only part of the forum :D

Hey, very grateful for you all, models and members, and for Amber for creating this space for us!

Hi. So I went to the Arousr site and saw that I already have an account on there, but my status is as a "free member." How do I get it to switch me over into the "chat host" role? I know that if I click the "Become a chat host" link, it's just going to tell me "This e-mail address already has an account here."
This means that when you created a Free Member account and did not use the Become a Chathost application page as you have already noticed
What you can do is create a ticket with Support simply by using the "Contact Us" tab on our website Homepage so they an re-set your account and you can complete the application process
You can find the "Support" tab by scrolling to the bottom of our Website homepage and click on the "Contact Us" option
Make sure you include your Email address associated with the account in question when you reach out to Support please :)

This means that when you created a Free Member account and did not use the Become a Chathost application page as you have already noticed
What you can do is create a ticket with Support simply by using the "Contact Us" tab on our website Homepage so they an re-set your account and you can complete the application process
You can find the "Support" tab by scrolling to the bottom of our Website homepage and click on the "Contact Us" option
Make sure you include your Email address associated with the account in question when you reach out to Support please :)

Thank you. But no, I never make the mistake of signing up as a member instead of model on these adult sites. A long time ago I did use the 'Become a chathost' application to sign up. But I think what happened is that I just never went forward with uploading my ID, etc. after I'd read so many negative things about how awful that Linda person who'd been in charge at the time.

Also I sent you guys an e-mail a few days ago.

I just sent a second e-mail just now (This time I specifically used the words "reset my account" in my message), and now it's not even letting me send the message because it says in red letters "You are a robot!" :facepalm:😂 Uh...it's not my fault there's no CAPCHA steps for me to complete. But I am definitely a real person. Lol. And I noticed before that when I did message Support via the 'Contact us' form, I never get a confirmation e-mail saying that they've indeed received my message.

This is frustrating. I'm going to try e-mailing that telepass e-mail too.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm Jack from Singapore an avid Chaturbate user. I am here because I needed help from the professionals.

Hi There,

I am a dirty old pig.
About 50 years old and salivating (and more...) over all the fine flesh that the beautiful and wonderful girls of the webcam world display.
Watching Fred Melamed GIF by NOW WE'RE TALKING TV SERIES

My credo is:
"Do to others as you would have them do to you." (Luke 6:31).
Or in plain English - Be nice and polite, that will achieve much more positive response.

My only shield is my username - other than asking for my identity, you can ask me anything. And I will answer as truthful as possible.

👋

College student who's only messed around with women IRL and using cams to get my fix of things I can't act out on IRL.

Nice community here.

Hello, I am here going under the name Joe Truth Seeker well, because I am seeking the truth about a common situation I am realizing... I am a completely normal, well balanced individual has entered into a new and exciting phase of my life and I would like to share this and here the opinions of others. In many ways, still being not married with no children has afforded me the opportunity to experience life from multiple points of view extremely uncommon to most. I am brave and accomplished in many areas of life, but not yet financially rewarded from my current endeavors, but I am fully confident I will be in a very different financial situation in the next couple of years. I ask that for all who read my posts please keep in mind that I have had many open minded relationships with all types of people in all walks of life. I am a people person and tend to get along very well with most positive people. So I am not looking for the opinions of those who believe they are jaded or who are just simply going to be rude or negative.
Thank You All, in advanced and I look forward to speaking with all who have relative input...

Hey there! I'm here to help out people who are in the cam industry and have technical problems or any support related questions. I decided to join because I see a lot of girls who wanna make it in this industry, either already doing it or they want to start doing it, but don't know how and they can't get any technical support. I'll help out in any way I can :)

Hi all! I am ScaredMan. An old stupid nick name but I have used it in this business for some 20 years now so I kind of live with it. I write erotic novels, I chat about stories with people who pay me for it, I sell some pics and videos now and then and I also sometimes like to be on the other side of things and watch cam shows. I tend to become friends with models and I try to support them. I also have people who support me and the work I do with writing etc. And I really love to chat about all sorts of things!

Reactions: arousr
Hello, just joined and am glad because I’ve learnt a few things today when I accidentally came across this page
You can call me Hailey and I look forward to learn more about streaming since am new to all this

Reactions: arousr
Hi all. I'm a user, not a model. Mostly active on SM, SC, and CB. Love the community vibe some rooms have on CB, where the regulars all know each other. I only ever saw one room on SM like that and then the model left / renamed. Ah well.