AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hello everyone,

Glad to be here , I hope to find answers to my questions and of course learn from the most experienced members.

I'm Alex, 30 years old from London.

I usually do videochat in a few platforms as stripchat and streamodels .

Speak to you soon

Ginnie here. New to all this and it's for sure it's own other dimension. I'm addicted to iced coffee and old school games. I'm a hippie at heart and I'm so over the 9-5 day to day. I wanna be free lol.

Reactions: arousr
hello everyone, i'm andre, i'm a webcammodel on the chaturbate website as full job, i'm from the most beautiful country in the world which is portugal, my only hobby in my life is bodybuilding, basically everything i earn i invest in my career As a bodybuilder, curiously I am a very reserved and shy person, so I can't make a lot of money, and I only do it because it allows a freedom and I am the father of a pittbull dog who is my only daily companion

I just sent a second e-mail just now (This time I specifically used the words "reset my account" in my message), and now it's not even letting me send the message because it says in red letters "You are a robot!" :facepalm:😂 Uh...it's not my fault there's no CAPCHA steps for me to complete. But I am definitely a real person. Lol. And I noticed before that when I did message Support via the 'Contact us' form, I never get a confirmation e-mail saying that they've indeed received my message.

This is frustrating. I'm going to try e-mailing that telepass e-mail too.
Please complete the CAPTCHA in order to send a message to support, it's on the page where the message box is
There will not be a confirmation Email sent to you but you will see the "Message Sent" notification when a message is sent using the Contact Us form to let you know it was processed
Support replies Mon-Fri to tickets and as long as your message was received it will be replied to within 1 business day

Please complete the CAPTCHA in order to send a message to support, it's on the page where the message box is
There will not be a confirmation Email sent to you but you will see the "Message Sent" notification when a message is sent using the Contact Us form to let you know it was processed
Support replies Mon-Fri to tickets and as long as your message was received it will be replied to within 1 business day

I got an e-mail response from them back on August 12th, but thank you. :)

Hey people! I'm Mary Corner, camgirl on Streamate and Onlyfans model! I'm probably older than most of you and an actual milf! Although I am already 2 years on OF, I newly joined the camming world, and I am having new questions every week!
Thank you for attending my "TedX Talk"! :cat:
Nice to be here with you!

Hello! Just wanted to introduce myself as I joined Chaturbate today and broadcasted for the first time. This is something very out of my comfort zone as I have pretty poor self image, but it was really liberating to do. I managed to get 14 followers, but no tips and I did essentially just do my first broadcast for free. I am wanting to set bots up to provide tip amounts for PMs and things I can do/provide. I find them soooo confusing though! I will post later to ask which bots are the most user friendly. Do these bots remain active each time you broadcast or do you have to set them up each time?

I look forward to immersing myself in this community and hope to meet some friends along the way.

:D

Reactions: StormDMCA
hi, ima a Brasilian camgirl, I love games and relaxing while drinking amazing coffee-made stuff. my dream is to become number 1 on the site I work, but I know will be a lot of work and perseverance involved to achieve this target. I believe anyone can do anything, but I don't believe everybody has the same chances or facilities/difficulties in life and each one has their own path through life. I hope I can make cam models friends and share experiences and knowledge. together we become stronger.

Hello everyone! I am wet wifey Noelle, and I am a I am on pso and a cammodel. Lately, I am on NF, Streamate and LoyalFans. I am just getting back in the industry after taking a few years off. I hope to learn as much as possible and have great conversations with like-minded people.

I’m the mostly cute , sometimes crazy either way u will love me either way I’m sure ! You need to come and investigate me more

Attachments

• 0D35A98C-20AE-4063-BBCB-3A62ABBFD711.jpeg
    0D35A98C-20AE-4063-BBCB-3A62ABBFD711.jpeg
    683.7 KB · Views: 3
I'm Emirhan, I stream on chaturbate. I was addicted 5 months ago I think. It is like my only social circle and environment. I had so good experiences with some of my followers and today I lost all of them because I got banned.

Hi everyone, I'm Jack.
I'm 33y/o from Australia.
Currently, my Wife and I love using CB to interact with new models. We like to talk to models that we find sexy or attractive and are willing to participate in C2C with us.
We have built some rather nice friendships through this process and are eager to continue and possibly even start an OF down the track.
Anyway, happy to be here.
Peace!

HI! My name is Kelly, I have been a part-time camgirl for 10 yrs. I started on SM in 2012 but switched to token sites in 2017-2018. I have 2 dogs, I love houseplants and gardening, and my favorite band is TOOL. :)

Hi there

Im Lainen the Wiking.
My goal is to take over the world.
Think about it: If every camgirl in the world would unite on this common goal....
Or...
Am I just a sarcastic old fart???

:smuggrin:
:smuggrin: