AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hello forum!! You can call me Mali, or Maliamber... :) I am sometimes a performer, but mostly I am a studio owner.
I have solo accounts, as well as studios on both Chaturbate and Strip Chat.

I am happy to join this forum, as I see many comments about problems such as I have experienced.

I consider Chaturbate the best Cam site as far as operation and how many customers, but also terrible as far as customer service, and trying to help.
My experience is always walking on egg shells, CB is fast to suspend, Ban, and permanently Ban without warning or cause. And.... seem to never reply when you contact customer service.
I have found site such as 'pissed off customer' helpful as that seems to get a response. But as far as a professional company, I would give a 2 on base of 1 to 10.

One model in particular, they suspended 6 months for looking too young, nothing specific. She is 24, and has a 100% rating, so I know it was not her customers.
6 months is too extreme.. she is on SC now, and making 1/2 as much as on CB. Really sickening how models are treated by CB.

Anyway, enough of all that.... happy to be here and share and learn.

Mali

Reactions: StormDMCA
My name is Elle and I’m a cam model! Im on MFC (for now) and I also have an only fans!!! I started camming 4 years ago and stopped until just a little while ago. I don’t really have a schedule for now, still trying to figure everything out but I’d love to make some new friends on here in the meantime! I also love to Skype and Snapchat!! https://profiles.myfreecams.com/XElle420
What's your snapchat?

Hi I am Steve. I just launched a website, kivybe.com that is like onlyfans, but accepts crypto. I want to learn more about what the industry is like so I can build a better platform. I am curious about likes and dislikes of available platforms, and how to improve upon them. I just completed my bs, and am currently working on my masters degree. Anything else you may want to know just ask. I may tell you, but it is the internet after all.

Hello 👋
I'm Z. Just a shy weirdo CB member from Indiana. Came across this site while trying to find a way to reach CB support regarding a permanent scary sounding ban email without details.

Since being here, I see so many posts regarding permanent bans with not specific reasons.

I got banned from a video game once when I was younger and I remember not being able to get a reason from their support as well.

Does anyone know if this is a common company/support tactic? If so would it be because they're wanting to stay vauge to avoid any possible legal issues that may arise if wrong information is stated?

Hello, my name is Frankbrambilla and I am a new member of your Forum. I have a question for you. I would like someone to tell me whether the models know how many tokens one has totally tipped them in various privates he had with them over the weeks. In other words, when I enter a room, does the girl have a statystics of the tokens I have tipped her since I started having privates with her ? Thank you in advance for taking care of this issue and for letting me have a reply.
I came across this app on the CB site. Is this the information you are looking to see if possible?
V2 Room Analytics

Hi I’m mark from markskitty and we have been banned with absolutely no information given to us and thousands of dollars held on chaturbate

hi everybody 🥰 I’m Sofie, new here and I’m posting this to introduce myself! Thank you so much for having me and welcoming me to this community. I’ve been in the adult industry as a cam model, clip artist and content creator for over 2 years now, I went full time right away when I started jumping in the deep end 😂💜 I joined here to find more advice and tips and tricks for content creation camming social media for us in the adult industry as well as marketing info. ☺️ My hobbies outside of work, are diys, beauty, sewing and crafts, gaming and I recently got into cosplay. Super nice to meet you all!💜

I'm a pretty active SM cam model and have dabbled in to MFC! I've been on SM for almost 13 years and love being a part of the cam model community :)
Really looking into learning more about MFC and how to truly work it!

Hey everyone!

My name is Goooooooose, I am a CB Mod, DJ, and, as of almost a week ago, part-time cam girl.

I have been a member of CB since around 2018. Intitally, I was looking for cosplay streams, and it led me to the site, and from there, I found new friends to chill and chat with.
I mod for two major rooms, one based in the US and the other in Canada, and I split my time between them.

I wanted to join this forum to stay up to date on industry news, make new friends, and seek camming advice when I needed it.

I look forward to chatting with people soon! :)

Attachments

• a92a0b984103c3d189a42bd2a985e3d5edd787e9.jpg
    a92a0b984103c3d189a42bd2a985e3d5edd787e9.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 1
Hi everyone I'm Marco aspiring cam model I have been trying to get on bonga cams and I did the identification like they said and I did the ID up to my face but they keep deleting it. I ask why they say "identification+ head + identification" must be same. To me that's Id front back Id front plus my head. But I've been back and forth with these guys for 3 days on this and I have no freaking idea what you're trying to tell me in does anybody have any idea

Hi there! I'm just a guy looking for his thing, specially on Chaturbate 😝And I though that this forum will definitely help me find it!
😄

hi! i am a trans model from chaturbate. i am here to gain knowledge and to solve an issue on my account. the chaturbate admin held my pay out in my account because they said someone who is not age verified appeared on my broadcast. but i dont think someone is appearing on my broadcast because i am the only one who is working that time and my door is always lock everytime i am working. and i know to myself that i am not disobeying any rules in chaturbate. i hope u can help me solve this issue. thankyou so much!