AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hello all,

We are a young couple of travelers, and we are about to start caming. We already have our account in chaturbate open. But now we need to create our profile and get our gear ready before we start.
We are also on the process of moving to a different country, hopefully we will be settled around the 20th of April, mean will we will read this forum and make some questions if we feel needed.

Thank you for having us here!

Hey!
Can I ask for clarification? I’m so sorry I feel dumb that everyone gets it but me:(
So I posted my introduction msg into this thread (I think— I hope I did that right!!) and then now I have to keep posting in this thread like friendly msgs in order to gain access to be qualified to the verification process? (But it doesn’t mean I actually gain verification, just means I gain access to the process). Is that correct? Correct me if I’m wrong!
I understand we can’t dm anyone without being verified (I believe), so I thought this might be the best place to ask the question. I hope this is not breaking any rules!!
Thanks for any support/ assistance/ feedback!
Emilia

Hey!
Can I ask for clarification? I’m so sorry I feel dumb that everyone gets it but me:(
So I posted my introduction msg into this thread (I think— I hope I did that right!!) and then now I have to keep posting in this thread like friendly msgs in order to gain access to be qualified to the verification process? (But it doesn’t mean I actually gain verification, just means I gain access to the process). Is that correct? Correct me if I’m wrong!
I understand we can’t dm anyone without being verified (I believe), so I thought this might be the best place to ask the question. I hope this is not breaking any rules!!
Thanks for any support/ assistance/ feedback!
Emilia
There's an entire forum to post in, you don't have to keep replying in this thread :)

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Hey Everyone!
Derek here from Colorado. I just discovered this site while trying to figure out what the mirror sites are of my Streamate broadcasts...

Happy to be here and if you want a link to my model page, just ask!

20150111_144752_8_bestshot_cropped2_resized.jpg

Reactions: StormDMCA
Hello Everyone, I'm Lisa a chaturbate model based in east africa....I came across this forum while googling some help I needed on my stream.
This forum got me on the right track, although I still have some missing pieces I belive this is where to find them and this is why I decided to register and be a menber. Happy to be one of you guys

Hello Everyone, I'm Lisa a chaturbate model based in east africa....I came across this forum while googling some help I needed on my stream.
This forum got me on the right track, although I still have some missing pieces I belive this is where to find them and this is why I decided to register and be a menber. Happy to be one of you guys
Love it! I’m new too Lisa:) hopefully we can help each other out❤️

Reactions: basileus
Hello everyone! Not sure if I ever sent a message introducing myself so here goes! I'm a 67 year old male Stripchat model. Now that I'm retired, I spend a lot of time there and often follow the topics here. I like Stripchat so much more than my years on chaturbate. I'm always surprised that I have so many followers given my age and especially being about 15 pounds overweight but I've met so many horny and fun people there. I try to be nice to everyone and I think that helps and I really take an interest in my viewers. I'm truly addicted to it! I've learned a lot there and would be happy to share some tips to attracting and keeping paying followers. Feel free to ask me anything including which toys seem to bring the most tokens. Love this forum!

Hello community! im akavmek and i've found this community searching on internet some help about ChaturbatePlatform :)
actually i'am working as Monitor for 2 independent models who become from the studio i was started.
I would love to get some support and new knowledge in the industry :)

hi y’all! i’m bella ☺️
i started camming earlier this year and am still definitely a novice at it. but it has been so much more fun and hard work than i could’ve ever imagined! so thanks to everyone who has spent time giving advice on this forum: it has been infinitely helpful.

i am an open-minded and goofy person and i really like sharing my taste in music with the viewers of my stream. i also love chatting and hearing stories from my viewers’ lives. genuine connections make this job so worth it for me. i started off on OF in 2021, and have been slowly building my page ever since.

i look forward to participating in this forum and getting to know you all as well ☺️ xoxo

Hi guys.. Im completely new on camming world,and tommorow will be my first streaming day..Im surching true forum things that Im curious about,and I can see that is relly helpfull . Thank you all for sharing your expiriance here and helping to all of us with tipps.

Reactions: Theclubist111
Hey, hey! I'm Nova! I'm a cam model, cosplayer, and nintendo fanatic. I've joined this community to learn more about the industry and connect with other creators while learning more about how to entertain my fans. I look forward to meeting each and every one of you!

Also, here's a poison ivy cosplay with me waving saying hello :happy:

Attachments

• Starr-54.jpg
    Starr-54.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 3
Hey Fine Folk,

I'm an ex long time MFC user, returned to help out a model friend setup her profile. Tinkering with CSS/html pages and brushing up on my skills.

Hi there🤗 Im Sandra, completely new in this industry. Still trying to figure out how things are working here and on the cite. Camming from eastern Eu. As I could notice until now,this cite was the most helpful to me to find information,and thank you all for that. Hopefully I will be able in curtain time to help some other newbies - goes around comes around ☺️Wish you all good luck and lot of excellent time during working hours

Hello, I'm new here. I discovered this site while looking up cam modeling topics from the standpoint of a member (customer). It seems like if something pertains to cam modeling, it's apparently been discussed on this site!

Reactions: ElGato