AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Ruh roh! Give me a chance and you will find the opposite of your worries. But still, I welcome criticism as it helps us become a better us. So I'd like to know what it is that worries you about raw and real? God knows the world lacks people like that today
Assuming you were going for "anti-woke" there, it's off-putting to think you'd mean bashing the acknowledgement of human rights/equality issues and attempts to turn the world into a more progressive and accepting place.

Assuming you were going for "anti-woke" there, it's off-putting to think you'd mean bashing the acknowledgement of human rights/equality issues and attempts to turn the world into a more progressive and accepting place.

Oh see? Misunderstanding. Most probably from my side. I think we have different definitions of "woke." Im assuming woke for you means, being a better person and being enlightened and helping each other etc. Etc. Would that be somewhat a correct assumption?

Oh see? Misunderstanding. Most probably from my side. I think we have different definitions of "woke." Im assuming woke for you means, being a better person and being enlightened and helping each other etc. Etc. Would that be somewhat a correct assumption?
At the very least, acknowledging that there are racial prejudices/discrimination and working to change that.

It's an assumption that most people who do sex work for a living would be tolerant and progressive with their ideals, as it takes such for our job to be accepted. Discussed briefly here - https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/t...-could-be-this-intolorent.47666/#post-1191477

At the very least, acknowledging that there are racial prejudices/discrimination and working to change that.

It's an assumption that most people who do sex work for a living would be tolerant and progressive with their ideals, as it takes such for our job to be accepted. Discussed briefly here - https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/t...-could-be-this-intolorent.47666/#post-1191477

I totally agree with you. See woke for me means awake. Being nice..being kind. Being calm and civilized. Helping those in need and standing up for those that don't have a voice. Giving my slice of bread to someone who doesn't have one. Giving away my wealth to help as many lives instead of.greedily saving and sitting on money that would otherwise circulate and help out people.

Then there's woke like Karen's and dumbasses and greedy arseholes who only care for themselves. After all they are entitled to it because they believe falsely that they are enlightened just because they hear others use the word.

Racism and hate and negativity and evil should not be allowed to even consider existing today. Today we should have already been a one big family. Today we shouldn't still have to elect 130 year old bastards who don't want to ever quit office and won't even change their mind about anything so they continue to fuck us up in chains.

A good example would be the N word. I use it all the time..both the soft one and the hard R version. The former is used even with black people, but the latter ironically, is always used on non blacks. Because that word to me and a lot of others, isn't an offensive way of addressing blacks but an offensive way of addressing a scummy person. Acting stingyz being two faced, talking shit behind peoples backs, not lending a hand to those less than them, etc etc. I have been to prison and if any black person should have been offended by my.use.of the words, it would be there. So if I'm still breathing here on the outs, then can't anybody ever tell me how.to use/not to use words.

But a "woke" person of today will argue that I am not woke and racist and try to enforce word and thought policing. To me, thats still asleep lol

I totally agree with you. See woke for me means awake. Being nice..being kind. Being calm and civilized. Helping those in need and standing up for those that don't have a voice. Giving my slice of bread to someone who doesn't have one. Giving away my wealth to help as many lives instead of.greedily saving and sitting on money that would otherwise circulate and help out people.

Then there's woke like Karen's and dumbasses and greedy arseholes who only care for themselves. After all they are entitled to it because they believe falsely that they are enlightened just because they hear others use the word.

Racism and hate and negativity and evil should not be allowed to even consider existing today. Today we should have already been a one big family. Today we shouldn't still have to elect 130 year old bastards who don't want to ever quit office and won't even change their mind about anything so they continue to fuck us up in chains.
A good example would be the N word. I use it all the time..both the soft one and the hard R version. The former is used even with black people, but the latter ironically, is always used on non blacks. Because that word to me and a lot of others, isn't an offensive way of addressing blacks but an offensive way of addressing a scummy person. Acting stingyz being two faced, talking shit behind peoples backs, not lending a hand to those less than them, etc etc. I have been to prison and if any black person should have been offended by my.use.of the words, it would be there. So if I'm still breathing here on the outs, then can't anybody ever tell me how.to use/not to use words.

But a "woke" person of today will argue that I am not woke and racist and try to enforce word and thought policing. To me, thats still asleep lol
Um yeah, so your posts contradict each other.

Don't use the N word. You clearly are not meant to.

Um yeah, so your posts contradict each other.

Don't use the N word. You clearly are not meant to.
Also the term "anti-woke" is normally used by the far right whackos and the evangelical christian crazies of the USA - which is not a great group to associate yourself with.

Dude, what?! Yikes.....

In the United States anti-woke is Karen's and dumbasses. The Karen's are against being "woke" and aware of the world around them.

What makes it worse is that he has reached out to another other model on here and was commenting about how he might be near her living location.
Wait. What?

What makes it worse is that he has reached out to another other model on here and was commenting about how he might be near her living location.

Yeah, I saw that too. Smh. I think Amber has good instincts about people, and her first impression of this guy (That he’s not a good fit for this forum) was spot-on. His posts so far are in poor taste…especially the one where he tried to justify him using the N word and its usage by “Blacks” and “non-Blacks.” 🙄 That just came out of nowhere…like my man, you probably should’ve just kept that shit to yourself. Lol…..

This is gonna be me every time I’m about to read one of his posts…

heath ledger joker GIF

Yeah, I saw that too. Smh. I think Amber has good instincts about people, and her first impression of this guy (That he’s not a good fit for this forum) was spot-on. His posts so far are in poor taste…especially the one where he tried to justify him using the N word and its usage by “Blacks” and “non-Blacks.” 🙄 That just came out of nowhere…like my man, you probably should’ve just kept that shit to yourself. Lol…..

This is gonna be me every time I’m about to read one of his posts…

heath ledger joker GIF
Yeah I’m definitely feeling Amber’s vibe already. It’s pretty spot on that this isn’t going to work when someone immediately is bragging about being banned from platforms.

IMG_0833.gifThen it’s about being woke
Next, it’s about using the N word
And Lastly, the icing on the cake is sliding into someone’s profile.

This guy must be a saint!

But in fairness at least he understood the assignment because now we know exactly who he is.

Yeah, I think i’m going to like this place.

Yeah, I think i’m going to like this place.

I was 100% with you…until this part. :( Please don’t let that guy give you a bad impression about this amazing forum. I hope that you stick around and give this place a chance. This community (and Amber herself) is awesome imo, and Amber does a great job of maintaining ACF and dealing with guys like this. She’s also a busy woman, but she always makes sure to step in and handle issues as soon as she can. She wants everyone to feel welcome and comfortable here.

I was 100% with you…until this part. :( Please don’t let that guy give you a bad impression about this amazing forum. I hope that you stick around and give this place a chance. This community (and Amber herself) is awesome imo, and Amber does a great job of maintaining ACF and dealing with guys like this. She’s also a busy woman, but she always makes sure to step in and handle issues as soon as she can. She wants everyone to feel welcome and comfortable here.
I so appreciate the love in this post, @yummybrownfox thank you :)
I think I interpreted her post differently though, in that she knew I was onto the guy's shitty attitude and would likely be kicking him to the curb pretty quick lol.

Which I did! Fuck that guy and his "look how good I say am but I also do this thing that makes me soooo edgy that CB banned me". :D :D

Anyone using the term anti-woke isn't our vibe here.

I think I interpreted her post differently though, in that she knew I was onto the guy's shitty attitude and would likely be kicking him to the curb pretty quick lol.

Which I did! Fuck that guy and his "look how good I say am but I also do this thing that makes me soooo edgy that CB banned me". :D :D

Oh, shit. I totally misunderstood her. Sorry about that. Lol.

Hello, my name is Arthur.
I am over 40 years old, and I am still addicted to webcam girls.
I tried to bury myself in work and spend all my free time doing something. but even very tired before going to bed I still cannot help myself and rush to the girls.

I was half awake when I wrote that comment… so my apologies if my words came out wrong.

I was being sincere when I said I was going to like this place. I already do.

I really enjoy the community part. And it seems like Amber has worked extremely hard to build and cultivate a safe environment for everyone.

I’m glad that you didn’t read my interpretation like that. You were spot on with my delivery. I knew that you were onto him as soon as he hit the send button.
That was comforting and rewarding at the same time.
Thank you!

Reactions: AmberCutie
Hello summer here I’m new and looking to find a good place to get started I have a OF and I stream on cam4 I’m hoping I can get a fan base and have some fun at the same time I wish you all a great day

Reactions: StormDMCA
I am lesabre. Also known as just les....

Been on SM for sometime now, probably over 5 years.

Just looking to see what others have got to say and see if I agree or not.

My name is Gi....DavidEX, I'm a si called model on chatturbate, and I'm here cause I'm a curious fag and always looking for ways to get in trouble. But mostly looking for ways to get dick, what can I say, is on my nature.