AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hello fellow cammers. 😍❤️ My name is Serenity. For fun I like to get a little nerdy, read about science, and stay up to date with what is happening on our little planet. I have a lot of exciting things planned in my room and I am excited to get to connect with everybody. During my broadcast we will be playing games, answering trivia, discussing movies and games, role-playing, and all sort of fun themes.

Hey I’m Trevor I’m a young buck from California, and I cam here and there. Just sayin hey and hmu if anyone want to just chit chat 😊
By chit chat you mean you'll send unsolicited half nude photos to our inboxes asking us if we want to fool around with you in our free time? GL buddy.

Ew … and then Trevor comes along and takes freeloading to a whole new level.

Hey I’m Trevor I’m a young buck from California, and I cam here and there. Just sayin hey and hmu if anyone want to just chit chat 😊
This site is not for soliciting sexy chit chat, bye
(He was sending unsolicited private messages for such, that won't fly here.)

Men joining this forum thinking you’re gonna “befriend” us just so you can get FREE sexy one-on-one chat out of us…think again. 🙄 “BuT i’M a MoDeL tOo!” Cool story, bro. And even if you are a fellow model, that still doesn’t entitle you to free shit.

Social Media Lol GIF by Shalita Grant

Happy Friday, everyone!

Reactions: MarieElise
Men joining this forum thinking you’re gonna “befriend” us just so you can get FREE sexy one-on-one chat out of us…
wait.... I did not know this was an option? ;)

🙄 “BuT i’M a MoDeL tOo!” Cool story, bro. And even if you are a fellow model, that still doesn’t entitle you to free shit.
Surely if they *are* a model (and not just a hobby-wanker) they should be far more respectful and also know not to make such requests. :facepalm:

Happy Friday, everyone!
And happy Saturday from down-under ;)

Reactions: MarieElise
Hey everyone,

We’re a studio located in Montenegro. From our research, we’re the first of our kind in this beautiful country and we’re doing really well. We have a few models here, and we’re guaranteeing a minimum salary 4x higher than the average wage in the country. We’re also providing free accommodation in private apartments (not shared living spaces), and it’s going really well.

We’ve been long-time lurkers here and appreciate all the information we’ve been able to find here in-order to offer our models a great experience from the get-go.

I have been trying to get paid from chaturbate for over a month now. I haven’t gotten any responses from “support” I found Shirley’s email in a forum and she hasn’t responded either. Does any one know what I can do?!? I have checked and checked and checked my payment information and it is all correct. I live in Canada if that matters at all. I am desperate for this money! Someone please help!

I have been trying to get paid from chaturbate for over a month now. I haven’t gotten any responses from “support” I found Shirley’s email in a forum and she hasn’t responded either. Does any one know what I can do?!? I have checked and checked and checked my payment information and it is all correct. I live in Canada if that matters at all. I am desperate for this money! Someone please help!

I am LanaRoberts, and I am here to search for any help with epayservice problem! I have money on my epayservice account . And I cant get them. They never answer, they dont let me enter. I hate this, I need to receive my salary. Help me someone, please.

Reactions: StormDMCA
Hello 👋 🌺 I m Ina. I am a cam model and content creator. I started last summer in a studio and get to work as independent model of 4 months. I try my best to get better and have a better future. 🤍✨ I m 20 years old ✨21 on 14th September 🥳I m here to learn and if I can, glad to help 🌺 ✨
I love cats, I have 2 😻 I want to grow my incomes and save for my future. 🤍 I also like to read self development books and any other kind of information. I like the affiliate marketing and find it interesting to study. 💚
I am open-minded, I love to feel free and be myself. I m very comunicative. I Belive in the impossible and I love to achieve it. ✨ This is a little bit of myself, but I hope I did introduce to everybody a kind of idea of the person I am and I want to become. Wish you all the best luck🤞 💚💓😘 kisses 😘
IMG_20230728_123535.jpg

Hello hello! My name is Cal. I’m from Minnesota and I am 29 years old. Been on and off CB now for about 10 years. Largely into FemDom and love being an exhibitionist (as I’m sure everyone else does here…). Looking forward to making some connections and learning how to make my cam show more appealing. Thanks all!

What’s going on! I’m not sure this website connects cam girls with cam guys ever but I do have some experience with an ex of mine and am looking to find women to collaborate with! I’m a barber/hairdresser of 9 years and would love to continue this line of work as well!

Attachments

• IMG_0290.jpeg
    IMG_0290.jpeg
    540.6 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: yummybrownfox
What’s going on! I’m not sure this website connects cam girls with cam guys ever but I do have some experience with an ex of mine and am looking to find women to collaborate with! I’m a barber/hairdresser of 9 years and would love to continue this line of work as well!
That is not what my forum is about.

Hello ACF!!

My name is Nikki Night and i am a former webcam model (MFC & PBL- 2010 to 2013) that has the pleasure to be a model coach and mentor (since 2013). I absolutely love the SW community and i consider what i do a dream job. You can find me on My.Club as a community manager helping models earn more and learn more skills to help them navigate the world of sexxxy e-commerce. You can talk to me about My.Club if you wish or just camming & creating in general. I am here for you no matter the topic:cat: IF YOU DO have feedback about My.Club (good OR bad) please dont hesitate to share it with me. We can only get better from your feedback. I look forward to chatting with all of you and being a dedicated member of the ACF community:kiss:

Talk soon!

~Nikki

HD-kiss.png

Reactions: StormDMCA
Hi! Daniela here, Iḿ totaly new at this and are searching for answer, guidans and fellowship with other like minded people. I come from sweden and Iḿ in my 40ś. Dont know yet if I will fall or succseed, time will tell. At the same time a little scared that Iḿ too old, have to high thoughts of my self etc etc.
Hope you can read my english even though itś not so well polished ;)

Hope to find a place where I can vent my thoughs and questions.

Lots of love/Dani

Hi! I'm kimmy.

I'm here in amber's to get hot issue's from CB , and To seek as well a help to any associates from Cb to help me out of my suspended account. (not a banned account) just suspended, hehehe.

I am looking forward to get a chance to connect cb from here. cause I still haven't receive any reply from them to my emails.

Thank you!

Reactions: NikkiNight_MC
Heyo, Shyrien here. Just a viewer with irl friends who stream that I like to help out how I can while also having penchant to dive down rabbit holes in an effort to find out how thing work (and more importantly, don't) along with specific quirks a system may have