AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
How to say these adult websites are trying to hit the soft corner of men's heart into paying for shows. They selected out by exercising mind-control technique to prey on vulnerable and insecure customers into paying for debts to clear the wages. They are not maintaining any moral and ethical values where questions of quick fix comes like shows. Alpha rich guy pay for simping or trying to get attention from models. These are algorithms trying to get into your mind to find the weak spot, stay away from them it's a big red flag guys don't pay for shows they're trick to enslave u and if you're paying to models then you're doomed and in return you're not getting any valuable outcome.....why waste time move on...try to hone some skills which will save you from rainy days to come. Those tips they can give to some African or Indian poorer people who are really struggling to clear out wages for daily leaving, give them education, feed them with food.
OMG.The amber cutie forum has been raided by the ethics police.Everyone get out NOW!!!cacf481fc4dcb96d1202f1fd4de59cb2.gif

OMG.The amber cutie forum has been raided by the ethics police.Everyone get out NOW!!!View attachment 97221
First, everything you post is awesome. Second, I always end up staring at the intricacies of your avatar in appreciation of the artistry involved. Third, I am so sick and tired of people thinking cam girls are unethical across the board.

Kind of a shaggy dog story here but humor me if you will. Watching a show called Below Deck Mediterranean. [It's a show about boats but that's not important right now.] Danny is a deck crew member. He's in charge of putting out the water toys and cleaning the boat, anchoring lines and such. The next charter was a group of waitresses for a breastaurant called Tilted Kilt. Big boobs, skimpy outfits, dumb blonde persona encouraged. They're on the yacht for a photo shoot for the restaurant.

One of the women on board has a thing about thinking a little too much about meat and "the family" said meat may have had. So she gets upset that they've eaten fish for like 4 out of 7 meals. (She asked to be served a second helping of salmon and cream cheese and crostini as a midnight snack. After eating it for dinner earlier.) She starts to cry. Danny, the deck crew member, decides to go to the crew mess to write her a poem about how fish dying brings them to the light and they are filled with the light and some other such nonsense. He gives it to her against Captain's orders. She shares it with all of the girls on board. It gets back to the Captain. So he's confined to crew quarters as the guests prepare to depart. One of the girls gives another crew member a tightly wrapped note meant for Danny.

He drops it on his bunk and walks out. The entire charter this girl flirted with Danny. He was at her beck and call. To the detriment of doing crew deck kind of things. Putting that weight on his crew members. His teammates were livid. He lost his tip money for that charter all because a girl was super into him and gave him a note thanking him for taking care of her.

In that note? No contact info. No where she was going to be next. When he got back on deck the next day after his restriction was lifted every single person on the boat pointed out they are professional flirters and he got played. I counter he did not get played. He lead himself to believe something that was never true to begin with.

In the end, again shaggy dog story, women do whatever they have to do to survive and not be a part of the patriarchy that helps keep them down to begin with, and if takes flirting with a man to get my dinner you're damn straight I'm going to do it.

/rant off

OMG @Vixxen81 thank you so much.I really appreciate that ❤️
I agree with you 100%.What you ladies have to go through on a daily basis to make your career a success gets my respect 100%.
Some people might say i'm being a simp, but i don't give a shit.I was brought up to have respect for women, so if that makes me a simp, so be it.
How dare people come on this forum and try to tell people how to live their lives and how to make a living.It's none of their business.I think all cam performers fucking rock.You all provide an awesome service.Have a great night ❤️

so if that makes me a simp, so be it.
Yeah isn’t it absolutely disgusting that in some circles you’re a “simp” if you’re anything but an abusive piece of shit. That really is stomach turning and so toxic, but I know that’s what normal guys have to deal with from toxic, unbalanced guys sometimes 💚 Honestly, I wish they’d all ride off into the sunset together and leave the rest of us alone.

Yeah isn’t it absolutely disgusting that in some circles you’re a “simp” if you’re anything but an abusive piece of shit. That really is stomach turning and so toxic, but I know that’s what normal guys have to deal with from toxic, unbalanced guys sometimes 💚 Honestly, I wish they’d all ride off into the sunset together and leave the rest of us alone.
Hell yeah @MarieElise So true.Whoever dreamed up that toxic bullshit term called simping needs a good kick in the balls.If having respect for women makes me one, i don't give a shit.It's better than the abusive assholes you have put up with on a daily basis.
You know, it would not surprise me if that term was created by a sad little loser who still lives in his mothers basement and has no clue how to talk to ladies in the real world1e5g6b.jpg

Hello there,

I'm new here. A free spirit who enjoys making people happy, and of course that makes me smile. Have been camming on CB for six years and I really like the freedom to bring out my frisky side. Have met a lot of cool people and always look forward to meeting more. Photography, yoga and art are just a few of my other hobbies. Have a puppy named Bella, one of my best friends.

Try to make each and every moment of life the best it can be, because we are not guaranteed another.

Peace and love,
Cherry

Hello! I'm softeez, used to sell clips and customs on OF. I'm on here because it'd be nice to get different perspectives and some information--and hopefully one day I can provide that back :) thank y'all!

Hello fellow cammers. 😍❤️ My name is Serenity. For fun I like to get a little nerdy, read about science, and stay up to date with what is happening on our little planet. I have a lot of exciting things planned in my room and I am excited to get to connect with everybody. During my broadcast we will be playing games, answering trivia, discussing movies and games, role-playing, and all sort of fun themes.

Hey I’m Trevor I’m a young buck from California, and I cam here and there. Just sayin hey and hmu if anyone want to just chit chat 😊
By chit chat you mean you'll send unsolicited half nude photos to our inboxes asking us if we want to fool around with you in our free time? GL buddy.

Ew … and then Trevor comes along and takes freeloading to a whole new level.

Hey I’m Trevor I’m a young buck from California, and I cam here and there. Just sayin hey and hmu if anyone want to just chit chat 😊
This site is not for soliciting sexy chit chat, bye
(He was sending unsolicited private messages for such, that won't fly here.)

Men joining this forum thinking you’re gonna “befriend” us just so you can get FREE sexy one-on-one chat out of us…think again. 🙄 “BuT i’M a MoDeL tOo!” Cool story, bro. And even if you are a fellow model, that still doesn’t entitle you to free shit.

Social Media Lol GIF by Shalita Grant

Happy Friday, everyone!

Reactions: MarieElise
Men joining this forum thinking you’re gonna “befriend” us just so you can get FREE sexy one-on-one chat out of us…
wait.... I did not know this was an option? ;)

🙄 “BuT i’M a MoDeL tOo!” Cool story, bro. And even if you are a fellow model, that still doesn’t entitle you to free shit.
Surely if they *are* a model (and not just a hobby-wanker) they should be far more respectful and also know not to make such requests. :facepalm:

Happy Friday, everyone!
And happy Saturday from down-under ;)

Reactions: MarieElise
Hey everyone,

We’re a studio located in Montenegro. From our research, we’re the first of our kind in this beautiful country and we’re doing really well. We have a few models here, and we’re guaranteeing a minimum salary 4x higher than the average wage in the country. We’re also providing free accommodation in private apartments (not shared living spaces), and it’s going really well.

We’ve been long-time lurkers here and appreciate all the information we’ve been able to find here in-order to offer our models a great experience from the get-go.

I have been trying to get paid from chaturbate for over a month now. I haven’t gotten any responses from “support” I found Shirley’s email in a forum and she hasn’t responded either. Does any one know what I can do?!? I have checked and checked and checked my payment information and it is all correct. I live in Canada if that matters at all. I am desperate for this money! Someone please help!

I have been trying to get paid from chaturbate for over a month now. I haven’t gotten any responses from “support” I found Shirley’s email in a forum and she hasn’t responded either. Does any one know what I can do?!? I have checked and checked and checked my payment information and it is all correct. I live in Canada if that matters at all. I am desperate for this money! Someone please help!

I am LanaRoberts, and I am here to search for any help with epayservice problem! I have money on my epayservice account . And I cant get them. They never answer, they dont let me enter. I hate this, I need to receive my salary. Help me someone, please.

Reactions: StormDMCA