AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi, Im Juliana, I'm 19 yo and from Argentina. I'm an MFC model and found myself inevitably forced to join the forum because of all its pink and baby blue glory, and of course because I share the love for Amber you all have. She has the most fun room in mfc!
Nice to meet you all

Nice to meet you, Tambourine! Welcome to the rockin' pink and blue forums, I hope you enjoy. :)

Also, if you're interested, follow the instructions in the Announcements section to get approved as a model account for access to the other sections.

Hi everybody, my name is Sloan :) I am Sloantime on mfc, and am pretty new, just a month and a half old!! I stumbled upon this site looking for just support in general, none of my friends or anything know what I do, and it would be super nice to meet models with words of wisdom, or just nice folks in general, ya knowww!

I'm Nate. I'm fairly new to Mycams premium. I've been a lurker on and off for awhile. Amber is the one that convinced me to become a premium member. I haven't been around enough to comfortably be called a regular, but I'll get there. :)

Um, howdy all. Loooooooong time lurker of both MFC and these boards. Finally decided to bite the bullet and sign up here and as a model at the site after much hemming and hawing...but 'sup? I'm Marche. I'm a Batman enthusiast and writer... :think: ...I also suck at introductions. :woops:

I dig how chill and laid back everyone is here and on MFC (for the most part). :-D

I am Flike from MFC, and can occasionally be seen sitting quietly in the corner in Amber's chat room. I make my living as a musician, more the professional variety than the street corner variety. I figured I would check out this forum, considering Amber is pretty darn awesome.

Hi

Long time reader, first time poster. I'm not here to ruffle feathers or cause major waves, but very much enjoy what i've been seeing so far.

Hello,

I'm Lily. I've been webcamming on another site for 3 years and stumbled across MFC about a week ago. Although I'd already signed up last year, I'd completely forgotton to complete the registration process. SO I found it again recently, and it's so much more relaxed than the old site! I love it.

I came here on a quest for more camscore information and I heart Ambers boobies.

Nice to meet you all. :dance:

Hi I am Mila, Austrian, 22 ........Bangkok resident and MFC Cam hooker since September 2009.... Think that Amber does a great job on the forum and her site and she is one of the nicest cam girls on MFC ....... Anyone not liking her will be send one of my Thai Death Squads.... :-D

Wow, you started right after I did. Funny, when I was just getting comfy on MFC I watched you and thought you'd been around a lot longer.

Welcome, again :)

Since I didn't do a real one...

If you want to know my name, just ask. I may tell you. I'm 32 and am a large mammal. I've been into everything from D&D to SCA to Magic the Gathering to Warhammer to...well you get the point. I'm also a motorhead and love motorcycles and old cars. I'm into all types of music from Classical to Black Metal. I'm a rockabilly bass player that is currently without a band...and yes, I have the big stand-up bass. I am more perverted than anyone knows, but you would never know it by looking at me. That's all I can think of right now.

Amber I have to say it feels a lot longer...lol....MFC has a way of taking over your life bit by bit...But yes in September (like you) I have my 1 year on MFC celebration..... May many years follow..hahaha

Mirra said:
Mr E said:
I am more perverted than anyone knows, but you would never know it by looking at me.

So you just have the filter tuned pretty well to know what thoughts/actions should stay in your mind and not be shared? If so, I can relate completely.

Yes. I know how to keep reality and fantasy separate.

Hi'ya Amber.

We are just that - Cam Girls UNLIMITED! :)
You should check out our forum for news, information, fun things :)

We have a MODELS ONLY section that is invisible until a model registers, then I set the status to MODEL, then you'll have access to the MODEL SECTION!

http://forum.camgirlsu.com

It is a VERY NEW Forum (Started July 24)... 1 week ago.
And we are not anti-anyone.
We just want everyone to have fun and laugh, while discussing topics of today.

Hope you check us out and join... It is free. :)

I've only been exposed to MFC and its affiliates for the past couple weeks. I am currently in the process of moving to Japan for my work, and will remain a basic on MFC until my finances are no longer in the balance. I have enjoyed observing this community thus far, but can't guaranty anything as to my own involvement in the future (due to real-life circumstances etc.). I thought I at least owed you all the right to have me post a little something on here as to not just come out of nowhere and start posting and disappear just as quickly. Like I said, I have enjoyed observing and interacting with the multiple unique personalities frequenting this community, and truly hope to return as real-life permits. I hope to see you all around! Especially Amber and her assorted parts, upon which this particular community was founded!

I am BCamden

I'm BCamden.
I'm not a model.
I've tried, but nobody will tip me.

I have stories.
I didn't know Amber was a model when I met her.
That's about all you need to know.

Mirra said:
LilyJean said:
My goal this summer is to get an ass like Amber's so I can crush cans with it. So far I am nowhere near my goal!

Quite a worthwhile endeavor if I do say so myself. Good luck and welcome!

im not sure if mere mortals can crafts such an ass i think it has to either be made by some unseen biblical forces...at the very least millions of years of genetic work gone into it, she was just blessed with perfect ass genetics it will take humans at leasts another 10-20 years to perfect such a science so that the perfect ass can be crafted for others use

I'm Steve, also known as NellasAngel on MFC. I have been a prem on MFC since January '09 and really enjoy just hanging out talking with people. I have lurked off and on in the rooms of a few of you (AmberCutie, Frankie, ImWOW, MilaMilan, etc.), but spend most of my time in the room of CindyrellaXXX. I have been a regular in her room since almost the day she started on MFC in mid '09 and try to help her out in any way I can. I found the link to this forum on Amber's profile and I have to say I am impressed. It's great that there is a place where models and members can come to discuss, exchange ideas, or just shoot the shit outside of MFC. It looks like there are a lot of cool people here and hopefully I can fit into the mix somewhere. :-D

Well, another introduction is in order it seems.. A lot to read through here on this forum!!! I hope my forum is as populated as this one in the future.

I've just celebrated my 2 month anniversary on MFC.. woot!

My hobbies include Guitar Hero and Rock Band, but only at a medium level, I just can't get my fingers to believe there is an orange button over there that's supposed to be used! :( I'm a big ole home body who loves reading and movies. I did dabble with Magic the Gathering for a brief time, and I love watching people play Final Fantasy.

I'm also an enthusiastic collector of makeup and panties, and anything girlie. Check me out sometime and make sure to say hello, I love talking to people who talk back. My computer hasn't quite mastered communication yet, so it's no fun talking to myself on the screen.

Greetings and salutations. I am Archangel. I am rather quiet so don't be upset if I turn up in a model's room and don't say much. If you'd like to know anything about me, please feel free to ask.

Hello, I'm IvyGirl on MFC, but you can just call me Ivy. I've been on MFC for almost a year now, and it's been an interesting adventure.

I like nerdy things, especially comic books and video games. I'm working on becoming a comic book artist as we speak.

I'm not sure what else to say, so Hello all, and hope to hear more from you. :)

Hi! I'm Teagan. Bawksy introduced me to the forum when showing me the difference between a quality camera and not-so quality camera. I kind of ventured and read a lot of the topics/threads and figured it'd be a good way to meet some new models! I'm fairly new to the whole MFC scene. I've been on the site for about 3 weeks now. I really like it and it's a lot of fun, I'm just busy getting adjusted. :) All these models seem really nice so I'm excited to get to know you all! :)

Teagan!! It's great to have you. Bawksy turned me on to your chat one day. You're a cutie! Follow the instructions in the Cam Girls section to approve your model status and I'll fix up your permissions.

w00t.

IvyGirl said:
Hello, I'm IvyGirl on MFC, but you can just call me Ivy. I've been on MFC for almost a year now, and it's been an interesting adventure.

I like nerdy things, especially comic books and video games. I'm working on becoming a comic book artist as we speak.

I'm not sure what else to say, so Hello all, and hope to hear more from you. :)

Hia Ivy!!