AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hello you lovely dolls & gents....I'm Birdie Gray

...a "semi-retired" old school burlesque gal who likes her quiet life in the country. I'm giving caming a try as a way to open up, chat, make a few extra bucks, and show off the many, many costumes I got laying around. I've been performing on the road for almost 7 years and it's time to take the show inside. You should have seen the looks I got from people in my room while I was twirling my tassels! :shock:

I am SO greatful for all the advice and encouragement...so far, so good...just not trying to obsess about the dreaded cam score.

Thanks again...come on by and see me!

xo

427357_4023825605514_1585336772_n.jpg

Reactions: camstory
Hi ladies and gents,

I'm known as KeyonaLuv on myfreecams.

I hope to participate more and improve my cam score :)
profiles.myfreecams.com/keyonaluv

I am a sweet guy. Have finished playing in pvt now on camsites. I tip friends now only.
I have played every game on cam imaginable, spent in every way possible, seen everything.
I know models from camscores of 200 to 15 000. My last tip was an apology, my last pvt was teaching a newbie (50 min) how to be adventurous.
I know 1 model on this site, have met and tipped 4 here. In my time on MFC my friends list finished on about 150 models. My spending averaged about 4000 tokens a week.
I left because my model friends were either too popular or not surviving, both are heatbreaking to a romantic. Many of my friends think of me as a goodluck charm, this is actually planned from years of experience on cam sites.

My latest email since leaving MFC shows who I am better ( :evil: a bastard):
"Hello , third time im asking if u will come tomorow. u never come i feel useless:( i can have job at end of the october , that would mean i can have break from MFC , but i do really need get last three payments till then :( nobody there , nobody talks , i do offer good thing for cheap but no one interested :( i would really be happy if u could be my company :( how u doing btw ? i hope better then me . cos i feel like its my bottom on the site , and i really wanna out for while .. my bday are coming and i earned 72tokens in 16days ... i wont even have bday party :( i m so sad.. i would be happy if u can be there for me , spend time with me , maybe if i try i could make u happy too .. if u let me ...if u give me chance... M."

Maniac1 said:
I am a sweet guy. Have finished playing in pvt now on camsites. I tip friends now only.
I have played every game on cam imaginable, spent in every way possible, seen everything.
I know models from camscores of 200 to 15 000. My last tip was an apology, my last pvt was teaching a newbie (50 min) how to be adventurous.
I know 1 model on this site, have met and tipped 4 here. In my time on MFC my friends list finished on about 150 models. My spending averaged about 4000 tokens a week.
I left because my model friends were either too popular or not surviving, both are heatbreaking to a romantic. Many of my friends think of me as a goodluck charm, this is actually planned from years of experience on cam sites.

"Hello , third time im asking if u will come tomorow. u never come i feel useless:( i can have job at end of the october , that would mean i can have break from MFC , but i do really need get last three payments till then :( nobody there , nobody talks , i do offer good thing for cheap but no one interested :( i would really be happy if u could be my company :( how u doing btw ? i hope better then me . cos i feel like its my bottom on the site , and i really wanna out for while .. my bday are coming and i earned 72tokens in 16days ... i wont even have bday party :( i m so sad.. i would be happy if u can be there for me , spend time with me , maybe if i try i could make u happy too .. if u let me ...if u give me chance... M."
What the fuck, dude?

No, srsly.

Evvie said:
Maniac1 said:

What the fuck, dude?

No, srsly.

Seriously. Yer kinda scary...

Reactions: Meoff_69
JoleneJolene said:
Evvie said:
Maniac1 said:

What the fuck, dude?

No, srsly.

Seriously. Yer kinda scary...
Sorry, yes a little. Was a bit inappropriate was in the mood to be completely honest, because I can be now. Will behave I promise.

Maniac1 said:
Sorry, yes a little. Was a bit inappropriate was in the mood to be completely honest, because I can be now. Will behave I promise.

They seem to be multiplying!!!!!

Attachments

• parasprite_my_little_pony_plushies_by_sophillia-d572n2j.jpg
    parasprite_my_little_pony_plushies_by_sophillia-d572n2j.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 208
Reactions: Nordling
BirdieGrayUSA said:

...a "semi-retired" old school burlesque gal who likes her quiet life in the country. I'm giving caming a try as a way to open up, chat, make a few extra bucks, and show off the many, many costumes I got laying around. I've been performing on the road for almost 7 years and it's time to take the show inside. You should have seen the looks I got from people in my room while I was twirling my tassels! :shock:

I am SO greatful for all the advice and encouragement...so far, so good...just not trying to obsess about the dreaded cam score.

xo

The Prince poster in your avatar makes me want to give you all my money, bb :-D

(You even like N'awlins jazz. Squeeeeeeeee :-D)

mynameisbob84 said:
BirdieGrayUSA said:

xo

The Prince poster in your avatar makes me want to give you all ymy money, bb :-D

(You even like N'awlins jazz. Squeeeeeeeee :-D)
I lack the musical savvy of mynameisbob, but virtually everything other than the Prince poster makes me want to give you all my money, and the Prince poster is wonderful too. Now not to get too excited love, if mynameisbob and I were to give you all our $ you would still need to findsome real tippers to make a go of it. I should not speak of Bob so, in fact he is a great money bags in compar to myself. If it were truly the thought that counted, I think I might become one of your first whales. I am off to MFC now to add you. :-D

Guess I should say Hi, I've made a few posts.

Not sure what to say. I work in IT so will probably make a few IT related posts. Sometimes I drift into techno babble free so feel free to tell me to STFU and speak English :lol:

Work means I look at everything from best case to worst case from all sides. I call it realism, some people call it pessimism :p

I'm the same person online and irl, it's too much effort to pretend to be someone else ;)

I've also been told my humour is dark and sarcastic.

loveyougipsy said:
Guess I should say Hi, I've made a few posts.

Not sure what to say. I work in IT so will probably make a few IT related posts. Sometimes I drift into techno babble free so feel free to tell me to STFU and speak English :lol:

Work means I look at everything from best case to worst case from all sides. I call it realism, some people call it pessimism :p

I'm the same person online and irl, it's too much effort to pretend to be someone else ;)

I've also been told my humour is dark and sarcastic.
You sound like an interesting fellow. I concur with too much effort @ pretend. Like the cutting of scissors through paper, dark, sarcastic beats sweet, bubbly every time when it comes to humour, IMO.
Welcome, :hello2:

ParaSprite1 said:
Shaun__ said:

:thumbleft: :shhh: Not yet S. ...no need to introduce myself now, you already know who I am.
this_is_where_you_get_the_fuck_out_Robert_Pattinson_Dressup-s557x313-302511-580.jpg

ParaSprite1 said:
Shaun__ said:

:thumbleft: :shhh: Not yet S. ...no need to introduce myself now, you already know who I am.

Pssssssttt... if you're trying to infiltrate this forum discreetly, you're doing it wrong... :?

mynameisbob84 said:
ParaSprite1 said:
Shaun__ said:

Pssssssttt... if you're trying to infiltrate this forum discreetly, you're doing it wrong... :?
Why would he do it discretely? He thrives on attention. Also, it's embarrassing (to him) how much time he really wants to devote to finding ways to get back on/to post on this forum. I mean, it's just a cam girl themed forum. Surely he must have better things to do with his life than keep returning to a place that doesn't even want him.

Well, hello!!! I am just two days into MFC, and I really do love it, so far. ^_^ I sell hand-made jewelry and hair bows in order to raise money for a local potbelly pig sanctuary. I love to bake! I am vegan/sober. I love video games, thrifting, camping, online shopping, arts & crafts, and b movies. Glad to meet all of you. ^_~

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/PsychoBetty#

Attachments

• 484073_10101610503719531_1253005930_n.jpg
    484073_10101610503719531_1253005930_n.jpg
    314.9 KB · Views: 111
PsychoBetty said:
Well, hello!!! I am just two days into MFC, and I really do love it, so far. ^_^ I sell hand-made jewelry and hair bows in order to raise money for a local potbelly pig sanctuary. I love to bake! I am vegan/sober. I love video games, thrifting, camping, online shopping, arts & crafts, and b movies. Glad to meet all of you. ^_~

Woooo pretty girl! Welcome! Welcome errybody!

hey everybody! Im Betty_Blue! Im a noobie, 2 months at MFC! Im getting my kinks out and having fun! I am a very creative person. I write, sew, craft, learn, ..... talk..... lol I talk to much! and I like getting naked! :hello2:

PsychoBetty said:

Welcome, Miss Betty! Nice to meet you!

Hey All!

So excited about joining this forum! I'm Jess and today marks my official 2 weeks on MFC. Brand new to the camming world and obviously brand new to MFC and here! I found this forum to be very helpful when I was trying to make a decision on signing up as an MFC model. I've perved Amber a few times ;) (hope you don't mind) and think she's great!

I'm a bit of a dork, silly, clumsy but that's just me and I wouldn't change it for the world. Love to laugh, addicted to sudoku, and enjoy staying fit.

RoseJenkins said:
I'm Rose. I've been on MFC for a year. I don't like Piña Coladas, but I like getting caught in the rain. I would like to be less of a shy lurker here on the ACF. Hence the nervous random intro. So, hello there!

Hi pretty Rose :hello2: So glad to see you posting on here and hope to see even more!

Reactions: RosalieDay
Wut up Forum Freaks! My name is CharmingGemma. I've been camming on myfreecams.com for almost two years. Although seeing me on camera is often rare; when I am spending time with you, it's electric! I live on the internet but sometimes I must venture out and I can get shy. My profile is blacked out, I rarely followback and I am sensitive to other people's energy. I like you, I really do so let's be Forum Freaks together. I'm as much of a fan as you. Let's talk babes. Specifically, Camgirl Hotties. See you on MFC bb! :)

Hellohellohello.

I'm Squid. I'm a neurotic nut job. I like pork chops and rocket ships.

Nice to meet you :h:

I very recently joined MFC. I've been online a total of three times for a few hours each, just goofing around, so I'm just getting the hang of it. I'm still working on getting my profile set up the way I want it, establishing rules, finding my place, and making connections with members. I'm not doing it purely to make as much money as humanly possible, because I'm no good at the hustle, because I just don't take myself seriously enough for that, I think. I respect the hell out of girls who do, though!

I'm just kind of a big dork who doesn't take anything seriously and tries to be cool to everybody.

Hello Ladies & Gents! My name is Coco; when I’m not working in the Bakery, going to School etc I get frisky online. ;) I started out on Streamate about a year ago & now I’m also on MFC. After a stage fright induced hiatus I’ve been online more. Right now I’m trying to find my niche in the camming world all while having fun! I look forward to getting to know new people & getting naughty on cam...

Xoxo

Coco :h:

Attachments

• Photo on 2012-05-29 at 14.33 #3.jpg
    Photo on 2012-05-29 at 14.33 #3.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 31
  • Photo on 2012-06-28 at 11.01 #5.jpg
    Photo on 2012-06-28 at 11.01 #5.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 31
  • Photo on 2012-05-29 at 14.35.jpg
    Photo on 2012-05-29 at 14.35.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 31
Reactions: Nordling
Greetings all, I'm DoctorVen! I've been on a few other cam sites as Venice in the past, but it was already taken. I'm studying to be a Veterinarian and I work as a CNA, so I figured the Doc would be apropos. I'm a huge nerd. I love video games, science fiction, string theory, astro-physics, star trek, you name it. I am a vegetarian, but I do indulge in man meat whenever I can. ;) I'm excited to make new friends and learn new things here! :)

8RRni.jpg

Hi all I am Any1youwant, hehe. I am so happy to be on this form. Thanks Ambercutie for making a place for all of us to be able to find and share information with one another. I have been a cam model for about a week and I am having a blast, do come and say hi I try to make my room fun and safe for all. :) I will be posting picks soon.

Hellloooo! I'm MadiSin, a former MFC model returning to the site tomorrow. (I have a new account since I had deleted my old one some time back, You can find the link to my new profile in my signature). After being very anxious about the Camscore thing I went to several other sites (Streammate, Flirt4Free, Xpeeps) and didn't really dig those for various reasons so I am BACK!!!

Bottom line is this: I actually loved, loved, loved MFC- the models and members- and the only real reason I left was the Camscore Panic, so I am going to make a real effort this time to just ignore it's psychological torment this time around. (I didn't even do too bad money wise, it was just that mean... little... number glowering at me from my profile every time I looked at it making me feel insignificant and otherwise insecure.)

I have also done a few other new things-- I merged my modeling website with a lot of MFC-centered content and it's ALMOST done. (You can find the demo link in my siggie, too.) I got a new HD cam, a house without a roommate in it (during the day at least), and a whole lot of new content. I also got a new record player! (I heart playing records for my members!) I'll let everyone know how my first day back went tomorrow night next week will decide whether I'm going to be MFC exclusive or split part-time with MGF. Oh yeah! I have a brand new twitter, boys and girls, so stalk me and I'll stalk you, too!

A little more about me: I am a very nice person, I am genuine, and I am REAL. (I am assertive, though, and folks often mistake this for bitchiness.) I love chatting to my cam members, tipping or non, unless it's clear I'm being taken advantage of. (I also love tips, hehe). I love everything kinky (well. almost everything) and have tons of gear and toys for BDSM and fetish scenarios. I am mostly submissive but have (rarely) been known to switch. I 'm a music lover: I love everything from The Bauhaus to Nick Cave to The Beatles to The Byrds to The Grateful Dead to Skinny Puppy to Gang of Four to Bonnie Price Billy to Johnny Cash to The Fall...(you get my point) and this is just to name a few. One word that might properly describe my so-called "style" is "eclectic" or simply "a contradiction." I'm a goofball, a dork, kind of shy in reality (though most never notice), a hobby artist, a fire spinner/ hooper, a meteorology- severe weather enthusiast, an extreme BDSM adult performer, and a burlesque dancer. I'm addicted to anything Joss Whedon directed or produced and I'll admit to loving the Final Fantasy games as well. I am an active supporter of anti-racism, anti-gentrification, decriminalization of medical marijuana, and LGBT rights/ equality. Hmm. I also am very good at making myself sound pretentious.

Did I mention that I've got a nice round ass and epic tits? (Kidding. Kind of. Okay, I'm not kidding.)

Oh, in case you haven't noticed: I type faster than I think, and I think a lot. The result is your having to read my ramblings... ahem.

Reactions: KayleePond