AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I just realized I hadn't introduced myself to the whole forum yet! How rude of me!! :oops:

Well, here goes!

I'm Stephanie (SexyStephXS on MFC, SM and Twitter). I play darts, sing, act stupid, run into walls, stutter when I talk about things I really care about and have a cat and a hedgehog. I love it here already and can't wait to get to know some of the non-model members now that' I've introduced my rude self... :hello2:

SexyStephXS said:
I just realized I hadn't introduced myself to the whole forum yet! How rude of me!! :oops:

Well, here goes!

I'm Stephanie (SexyStephXS on MFC, SM and Twitter). I play darts, sing, act stupid, run into walls, stutter when I talk about things I really care about and have a cat and a hedgehog. I love it here already and can't wait to get to know some of the non-model members now that' I've introduced my rude self... :hello2:
No worries Steph, I still have not introduced myself here. I am playing the anticipation/suspense game, where I wait till everyone is really curious about what I'm all about, then I'll wait just a little longer, before introducing myself. :lol:
Oh and we have at least one thing in common.

Well I guess since I've posted threads I should say something. Here's is something I wrote to another member in a PM. I like it so much I decided to share.

I admit that I don't really don't go on cam sites too often. I don't feel pleasure in watching "shows". I like to go on and people watch. Mostly I chat or read the chats if they are interesting. I enjoy models who actually will go on cam and just end up showing off their pets, clothes, talking about politics, religion, cars, singing, cleaning, basically life in general. I do have my favs in all groups. Even trannies. I even tip when the model doesn't undress. I don't feel the need for sexual gratification via internet. The company that is kept is satisfying for me. I admit that watching "shows" does nothing for me and I usually tune into something else. And if asked why I'm here, I like the company.

:hello2: Was looking for this thread, guess it's important to read the stickies under indexes! Well my names Matt.. I'd call myself an MFC veteran now, been on the site for 4+ years, in that time I've seen and learnt everything you could possibly imagine. I've done model management, profile designer, photographer, and just a good friend to confide in.

I don't visit that regularly anymore, I guess you could say I grew out of it, but the concept continues to fascinate me, and will do the in future. I've had many many accounts in my time there, including model accounts, but no one really needs more than one.

I've been under the following names over the years;

maitken, AdmnMatt, Matt_____, Asterius + 15 others.

Feel free to hit me up.

Reactions: SerenaMoon
Hi I'm HAL, and I am a perv. :woops: I thought this was perv anonymous. Well anyhow just to let others know a bit about me. I have the ability to talk with my mouth, but unfortunately I end up talking out of my ass. :oops: I stay in the lounge most of the time frankly because going into a models room intimidates me a bit (a lot). I love to make others laugh even if it's at my own expense. Some may have seen me say stuff in the lounge that could be considered rude and or offensive, but I really care about people. Sometimes to the extent that I take on their pain myself. So for what it's worth I'm just a fool who's intentions are good, please don't let me be misunderstood. (lyrics from an Animals song :p )

Hi,

I am Anna, I work only on SM where I am known as AceOfSwordsDD.
I used to work on LJ, iFriends, ImLive and some other sites. Working now for about 10 years online.

I am from Europe, and lately experiencing some difficulties with working online. Just trying to get myself some answers, that is why I joined.

xx

Anna

Hey guys, new account because I just can't remember what my old account is. Amber/Torr what the fuck ever is me. My username on MFC is amberhailleaf, streammate is m3gatorr (MEGA-TORR not meh gay ter.) For those of you who don't know me, I'm 25 and potty mouthed.

AmberCutie said:
You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the announcement here viewtopic.php?f=24&t=569 to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.

Hi everyone :) I am ReynaMae. I have been camming for 10 years. I have been in many magazines and on many dvds and websites. I like the environment here. Any questions, just ask :)

Hello everyone!

I'm HappyShine, I am 19, and I've been on MFC since February. I started camming on a whim, and after creeping on many of you ladies realized the fun potential camming had. I really love being good at what I do, and using everything I have to only better myself as a model. So far it's been a lot of positive experiences, and learning. I'm really hoping to take this all to new levels, and get to know more people! So hello!

I am KissTrixie and have been lost in MFC-world for almost a year now. I love to watch Amber and a few other models who show off their adorable personalities as well as sexy bodies online. The decision to cam was a hard one for me, but I am extremely thankful for the opportunity as many good things have come along with the financial gain including self-confidence, self-exploration, and simply fun times! Thank you Amber for making this forum as I look forward to meeting like-minded women who bare it all on the internet just like me (secluded in my apt) every week!

Hello! My cam name is SinScarlett (because I'm a redhead), but I just go by Sin. I've been camming on MFC since Dec 2012, so about 4 months now. Before that I was involved in the local kink community for years, so I'm used to getting naked in front of others. I'm a freelance photographer and designer when I'm not camming. I love music, and the guys in my cam room often comment on the variety of things they hear. I'm sassy, love laughing with my regulars, am comfortable with a variety of sexual preferences and fetishes, and most of all love making people feel welcome. Glad to be here! :D

Hi everybody,

my name is Lily (LilyCox on MFC) and I hope to start my first show next week. I'm pretty new to camming and find this forum really helpful.
I love meeting new people, music of the 60's, 70's & 80's, baking (especially the gingerbread cookies) and belly dancing (I'm not a proffesional dancer, but I've practiced it for a few years).
Hope to see you soon :)

Hey everyone! I'm Shyla Divine but you can call me Shyla or Shy. Whatever floats your boat! :)
I was a massive stalker of this forum for months before today.
So, I'm new to the forum and to webcamming. I've done 2 shows so far...if you want to call them shows.
I currently only cam on Chaturbate. I do have profiles on LiveJasmin and Flirt4Free that have not yet been used. I would have a MFC profile but I never heard back from them. :(
I'm a full time accounting student who makes way too much time for Netflix and Hulu! ^.^
I love photography and traveling. I went to Italy and Canada last year and I'm going to China this summer.
And I LOVE food!
That's me in a nutshell!
See you cool cats around! :hello2:

Hi there! I'm Jools, I'm 21 and from bonnie Scotland :]
I'm new to webcamming - had a profile on Chaturbate, had three shows (two of them got >500 viewers and one got >1000) but someone reported me for looking underage and CB refused to accept my passport because it went out of date last year :(
I applied to MFC the other day and haven't heard anything back.
This forum seems like a really friendly and helpful environment and I'm looking forward to getting to know you folks! Maybe some day I'll be able to afford new ID and I can get back to camming :)

hi everyone
I'm brand-spankin new to posting to this forum (mainly because I've been too busy reading everyone's incredibly helpful notes) but seeing as it's been about a month of being on MFC I thought I'd introduce myself and hopefully get to know all of you lovely lads!
I'm GraceSea on mfc, although I have a fairly inconsistent schedule so you probably haven't seen me all too much yet. (summer can't get here fast enough--less class & more caming! woohoo)
hope everyone has a great weekend! I'll try to not be so shy from now on

Hallooooo ev'rehbodeh! *ahem*

(to the tune of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsxOPWtrnko )

My name is Pants,
I'm full of lulz,
Across the intertubes,
I don't mind boooobs...
I'm here for fun!
Ignore the smell >.>
I'm fond of trolling, I've only just beguuuun...
:violin:
My name is Pants,
I'm quite a bother,
Oh, such a bother,
'Less I have pie...
My favorite's pumpkin,
With gingerbread,
Daaaaaamn, now I'm hungry - my sweet tooth must be fed!

(I'll stop now, as that was probably enough of an introduction and now I must consume delicious hoorays! :-D )

CaptPants said:
Hallooooo ev'rehbodeh! *ahem*

(to the tune of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsxOPWtrnko )

My name is Pants,
I'm full of lulz,
Across the intertubes,
I don't mind boooobs...
I'm here for fun!
Ignore the smell >.>
I'm fond of trolling, I've only just beguuuun...
:violin:
My name is Pants,
I'm quite a bother,
Oh, such a bother,
'Less I have pie...
My favorite's pumpkin,
With gingerbread,
Daaaaaamn, now I'm hungry - my sweet tooth must be fed!

(I'll stop now, as that was probably enough of an introduction and now I must consume delicious hoorays! :-D )

Only time will tell what level of trolling you do. But for right now that was rather funny. Welcome in. :lol:

Hello!

Boy, it does seem rather rude of me not to post here first before starting my blathering in other threads.

I am Protocosmo! People call me Proto. I'm a regular of I_Am_Iris and checked this place out 'cause she keeps mentioning it in chat. There's some enlightening and funny stuff on here! I like!

I'm sort of new to MFC and cam stuff in general. I stumbled upon MFC in a fit of hornyness and decided to stay for the lovable goofyness found in IrisNation.

Umm... So, you guys will probably see me chime in when I have something insightful to say. That should be rare.

Protocosmo said:
Hello!

Boy, it does seem rather rude of me not to post here first before starting my blathering in other threads.

Nah, I don't think I've ever posted an introduction here. So they have no idea who I am. :whistle:

Hi!

I go by various names on MFC and Naked (not on much on Naked though). But if I find you and I like you, you will know who I am. :cool:

From Australia and 25.

Enjoy playing/watching sports. Reading. Watching movies and listenting to music.

At the moment learning to ride my bike and working on my photography skillz.

I can be very annoying on the forums :think: Luckily I wont spend much time on here haha.

So, I decided that it was the time for me to scape from my shell; so here I am, saying hi. :hello2:

I'm Gabrielle, not that new into camming, but not very active though. I recently joined MFC, but so far, no shows are still on my count. I am gathering as many tips I can get in order to enjoy the site, since I am not familiar with it. I found this place to be amazing and decided to join after being creeping around for the past months, lol. So, I might start very soon with my broadcasts there. I'm nervous. :-?

A little more about me: I'm 29, born and raised in Guatemala City. Easy-going, open minded, positive and I consider myself to be a good friend. Tattooed and pierced, since I love body art and also a big admiror of girls who wears them with pride and sexyness. To be here has being a delight to my eyes. So many gorgeous ladies with tats and piercings, totally loving them all! :love5:

So far, my family doesn't know what I do for a living, lol, so they might imagine that I'm baking cookies or selling cake, or something. The only one that knows about this is my bf, who has been very supportive about it. He took care of so many things for me to do this on a daily basis and I'm so grateful for that, he's an amazing guy and we're just about to turn 8 years this Tuesday. So, expect a lot of hearts and love all over the place from me to the forum, lol. :mrgreen:

I also love to read, knit, draw, sing, sleep ( :mrgreen: ) and spend time with my grandma and my grandpa. :D I don't have pets (I'm allergic to pretty much everything :crybaby:) and to fool around with my friends.

So, I hope you guys had an incredible weekend! Love to you all! :happy8:

Hello i'm balthamos i'm 23 and i'm french (as awesome as it looks). I'm on MFC since july 2012 and was a camsite member since 2008. I really like MFC because it's like a level over other cam sites. My english level highly increased and i had tons on fun. This forum is very interesting for me because i am interested for long by sociology and social relationship and MFC is a great lab for this. I'm very open minded and always wanting to learn new stuff. Anyway i can provide free french classes :p.

balthamos_ said:
Hello i'm balthamos i'm 23 and i'm french (as awesome as it looks). I'm on MFC since july 2012 and was a camsite member since 2008. I really like MFC because it's like a level over other cam sites. My english level highly increased and i had tons on fun. This forum is very interesting for me because i am interested for long by sociology and social relationship and MFC is a great lab for this. I'm very open minded and always wanting to learn new stuff. Anyway i can provide free french classes :p.

Bonjour et bienvenue!

Hi, I'm Kayla, I joined MFC a while back after having a friend that was a cam girl. I was raised in Missouri and I recently moved to Milwaukee all by my lonesome back in November. I enjoy writing, painting, photography, getting holes in my face, exploring the city, drowning myself in Netflix and cuddling with my rat.

I'm Serena, I'm 19 and I'm a kinky bitch. I work on MFC but was on CB briefly. I am not on often right now, but that will change. I love to meet people and talk to them about anything, in fact I talk a lot. Yeah that's about it, if you wanna know more you will just have to come visit me lol
:h:

balthamos_ said:
i'm french (as awesome as it looks). This forum is very interesting for me because i am interested for long by sociology and social relationship and MFC is a great lab for this.
Hi Blathamos, I like the French people I have known, - they seem as perfect as the Dutch, with the confidences to say as much. ;) I think you are correct about this forum, and MFC, very interesting indeed.

P.S. and I know that generalizations are always not so perfect, - there are Americans who are not bigoted backwards puritans, but generally that is the case. :lol:

CallipygiEnthusiast said:
callipygian
Thanks for the new word Cal. I have one more thing to list under, 'conditions suffered'. ;)

Reactions: CallipygiEnthusiast
Yea, I've never introduced myself ether, but that would have been a different me, so here's a current introduction. (pay no attention to the video/photo stuff.)

Hi, Eric here,
I am 50 years old an amputee,(Rt,leg,BK), though neither of those things defines me. I am someone who tends to approach everyone else as if they are friends, even though I have just meet them. It is an oddity of my social decorum, and can be very unsettling for people I understand. I may be a bit naïve and idealistic, but I really think the Beatles had it right with, 'All We Need Is Love.' (I would like to think that, in some way defines me.)
This is only the second Forum I've become a member of. Being a prolific member of more than 2 years at the other forum, and some would argue, maintaining a unhealthy level of participation, has made me a bit jaded toward newbs. I always try to correct myself, and keep the prospective that what seems silly comments/questions from green tongues now, are not any different from ones I may have asked two years ago. Or, ones I may ask here now.

My total knowledge of video production/post production consist of about 6 months working as a camera operator for a public access TV. Show about 15 years ago. This included a tiny bit of instruction in editing.
I have come to this forum because I want to produce a online video, that I have spent a good deal of time scripting and story boarding. I understand, (I think) that quality cinematography is not something one learns from an online forum. As a satirical online comedy piece, I am not looking to produce anything of high cinematic quality. (though, of course, I would strive for it to be the best quality possible with in my skill, or lack there of.)
What I hope I can learn through this forum, are some basic video/audio post-production editing skills. Which I believe will give me a better idea of what should be shot, and how to shoot it. I will go no further here, as this is an introduction thread, and I have covered that plus.
I would be very receptive to any advice anyone might offer here, or in a PM. I am an attentive learner, and of all my faults, feeling I know anything enough, that I do not appreciate kind advice, is rarely one.
Thanks.
P.S. at the other forum, it was once suggested my SN might be changed to, "Very Verbose Victor", which is really sort of silly, Victor, is not even close to Eric. I'll try to keep it down.

This ^^^^^^^ was not the longest introduction at that forum, though I did have to search a few pages to find one longer. :lol: