AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
:hello2:
I'm Fuji. I'm all nooby.
I like music, weather geekin', nicotine, bath time and this forum... and sleep.
I'm silly and am going to bed!
:lol:

Well, how could I resist a thread topic like that?

I use the same name here as on MFC, I've known about ACF for a long time, and occasionally even read a post here and there, but until a friend linked the https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... =15&t=1605 (Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?") thread, I did not find myself fully addicted enough to actually register. (Am I now doomed to spend as much time on here as I already do on MFC? Ack!)

My name is Ari and I'm the owner of an Anti-Piracy Firm called Intellectual Property Police that currently represents several webcam models.

We offer an affordable service to webcam models which is highly effective at removing data, such as recorded webcam shows from:
  • Result pages on Google web search
    Result pages on Google images
    File Hosts aka "cyberlockers"
    Image hosts
    Video streaming aka "tube" sites
    Blogs & Forums
    BitTorrent sites

Based on our clients' feedback we designed a method specific for Webcam Models which allows us to legally submit DMCA/EUCD Takedown Notifications without risk of exposure for your own personal identity. This method which we designed shields you completely from the risks that AmberCutie covered perfectly in this topic: "Sending DMCA requests for content you find...". In fact, IP-Police does not even require any of your personal information for us to have perfectly legal grounds to provide our services to Webcam Models!

If you would like more information, please feel free to contact me via:
  • Private Message on here
    Skype at the username: intellectualpropertypolice
    Any of the other methods for contact listed on our website at: http://www.IP-Police.com/ContactUs

PunkInDrublic said:
IP-Police said:
BitTorrent sites
How do you get them removed from private trackers? And what about .onion sites?

Please feel free to reach out to us via Private Message, Skype, or Email if you have any questions.

Sevrin said:
http://www.google.com/transparencyreport/removals/copyright/reporters/26830/Intellectual-Property-Police/

According to this, your first request to remove a URL from Google was made 2 weeks ago. How much actual experience do you have with this stuff?
Please feel free to reach out to us via Private Message, Skype, or Email if you have any questions.

IP-Police said:
My name is Ari and I'm the owner of an Anti-Piracy Firm called Intellectual Property Police that currently represents several webcam models./quote]

Sevrin said:
According to this, your first request to remove a URL from Google was made 2 weeks ago. How much actual experience do you have with this stuff?
I find something even more interesting with Sevrin's discovery. IPP's largest client is a certain Chicago-based provider that distributes content produced on a work-for-hire basis by a good number of ACF members. Because of the work for hire arrangement, the model does not own the intellectual property, but the distributor. Are you suggesting this company's contractors pay you directly, in addition to what the company pays on their behalf?

Also, if you've conducted business for only the past two months, what makes you trustworthy enough to receive these individuals' identifying information? I would expect a model doing business with you would need to purchase "Silver Credits" from you with a credit card. What prevents you or your employees from using THAT information against the models? Also, are you protecting their financial information under the control objectives of PCI-DSS?

You may be very well as dangerous as the situations from which you claim to protect the models.

IP-Police said:
Sevrin said:
http://www.google.com/transparencyreport/removals/copyright/reporters/26830/Intellectual-Property-Police/

IP-Police said:
PunkInDrublic said:
IP-Police said:
BitTorrent sites

In the time it took you to copy/paste generic responses to a couple of valid questions, you probably could have just answered publicly for all to see. :twocents-02cents:

IP-Police said:
PunkInDrublic said:
IP-Police said:
BitTorrent sites

lol Dudes are constantly coming here trying to make a buck off of the models work or promising shit that just isn't possible. Please feel free to reach out to me in this thread.

AllisonWilder said:
IP-Police said:
Sevrin said:

IP-Police said:
PunkInDrublic said:
IP-Police said:
BitTorrent sites

In the time it took you to copy/paste generic responses to a couple of valid questions, you probably could have just answered publicly for all to see. :twocents-02cents:

druwood said:
IP-Police said:
My name is Ari and I'm the owner of an Anti-Piracy Firm called Intellectual Property Police that currently represents several webcam models./quote]

Sevrin said:
I find something even more interesting with Sevrin's discovery. IPP's largest client is a certain Chicago-based provider that distributes content produced on a work-for-hire basis by a good number of ACF members. Because of the work for hire arrangement, the model does not own the intellectual property, but the distributor. Are you suggesting this company's contractors pay you directly, in addition to what the company pays on their behalf?

Also, if you've conducted business for only the past two months, what makes you trustworthy enough to receive these individuals' identifying information? I would expect a model doing business with you would need to purchase "Silver Credits" from you with a credit card. What prevents you or your employees from using THAT information against the models? Also, are you protecting their financial information under the control objectives of PCI-DSS?

You may be very well as dangerous as the situations from which you claim to protect the models.

IP-Police said:
Please feel free to reach out to us via Private Message, Skype, or Email if you have any questions. Please feel free to reach out to us via Private Message, Skype, or Email if you have any questions. Please feel free to reach out to us via Private Message, Skype, or Email if you have any questions. Please feel free to reach out to us via Private Message, Skype, or Email if you have any questions. Please feel free to reach out to us via Private Message, Skype, or Email if you have any questions. Please feel free to reach out to us via Private Message, Skype, or Email if you have any questions.

Either you've turned into the Vogon charged with throwing Arthur Dent and Ford Prefect off the ship, or you're just trolling.

druwood said:
IP-Police said:
Please feel free to reach out to us via Private Message, Skype, or Email if you have any questions. Please feel free to reach out to us via Private Message, Skype, or Email if you have any questions. Please feel free to reach out to us via Private Message, Skype, or Email if you have any questions. Please feel free to reach out to us via Private Message, Skype, or Email if you have any questions. Please feel free to reach out to us via Private Message, Skype, or Email if you have any questions. Please feel free to reach out to us via Private Message, Skype, or Email if you have any questions.

Either you've turned into the Vogon charged with throwing Arthur Dent and Ford Prefect off the ship, or you're just trolling.

For various security reasons we will not post details specific to our operations to the general public, rather we will answer any questions you have by contacting us directly. This information can be just as easily read by the pirates which are persistently at war with as anyone else so we do have to act with caution.

Furthermore we try our best to avoid getting engaged in "Forum Politics" as it is of no use to anyone for us to be involved in such activity. Unfortunately false and/or missing information can easily spread, a perfect example of this can be seen above with the refernece to Google's Transparency Report. The screenshot displays only one of our many reporting accounts (segregated by client groups) for reporting infringing links to Google. We use multiple accounts simply because Google has a daily cap at 1,000 removal requests per account per day.

Moving forward we will not reply to any such questions in this thread as the sole intention of our earlier post was to simply to introduce ourselves. We can assure you that if you contact us directly we certainly will not be "turned into the Vogon charged with throwing Arthur Dent and Ford Prefect off the ship". :)

Hello chapettes (and chaps..!) I'm Mini

I'm a new model, just getting to grips with all the stuff, found loads of sound advice on this forum so thought I'd join :)

When I'm not being baffled by MFC...learning fast and hard ;D I'm a layabout by day, performance artist by night! I make and sell light-up avant garde headdresses and make my own costumes, which I love

I'm an English girl who lives by the sea in a hippy town, it's right lovely :)

I love drum and bass, comedy of any kind, orange is the new black, cooking, art, drawing, any of those 'jersey shore' style programs, politics and partying my little arse off! (I'm also not very cool haha)

Nice to meet introduce myself to all u lovelies! x

Attachments

• Photo on 19-11-2012 at 17.31.jpg
    Photo on 19-11-2012 at 17.31.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 123
Hi! I'm TricksyTangy, Trixie! I'm 24, a 34C, and live in NYC. :)

It's been awesome doing camming for extra income and fun! And networking. So many cool people I would have never met if it wasn't for wonderful communities like this one!

For my day job, I'm a personal assistant to the CTO of a financial consulting firm. We do things I don't entirely understand involving algorithms and high frequency trading. Um, all I know is that it is potentially very lucrative and I get paid to drink and wear tiny black dresses all the time.

Wonderful to be here! I'm having a blast. :h:

I used IP-Police several weeks back when a website ignored my requests to remove my videos and they were able to get the site to take them down for me after a model gave me a heads up that my videos where being posted multiples places. I contacted them and they did great and fast work

AllisonWilder said:
IP-Police said:
Sevrin said:

IP-Police said:
PunkInDrublic said:
IP-Police said:
BitTorrent sites

Hey Allison, your reply is definitely true. However we prefer not to answer questions like that in public forums because we don't want to help pirates to circumvent what we do.

The pirates who repeatedly infringe our client's material can alter their sites to try to be deceptive to our systems because we do fight very persistently and strongly against piracy.

While we are quick to adapt to all attempts that pirates make to deceive us, we certainly do not want to aide them in anyway such as handing over the ideas or tools for avoidance by posting how our systems function in a publicly accessible forum.

That's why if you or any other webcam model on here would like any further information or have any questions we will gladly answer them if you contact us privately.

IP-Police said:
Hey Allison, your reply is definitely true. However we prefer not to answer questions like that in public forums because we don't want to help pirates to circumvent what we do.

The pirates who repeatedly infringe our client's material can alter their sites to try to be deceptive to our systems because we do fight very persistently and strongly against piracy.

While we are quick to adapt to all attempts that pirates make to deceive us, we certainly do not want to aide them in anyway such as handing over the ideas or tools for avoidance by posting how our systems function in a publicly accessible forum.

That's why if you or any other webcam model on here would like any further information or have any questions we will gladly answer them if you contact us privately.
Still seems like a waste of money to me. You have no control over the most popular methods of sharing. Weird how your business relies on these pirates.

Reactions: TrixieTangy
Hi y'all, mfc basic member for a few months now. Had no idea about mfc until I read an ama on reddit.com...have no idea how I found this forum but am glad I did!

Reactions: zippypinhead
PunkInDrublic said:
IP-Police said:

Still seems like a waste of money to me. You have no control over the most popular methods of sharing. Weird how your business relies on these pirates.

Yawn, another internet troll....

Frankly your slanderous opinion is of no significance to us because we do provide a very affordable flat-rate service, with no hidden fees, and an extremely effective track record against all forms of illegal file sharing (BitTorrent included).

Our webcam model clients are very satisfied with what we provide, and those who are active on this forum and wish to disclose that they use our services have and most likely will continue to recommend us because we are excellent at what we do, and that is all that matters.

So move along Mr. Troll, any reply you make is only going to dig you deeper into the cave that you are trying to crawl out of.

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
IP-Police said:
PunkInDrublic said:
IP-Police said:

Frankly your slanderous opinion is of no significance to us because we do provide a very affordable flat-rate service, with no hidden fees, and an extremely effective track record against all forms of illegal file sharing (BitTorrent included).

Our webcam model clients are very satisfied with what we provide, and those who are active on this forum and wish to disclose that they use our services have and most likely will continue to recommend us because we are excellent at what we do, and that is all that matters.

So move along Mr. Troll, any reply you make is only going to dig you deeper into the cave that you are trying to crawl out of.

Don't come in here with a pitch you don't ever intend to fully flesh out in public and then refer to regulars on this forum who are voicing their skepticism over your shady non-answers as "trolls". That just places you squarely in "fuck off" territory.

Reactions: PunkInDrublic
IP-Police said:
Yawn, another scrub that lacks professionalism.
IP-Police said:
extremely effective track record against all forms of illegal file sharing (BitTorrent included).
Again, you have zero control over private trackers.
IP-Police said:
Wow all one of them.
IP-Police said:
I will move along junior but only because I don't want to shit up this thread anymore. I got a bunch of stalactites and other dope shit to research here in my cave.

PunkInDrublic said:
8-bit cause this dude was basic.
I hereby refund you 6 bits :mrgreen:

zippypinhead said:
IP-Police said:
PunkInDrublic said:
IP-Police said:

Don't come in here with a pitch you don't ever intend to fully flesh out in public and then refer to regulars on this forum who are voicing their skepticism over your shady non-answers as "trolls". That just places you squarely in "fuck off" territory.

I didn't come in here with a pitch, I simply was introducing myself and that I can provide assistance to those who are interested and that for more information they can contact me directly, that's all dude. We will publicly announce what we do, but anyone with a half a brain would understand that the explaining "how we do it" publicly would be insanely stupid.

If any webcam model and/or owner of intellectual property has any questions please feel free to contact me if you need any help with piracy. Otherwise if you do not fit into this category please don't waste everyone's time on here with your comments, this is a thread for introductions and not for debates with trolls, in the end nobody cares about negative and pointless remarks :)

I think you'll find, Ari, that the people on this board are not idiots. Backpedal all you want, but this is a pitch:

IP-Police said:
My name is Ari and I'm the owner of an Anti-Piracy Firm called Intellectual Property Police that currently represents several webcam models.

We offer an affordable service to webcam models which is highly effective at removing data, such as recorded webcam shows from:
  • Result pages on Google web search
    Result pages on Google images
    File Hosts aka "cyberlockers"
    Image hosts
    Video streaming aka "tube" sites
    Blogs & Forums
    BitTorrent sites

Based on our clients' feedback we designed a method specific for Webcam Models which allows us to legally submit DMCA/EUCD Takedown Notifications without risk of exposure for your own personal identity. This method which we designed shields you completely from the risks that AmberCutie covered perfectly in this topic: "Sending DMCA requests for content you find...". In fact, IP-Police does not even require any of your personal information for us to have perfectly legal grounds to provide our services to Webcam Models!

If you would like more information, please feel free to contact me via:
  • Private Message on here
    Skype at the username: intellectualpropertypolice
    Any of the other methods for contact listed on our website at: http://www.IP-Police.com/ContactUs

I'll break it down for you; you came in here, representing yourself as a professional, and representing a business with a specific service to offer to a specific clientele. You did so in no uncertain terms. If you want to be taken seriously as a professional and want to do business, then conduct yourself as a professional and don't act out in ways that reflect poorly upon your business. If you don't want to be seen as another shady fuck trying to angle his way into the sex industry, then be forthcoming and be cordial. It's really not hard. Yet, to this point, you have not done this.

So, Ari, welcome to the forum! I sincerely hope you take some time to learn the culture of this community, begin to behave accordingly, prove that your business is worth the look, and enjoy your stay! And please feel free to reach out to us via Private Message, Skype, or Email if you have any questions.

IP-Police said:
I didn't come in here with a pitch, I simply was introducing myself and that I can provide assistance to those who are interested and that for more information they can contact me directly, that's all dude. We will publicly announce what we do, but anyone with a half a brain would understand that the explaining "how we do it" publicly would be insanely stupid.
Anyone with half a brain would understand how important professionalism is when running a business. You have already embarrassed yourself and your silly business multiple times in this thread. Why would anyone want to hire you when you act like a 9th grader that failed his Intro to Business class?
IP-Police said:
Otherwise if you do not fit into this category please don't waste everyone's time on here with your comments, this is a thread for introductions and not for debates with trolls, in the end nobody cares about negative and pointless remarks :)
Pointless? Your whole business is pointless. Please stop embarrassing yourself and wasting time by pretending like you offer some great service. You could try hiring someone to represent you that won't just cry troll when someone questions you. Your business will still be a joke but at least you won't look like an immature crybaby with every post you make.