AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hello people, you can just call me "Wilde" without the Mr. I love the camaraderie between models here. Hopefully I'll get to become friends with some pretty cool people here and help where I can.

Mr_Wilde said:
Hello people, you can just call me "Wilde" without the Mr. I love the camaraderie between models here. Hopefully I'll get to become friends with some pretty cool people here and help where I can.

Welcome!
You're in good company here! Lot's of hot and super sweet ladies!

Hello forum,
my name is Rafael and I'm 28 years old living in germany. I've been lurking for a long time and I think this place is awesome, kudos to the cam girls and Amber.
Sorry for being an asshole but this is how I show my love, as a little thank you for the girls I offer you my service as programer, if you need programs helping you on MFC or other camsites feel free to contact me (something like stat tracker, online notification whatever helps you - don't worry I dont have to code it it's already done if its mfc related). I'm positive alot of people going to send me pms requesting exes from the new member with less than 10 posts! *holds up sarcasm sign*

Hi everyone! Im Alya, aka Fatalwoman (I know it sounds weird, lol). I work on mfc and sv and u can find me there every evening. I learnt about this forum from one member on mfc, no idea why he shared the link with me, cause he hardly ever visit me there, but Im very grateful he did. This place looks friendly and peaseful, and very useful for me as a foreigner. If you ever wanna chat, find me online. Welcome to my rooms:)

My Names Wes, i call my slef the sandman mainly because when everyones alseep im Usually awake and vise versa, I have been on MFC a few times and viewed amber, and admired from xnxx.

Hey everybody. ^_^
I'm still pretty new to MFC, but I'm really starting to love the community. I found out about your forum from my friend, nrrrdzombie.
So, anyway, I'm TxGamerGirl/Katie and I can't wait to start making more model friends.

TxGamerGirl said:
Hey everybody. ^_^
I'm still pretty new to MFC, but I'm really starting to love the community. I found out about your forum from my friend, nrrrdzombie.
So, anyway, I'm TxGamerGirl/Katie and I can't wait to start making more model friends.
May need to adjust your signature a little it should be http://profiles.myfreecams.com/TxGamerGirl

And Welcome to the forum ;)

I'm starting to express opinions here, so I guess it's time for an introduction...

Cam-wise, I'm old school. If Jennifer Ringley (in B&W), Question Girl, and 5i's Spin Cycle mean anything to you, that's what I'm talking about. More recently, I followed a lady who migrated to MFC from another site, and I discovered this forum. Those two episodes bracket about twenty years of my life, though I do have an existence that consists mostly of normal stuff. Like I've managed to procreate, and I go outside and so forth.

There are a lot of issues involving cam sites, including the centuries-old social questions that revolve around women using sexuality to make money. I do think about this. But, basically, I'm just happy that there are beautiful women who get naked and do really fun and sexually accomplished things so we can watch. The really amazing part happens when you begin to discover their other abilities and accomplishments -- the kind that don't involve getting naked. (I actually tipped a model the other day for using the word conundrum on the way to getting herself off in the shower.) That's what does it for me.

I've been reading some of the other introductions, and here's my favorite quote so far:

Oh, and I wish polygamy was legal, cuz I'd ask Amber to marry me. In the event of the Apocalypse, She's the chick we'd have to save to re-populate the Earth. (OMG a race of Ambers....)

With props to Penny Strange for that remarkable insight, I extend my greetings to all.

See Monster

SeeMonster said:
I'm starting to express opinions here, so I guess it's time for an introduction...

Cam-wise, I'm old school. If Jennifer Ringley (in B&W), Question Girl, and 5i's Spin Cycle mean anything to you, that's what I'm talking about. More recently, I followed a lady who migrated to MFC from another site, and I discovered this forum. Those two events basically bracket about twenty years of my life, though I do have a life that consists mostly of normal stuff. Like I've managed to procreate, and I go outside and so forth.

There are a lot of issues involving cam sites, including the centuries old social questions revolving around women using their sexuality to make money. I do think about this. But, basically, I'm just happy that there are beautiful women who get naked and do really fun and sexually accomplished things so we can watch. The really amazing part happens when you begin to discover their other abilities and accomplishments -- the kind that don't involve getting naked. (I actually tipped a model the other day for using the word "conundrum" on the way to getting herself off in the shower.) That's what does it for me.

I've been reading some of the other introductions, and here's my favorite quote so far:

Oh, and I wish polygamy was legal, cuz I'd ask Amber to marry me. In the event of the Apocalypse, She's the chick we'd have to save to re-populate the Earth. (OMG a race of Ambers....)

With props to Penny Strange for that remarkable insight, I extend my greetings to all.

See Monster

You sir are eloquent. Welcome to the forums!

Hi everyone,

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I must say that I like the extra expressiveness that a forum can provide that chats, PMs and Twitter do not. I tend to keep to myself for the most part (hence the name), but I'm not entirely anti-social :)

The other thing I wanted to mention was that I did get the chance to meet some of the you at the recent AEE in Vegas and twas a pleasure making all your acquaintances. The one thing that struck me the most was that the webcam doesn't do any of the models justice. You're all much more beautiful in person - now when I visit MFC, I have to mentally upscale the resolution of the webcam image :)

Well, I hope to be more chatty in the future - no guarantees though :p

Cheers,
NonnieMoose

NonnieMoose said:
The other thing I wanted to mention was that I did get the chance to meet some of the you at the recent AEE in Vegas and twas a pleasure making all your acquaintances. The one thing that struck me the most was that the webcam doesn't do any of the models justice. You're all much more beautiful in person - now when I visit MFC, I have to mentally upscale the resolution of the webcam image :)

Welcome and yeah I agree!

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.
I'm Angel,and,like my username suggests,I'm from the UK!
I've been a phone girl for over 6 years,most of that time on Niteflirt,and a cam girl for around 4,most of that on Niteflirt and Adultwork.
I also have an account on MFC but honestly haven't logged in much since last year-however I do plan to change that this year :)

Hi, I'm dark passenger and i'm that evil being that lives in us all. As well as lurking in all of your minds i haved lurking on here for a while and thought it was about time i signed up and put my views about mfc and other subjects across. I look forward in being part of the forum and interacting with you all.

Dark Passenger said:
Hi, I'm dark passenger and i'm that evil being that lives in us all. As well as lurking in all of your minds i haved lurking on here for a while and thought it was about time i signed up and put my views about mfc and other subjects across. I look forward in being part of the forum and interacting with you all.
You make me miss Dexter. A lot.

AmberCutie said:
You make me miss Dexter. A lot.

Sorry about that but i miss it too so its good to share the pain.

Howdy :) I'm Ash aka GeekyGirl on MFC, ashburgers on reddit lol. Representing Aussieland! I've been on here for a bit but this is the first time I've gotten around to posting.

Nice place y'all got here

Hi all. I'm Andy, Sarf London born & bred (and born more years ago than I care to think about). Been lurking for a while, so figured it was time to emerge from the shadows.

I've found the whole MFC experience rather odd, there are some freaky people in this world - both models and my fellow pervs. Hopefully I don't count as one of the freaks, I try to be a gentleman wherever possible. And I've made some friends here, which I never expected to do, among who I count Surrey's very own glamourpuss the lovely LilyPink - hopefully she'll back me on that, even if I do sometimes give her stick for working poor Kitty's paws to the bone!!

Hello Everyone

I'm 48 and live in St Louis MO USA. Write poetry and act as caretaker for my mother. Can't get life into gear no matter how hard I've tried

So I chat with camgirls and remain as realistic about it as possible. Doing my best to make all you ladies laugh and occasionally think about it

See you on the interwebs :-D

Hi, we are zilaz, a young couple from Scotland. She is obsessed of reading news and he (should by now) own the whole steam store hehehe.

Uh oh, I forgot to do this... :?

Hi everybody! My name is Ginger and I used to be a camgirl back in the early 2000s but I quit for several years while I pursued other sexy ventures. Now I'm back and trying to get the hang of MFC which is very different from the camming I remember.

I think it's awesome that Amber has put together such a great forum and provided so much help for noob models. This place has been invaluable to me since I joined and I really appreciate it.

I've been commenting here & there in the model section but I haven't introduced myself over here yet.
Hi everyone, I'm Madison :)
I have been camming for a while but have recently made MFC my main site, so you'll be seeing a lot more of me.
I look forward to getting to know all of you! I am so grateful that Amber makes this forum available to us.