AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I'm Ms. Midori, and I can be pretty dirty. Or more like, I can be pretty and/or dirty.
I love to entertain others, but if that's not going so well, I'll at least entertain myself.

Sure, I'll do a striptease to "A Lapdance is Better (When the Stripper is Crying)". If I'm not getting tips and chat, I'll at least enjoy your emotionally-conflicted hard-ons. ;)

I never posted in here but HI!

Im Angelbaby and I cam exclusively on MFC and make clips for c4s

I'm very shy

I like funny things food music stuff like that.

Nice to meet you all :)

Reactions: camstory
Hello Ladies and Gents!

I'm an energetic kind of lady residing on MFC, newly wed to the camming life and loving it. I've been gobbling up whatever I can find for success on these forums and spend my days eating, sleeping, dreaming the day my public shows are as amaze-balls as I want them to be.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed to making this site and the camming community as wonderful as it is.

Reactions: zippypinhead
Oh hai Mark.

Thought it was time to finally post! I'm Luna and I have been a model on MFC since October - my shows have been somewhat sporadic because I'm balancing a degree with camming, but I have been fortunate enough to be welcomed into the community. So far, I've really enjoyed the experience and am so thankful that this forum exists - the info and experiences on here shared has been such a massive help to me.

Outside of MFC, I looooove to travel (partly camming to fund my adventures!) and hope to meet other members of the community. I'm also a little bit of a geek and enjoy mostly MMOs (particularly Guild Wars 2 and WoW) and most things Tolkien-related. I also recently went veggie and so have been consumed with making tasty, healthy, delicious meals on a student budget.

Oh! Well, I completely derped and haven't introduced myself yet.
My name's Lexi! I like long walks on the beach, overdosing on coffee, and liberal use of exclamation points. I just started on MFC a couple of weeks ago (LexiRhea, for those who care), but I've been making content for ELM for about a year now.

So, yeah, there's all that! :hello2:

I'm Sayda Faye. I model on MFC and SM, although I'm leaning towards staying on MFC since I like the atmosphere. I read a lot. Currently re-reading Wicked by Gregory Maguire, John Constantine, and Spiderman Big Time. I'm an "outdoorsy" person. I enjoy hiking, camping, biking, walking, whatever as long as the weather is nice and the scenery is pretty. I've lately become a lot more health conscious since I would like to continue looking young when I get older so I've cut out a lot of drinking and now am only allowed to indulge once a week to every two weeks. I have a cat and a dog. They tolerate each other.

Other than that, hmmm, I like things clean, I drink a ton of tea, and I play video games when I can.

Hello, i am new in webcam, registered on mfc, bonga and livejasmin, so i'm in grogress.. Living in Latvia, hello. :hello2:

TastyMe said:
Hello, i am new in webcam, registered on mfc, bonga and livejasmin, so i'm in grogress.. Living in Latvia, hello. :hello2:

I'm pretty open-minded and it takes a lot to shock me, but even I'm pretty creeped out by your avatar considering you are a cam model and presumably going to be advertising on this site. :shock:
Definitely not offended mind you, more thinking "what in the fuck?".

You might want to use a picture of yourself that is a least a few years older then 8 years old.

I'm Shae :-D
I'm newly signed up to this forum, but have been lurking for some time :oops: I decided it was time I made an account!
I love the wide variety of topics on here, there is always an interesting and educational read.

ACFFAN69 said:
TastyMe said:

I'm pretty open-minded and it takes a lot to shock me, but even I'm pretty creeped out by your avatar considering you are a cam model and presumably going to be advertising on this site. :shock:

You might want to use a picture of yourself that is a least a few years older then 8 years old.
Hey, i deffenetry do not want to use picture of myself, i'm just starting, i'm still not sure will this work be siutable for me of not, so im trying to not show myself everywhere..
anyway, i find this girl sweet, why this is creepy? if its not allowed to use children on avatars i will change it..
ok, i will change it now, sorry (

TastyMe said:
ACFFAN69 said:
TastyMe said:

Hey, i deffenetry do not want to use picture of myself, i'm just starting, i'm still not sure will this work be siutable for me of not, so im trying to not show myself everywhere..
anyway, i find this girl sweet, why this is creepy? if its not allowed to use children on avatars i will change it..
ok, i will change it now, sorry (
The princess girl was cute, but with 'tasty me' as your name on a forum surrounded by sexuality, not very appropriate. Children and sexuality is obviously a delicate issue...one to be delayed for teenage years and adulthood in general.

Hello! I'm Lili and I just started using Chaturbate. I'm 28 and I live in Europe (although I was raised in the states). When I'm not camming, I spend my time terrorizing the world with my awesome cousin, singing, dancing, writing, crocheting, petting ALL the cats I can find, and sleeping. Especially sleeping. Sleeping is nice.

Reactions: UniCornX
Hello, im RavenRaith formerly known as ElaraBlair...

I love Horror, Gaming (PS3&4 and sometimes Steam), I do Photography and Design Accessories and Jewelry.
I have a weird fascination with Fungi/Mushrooms and would love to learn to forage them and natural herbs / medicine in the future. Hiking, and the outdoors like camping and traveling are my favorite hobbies other than gaming. I enjoy gardening, baking, cooking, fitness and living a healthy lifestyle.
I am Canadian.

I really want to start up (an every 2 month) cam girl sleepover/slumber party where we go on cam and have fun too!

And you can find me naked on the interwebs. :dance:

Hi there, I'm Pixiepop on Streamate but you can just call me Pixie c: I'm a new-ish camgirl that works for The Pulp Vixens in Arizona and I'm 19. Ummm I love anime, I'm a raver, I have a huge interest in Korean culture and J-Fashion. There's probably a bunch more about me that I could say but I can't think ;n;

Anyways, hi everyone heh:h:

Attachments

• pixels.jpg
    pixels.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 92
Reactions: ACFFAN69
Hi everybody. It's my turn to play "This Is Your Life". I registered for the forum a few months back but procrastinated and never got past the register stage. I couldn't find the username I registered with back then so I re-registered again today figuring it's time to finally check it out and post since I hear good things about it here.

Some of you may know me from the Tweeter or from MFC where I am FireDawg10 (or just Fire is fine). I pretty much stick to a small circle of rooms I can count on one hand which I will not name to avoid looking like I'm playing favorites but if any of them are on here they know who they are. So I'm happy there's a place like this where I can go to interact with other people on MFC.

When I'm not in those favorited rooms I get paid to run into burning buildings, I love parades, I'm helplessly addicted to H2O and O2, and I'm also addicted to all things pizza, burger, beer, and wing related or just anything hot and spicy. I may also enjoy the occasional beer, rum, or whiskey as well. I also have annoying habits of having emotes fail and of talking way too much in chat so don't be afraid to say hi and have conversations or tell me to shut up. I won't be offended. See? I told you I talk too much! And you've all been saved from more talking by the fire tones! :lol:

Hi all, Uni here,
first I want to say a big thank you to Amber Cutie for this awesome forum. No idea why I just find it now, after nearly 4 years of perving around on several camsites. Well about me, there is nothing special or interesting. Just another perve in the mids 40 who likes bodies and people. I think it is great to read here and maybe let out some things going through my mind. Stay awesome everyone.

Hi sexy,i am Tony i am new here and i can say that you are a super model and have an amazing imagination.I love to watch cam girls and you are one of the best. :dance: :dance: :dance:

Attachments

• 8626077-two-hearts-with-question-mark-sign-as-real-love-metaphor--vector-illustration.jpg
    8626077-two-hearts-with-question-mark-sign-as-real-love-metaphor--vector-illustration.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 56
Hi there! I'm Adora! :hello2:

I'm not exactly new to the forums, but I've been away for awhile which means I've lost model status. Since I'm back camming again I'd like very much to interact and post with the other models. It means a great deal to be a part of a community.

I must admit I am confused as to go about getting it back, since I've been verified before.

Nice to meet you, and happy camming!

Reactions: UniCornX