AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
To everyone else, I am loving seeing your posts here!! Please keep posting whenever you're around!!

:colors:

Reactions: BucharestSummit
I'm Anthony aka Slatios.
Magic-playing black nerd metalhead extraordinaire.

Pleased to make your acquaintance *tips hat*

My name is dontaskmewhy and I've been sober for 8 hours.

Amber calls me Joe in her room in case people were wondering who the hell she is talking to sometimes.

dontaskmewhy said:
My name is dontaskmewhy and I've been sober for 8 hours.

Amber calls me Joe in her room in case people were wondering who the hell she is talking to sometimes.

Joe, your sig always makes me lol. ty ;)

Im Monkenizer aka Monkee aka Monk a true hc gamer from finland. There really is nothing more to say :ugeek:

AmberCutie said:
rawrzilla1 said:
Im just a knock off of godzilla...just more awesome in every way shape and form, i also rawr for tokens

If you've been around my MFC room long enough, you'd know that it is GODSILLA with an S not a Z :)

I am so glad you're here, and super stoked you went prem!! You and Shimmy (aka SuperShyJimmy) were some awesome basics, but even more exciting as premium users. :D
d'awwww sank you, oh benevolent one *bows*

I'm Selshan, I play guitar, have long hair, listen to metal, play WoW, and lots of other games.

So yeah. To sum up, I'm kind of a big deal.

It's funny how many dudes that visit Amber's various internets either play WoW, Guitar, or both. I do both.

I do neither. I'm a FPS gamer and used to be a drummer for my friend's band in HS. We made one album that sold 27 copies. It was the trifecta of band failure: Terrible sound, terrible name, no goals.

Never got into RPGs or any other genre except FPS. Friends were all into the FF series. The mini games are fun but that's about it.

I am KindOfWonder, one part of the wonder twins. I'm a nerd, a gamer, a programmer and a total fool for women.

kindofwonder said:
I am KindOfWonder, one part of the wonder twins. I'm a nerd, a gamer, a programmer and a total fool for women.

Now if we could just get ThatWonder to come sign up you'd be complete.

FORM OF SNAKE!

I am me, I run the Internet Helpdesk. I am a complete and total geek (for those that don't know, it's a good thing) I spend my free time getting rid of my old computers. I am currently down to 4 desktops (down from 12 no kidding), 2 laptops, 1 netbook, and 1 server.

I game on both PC and XBOX. I suck pretty hard but I have fun so it's all good. Unless it's a MMORPG, then I'm unstoppable.

I also fold. http://folding.stanford.edu/ It's a good use of your computer cycles when you aren't using them. Oh and those who think it will mess up their time on MFC, I have no issues doing both. I don't have the most hard core system, but it's no slouch either :p

AmberCutie said:
kindofwonder said:

Now if we could just get ThatWonder to come sign up you'd be complete.

FORM OF SNAKE!

You know, it just occurred to me that I made myself the chick by taking the animal shape power. But it's a tough call - I could have been the dude but then I could only turn into water. And seriously, it's not like he was very manly. Ok, I stand by my choice.

From the day I was born I took the bull by the horns and gave you plenty to scorn, well right on! Then you said in a song that life was getting real tough but I think you were bluffing! What of it?

How did it take me almost a week to think of that?!

FutureFrank said:
From the day I was born I took the bull by the horns and gave you plenty to scorn, well right on! Then you said in a song that life was getting real tough but I think you were bluffing! What of it?

How did it take me almost a week to think of that?!
:text-nocomment:

Miss AlexLady, you are just darling.

Freq here and FreqALeak on MFC. You know that weird feeling you get when you're all alone, like sombody is watching you? Well, that me too! I'm a little bit twisted and I don't try to hide it.... so it looks like I'll fit right in here

Hi everyone ! I am Audrey, Audrey1 on MFC, also known as the lolli chick by most lol , gosh what a reputation :lol: oh wait add twizzlers too to that lol!
Anyways on a serious note i have been on MFC for about a year and a half now, guess i am a veteran on there, but i still enjoy it. I am originally from Romania , i moved to US about 3 and a half years ago due to my adventurous spirit lol and i am still hanging out here on the East Coast with my baby, a one year old crazy boxer mix. I have an office job during the day and well doing naughty things at night.

Glad to be here ;)

Audrey1 said:
Hi everyone ! I am Audrey, Audrey1 on MFC, also known as the lolli chick by most lol , gosh what a reputation :lol: oh wait add twizzlers too to that lol!
Anyways on a serious note i have been on MFC for about a year and a half now, guess i am a veteran on there, but i still enjoy it. I am originally from Romania , i moved to US about 3 and a half years ago due to my adventurous spirit lol and i am still hanging out here on the East Coast with my baby, a one year old crazy boxer mix. I have an office job during the day and well doing naughty things at night.

Glad to be here ;)
Oh, do I remember those twizzlers :lol: What was the final count I forget. Glad you decided to join us here! Always enjoy your room while I'm there.

Elvine said:
Audrey1 said:

Glad to be here ;)
Oh, do I remember those twizzlers :lol: What was the final count I forget. Glad you decided to join us here! Always enjoy your room while I'm there.

lol 13 is my record , thanks for the welcome ;)

Serge said:
tubby556 said:
Serge! How are you? Glad you're here.

I'm awesome, Adam! Loving that amber has a forum we can all chat and be civil in now :D

And I can't tell you how awesome it is that you guys are actually posting and coming back day after day. Nothing more flattering than knowing you all have a good time here.