AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hey people!

I'm a graphic designer from Holland. My specialty is creating cam profiles. If you're interested please contact me on Customcamprofiles@gmail.com

Thankyou!

Hello everyone I am a model on a few different sites. I am on and off but trying to make this a full time thing. I love all things Girly but also have a darker side and can't get enough of Halloween ......

Hi, I'm Rikki! I'm a small town Canadian girl in my (ahem.. late) 20's. In my spare time I like to hang out with my family, bake/cook, read, shop, & watch Netflix. I just started camming on CB this week and I basically have no idea what I'm doing lol being in front of the camera is a totally new experience for me! I'm here, of course, to absorb as much information as I can from the seasoned pros but I also hope to engage in conversation and build some new friendships along the way :happy:

Hello everyone! I'm RedStacia, I'm new to camming and enjoying it so far. I'm hoping to get model verified soon so that I get more into this forum. You guys are great!! XX

I'm Jeff - been a member for about 5 yrs. I have a bit of an Asian fetish and MFC satisfies my exotic curiosities. Frankly, I'm here as much for the social contact as the perving but I never have as much time to just hang out here as I would like.

Hi guys. Layla here. My partner and I have been camming for the past week and have done what i would consider pretty good for a couple of newbies. We are currently on CBate. It seemed like the easiest way to go to get used to it all. We are from Australia and cant wait to get to know a few more people.

hi, my name is luna. i'm brazilian and i was recently approved on streamate. i'll be on cam, for the very first time, tonight :) loved this community.

saw too many interesting posts here linked from Miqote in chat, had to sign up and contribute some.
just an average nerd. always working, gaming or cleaning up after my cats. when not online with Miqote and Droid.
its nice to see a community just for the camgirl community to help and support each other and members who are part of and understand it.

Hello all,

I joined ACF to read up on the latest and greatest in the world of adult entertainment plus a little insight into what it all means. Glad to be here :happy:

Reactions: caireen
Names Wynter been camming for almost 2 years and back on MFC to really stir the pot this time. A little about me; I snowboard, blow trees, and bake a mad pizza. Get at me when I'm online if u wana know more :)

Hi there, my name's Aletheia_X, or Lethe for short, I'm new to camming on MFC and looking to learn some tips and tricks and make some model friends ^.^

Hi everyone,

My name is madamelucie and I recently started working on mfc! I've done two sessions and did well enough on my first (for just one and a half hours) but I did terribly today. Can anyone help me? Why did I do so badly today? I was on for 5 hours and I did terribly, I'm so disheartened and I don't know what to do.

Hello ladies! So today was day 2 for me on MFC...I got incredibly lucky and am incredibly grateful for the great day I had yesterday; today was kinda slow so I logged off after about 2hrs and am planning on getting online at 11pm...hustle is real, yo! Hope everyone here has a great day :)

Name Noneyo Beeswax... or NoneyoGetit... you get the idea. Active kinkster studying potential fetish-personal/fetish-community applications of cam girl know-how. Been to educational presentations on bondage and photography... I live in and among a wonderful local kink community. I am used to Fetlife stuff which, among other things, includes lots cool people enjoying lots of cool voyeurs who in turn are enjoying themselves posting pics!

Hi I'm Violet. I just signed up for streamate and was supposed to start tonight but my allergies took over and I don't think guys want to pay to watch be blow my nose. Hopefully I will pop my cam cherry tomorrow!

Hi. I'm Kimmy. I've been on MFC since April. I've looked at this forum quite a few times as it's been the one with the most helpful advice and info.
I'm in UK. I've only dabbled in camming so far but now my son is off to uni I'm going to be doing alot more. Xx

Hello, I'm Raye and I am really new to camming, just started today. It's a bit overwhelming and I'm not sure I will make good money doing this.

Hey I'm Sundae, aka SundaeTaylor from MFC. I've been camming for almost a week now & so far I love it. Can't wait to try for verified model status on here =]