AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
Hello I'mJimm and i think i'm addicted to Cam girls.I don't give a shit if it's not hurting anyonr fuck them.i think being rude to the girls is fucking revolting.they eserve to be treatedgood if they are genuine.i think they are suoer interesting and if you think i may be naive tool.to bad.my money my life

Hello!! My name's Marley. I just got started using streamate a month ago and am so far loving the cam girl life. Hoping to connect and befriend some other girls in the business :)

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.

Hiiiii. Lets hope I'm doing this right! My name is Alexa and I'm a super new cam model! Started on Mfc about a week ago. My models name is Alexa1107 :) I'm super excited to learn all about the cam world and meet new people! And hopefully I can learn enough to help others!

hey everyone! just introducing myself
Im a model on MFC who goes by MayWolff and so far im really likeing it :) made some cool connctions so far!

My name is Alexis Regan and I've been camming for about a month now? I'm still fairly new to this whole cam girl thing, and I've really been enjoying myself. I currently do not have a presence on MFC but I do use Chaturbate.

Hi there, I'm Mae. :)
I am a new model on MFC and am trying to get the ball rolling.... Just got my model status verified, but I am a slight perfectionist and am worried I am doing everything wrong??
I'm super excited and nervous; however I have cammed before, but for not very long. I went back to my vanilla job and couldn't stop DREAMING of camming so here I am again, ready to start anew.
I enjoy gaming, specifically Nintendo, and even more specifically Legend of Zelda, Kirby, SSB, Pokemon, and Mario.
Lately I've been reading up on cam tips, worrying about the aesthetic of my room, watching anime, reading manga, and obsessively watching videos of cats while cuddling my kitty.
I am an artist, however I have been unable to continue my practice recently. Sad news is sad. I enjoy painting, specifically watercolor.
Currently I am going to school for an associates of liberal arts, I hope to receive an English teaching certificate and teach English around the world. My utmost dream is to travel!
I can't wait to share my shenanigans with the vast majority of you guys. I am glad I have joined a forum to help put my (many) anxieties at ease :D

I'm Sean. I've wanted to cam for a while, but never just gone and done it. I quit my last job (almost 9 years and no respect!), and my school schedule makes it difficult to find a quality job that fits in so I pulled the trigger! Been a few weeks since I signed up on internetmodeling and I started with WebcamModels website which was great for just seeing how things work and being a bit of an exhibitionist, but difficult to make any real coin. For the past few days I've been on Streamate and wow! One hour I'll have a few people in my private room, the next it'll be slow... but people are much more willing to take you private/paid on here!

As a male model, I know there are a few threads kicking around the forums about the struggle, but I've had a few people log on my room either multiple times in the same day or look me up the next day to continue. Given some time to build a few followers, I don't think it would be hard to earn a bit in the cam field as a part-time gig!

Looking forward to learning more and exploring myself, thanks for the incredible forum to use as a resource!

Hi I'm Ella and I'm from a small town i have just started camming a few months ago and I'm still learning the ropes and trying to figure out how to get my fan base to grow. I'm easy going and love to laugh. I'd love any advice and help with making some as I'm the sole supporter of my and my child. Thank you to Amber for starting this site it is honestly a dream come true and so helpful for girls like me just starting out

Hi my name is Wade, I will be 21 as of October 21st. I live in South Florida and I love Gaming, sex, and Amber :h: not in that order all the time

I'm Jade! I'm a self-supporting college student who has been looking into camming for a while now and has finally decided to take the plunge; I'll start broadcasting in the next few days, as I was just approved for SM. I drink way to much coffee and engage in way to much existentialism, but I'm also fun and geeky and very excited to start this part of my life! I've seen these forums pop up for everything I look into and it always seems like everyone has great, insightful things to share and like these posts harbor a respectful, vibrant community - so I look forward to getting to know everyone!

Last edited:
Hi I'm Holly! Nice to be apart of such a fun welcoming thread focused on the love of camming :smuggrin: Looking forward to getting more aquatinted with ACF!

Hey guys. I'm Marilyn!!! I'm brand new on mfc. I'm a hot mess haha and can use all the help I can get!!!

Hi all, I'm Charlie and I've been camming since June of this year (2015). I'm on MFC, and Chaturbate and I have an account on Streamate but I've yet to try it. I'm finding being a camgirl to be very rewarding but of course also super challenging. What I've really loved though is seeing how many cam performers are so open to helping others out and forming friendships. I'm excited to join this community :)

Hey one and all! Thank god I found you, spending the day with all is I'm sure going to help me improve my camming experience, for me and my members. My name is Ruby, I am from Australia and I have been camming for a week (MFC).

Reactions: Kvothe
Hi, I'm new to acf, but I've been in/around camming for a while. Used to cam daily with my ex, and we were pretty successful. I still do solo shows from time to time.