AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi, I am Natalie! I am a relatively new camgirl and I'm looking to become more familiar with the camming world and meet some of the other models out there.

Reactions: eyeteach
H..hello? o.o I'm Lilly, nice to meet you :shame: I've been a cam girl for almost a year now and ACF posts have been pretty helpful so far (I'm a lurker, yes...) so I decided it's time to give back to the community... See you soon :cat:

Hi I'm Knarla, new to camming and absolutely loving it. Hoping to make some friends and learn from the experienced on this site as heard it's the best!

Hi I'm Dani, recently back into camming after doing it for a short-term 3 years ago. I'm a gamer and into art and music and I'm hoping to make some friends. I want to learn from all the pro girls here and make being on cam fun.

Hey everyone, I am a longtime lurker (as you can tell by the join date)... I've been camming on and off for 6 years (mostly off lol). Been thinking about getting back into the biz lately so I decided it was the right time to say hello all :)

Hello all I'm Mike. Suit-Tie wearer by day, rogue adventurer on weekends sprinkle in some cam girl enjoyment with my free time.

I'm the Queen!
Well okay then! Hello. :)

Not just directed at QueenMuffy here, but all newbies: you'll need to crop a cover photo for your ACF profile page appropriately to have it display in a flattering way... (I've seen a lot of foreheads on there recently! :) )

Well okay then! Hello. :)

Not just directed at QueenMuffy here, but all newbies: you'll need to crop a cover photo for your ACF profile page appropriately to have it display in a flattering way... (I've seen a lot of foreheads on there recently! :) )
I noticed that lol. On my phone so everything is crammed. I'll figure it out, hopefully ha ha. Kudos on this whole setup though baby girl.

Hey! been camming for a few months and actually not spoke to anther cam model! always reading posts on here, about time i made an account :) x

Hi all, I am super new to camming. Something I toyed with doing for awhile, and now I finally have the ability to. I'm a bigger gal, but losing, I did just have my second 10 mos ago. Its always harder with the 2nd. :)

anyhoo, just saying hi, and being a lurker for a little bit. I did some camming for fun the other night just to make sure it was really something I was comfortable with. I haven't been on again, I want to build up my cam personality. I'm trying to figure out which niche I should market myself as. I have a wide range of likes, and interests. Do I have to stick with one now, or is it pretty common to just change it?

Thanks all, I'm so glad I found this site, lots of useful information. :)

Hi all, I am super new to camming. Something I toyed with doing for awhile, and now I finally have the ability to. I'm a bigger gal, but losing, I did just have my second 10 mos ago. Its always harder with the 2nd. :)

anyhoo, just saying hi, and being a lurker for a little bit. I did some camming for fun the other night just to make sure it was really something I was comfortable with. I haven't been on again, I want to build up my cam personality. I'm trying to figure out which niche I should market myself as. I have a wide range of likes, and interests. Do I have to stick with one now, or is it pretty common to just change it?

Thanks all, I'm so glad I found this site, lots of useful information. :)

HI! I'm super new to camming too! I just started about 3 weeks ago so if you need any help let me know :)

Hi, I am Janelle Hardy, I am a Fetish Feedee, Big Belly, MILF Model on MFC. i am pretty new to MFC and found this forum and used it as a resource. so now I have decided to join. :)

Hi everyone!!

I'm Nadia. Or nasty_nadia on MFC. I'm very very new and already overwhelmed by the amount of possibly scams I have interacted with. Just need beginners help and looking to make friends with models :)

HI! I'm super new to camming too! I just started about 3 weeks ago so if you need any help let me know :)

thanks, I just got approved on SM, and on Webcammodels. I'm trying to set up my space now. Figuring out if its better to just sit at my desk, or use my laptop and set up on the floor, or bed.

Hello all. I am Moon ( it really is my name ( ok maybe not ) ) I have a ton of hobbies but the ones that take up most of my time are in order, WoW ( I have 7 accounts and more toons than I care to list ), drag racing ( I have a 1993 Mustang LX 5.0 blah blah list of go fast stuff here blah money pit ). Nice to meet you all hugs and stuff.

Because I posted this back on Jun 6, 2010 I thought why not update it.
So update:
The name Moonsunit came from my first WoW hero named Moonunit then the few next ones had Moon***** in the name followed by *****unit, Currently people know me by Theunit some think it's sexual but honestly it had nothing to do with that sort of thinking when I made the names.
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 245lbs
Eye Color: Yellow/Green (depends on what I'm wearing)
Hobbies: Diablo 3, Fishing (salt or freshwater),Fourwheelers and playing in the mud, I no longer have the Mustang or passion for WoW. lots more....
Where do I live: Florida
Little about me: I have a sick and twisted sense of humor and most people either love me or hate me (not often a middle line)

Still nice to meet you all *Hugs and Stuff*

Hey there, I'm Rin, also known as Lady_Rin on MFC. I'm trying to really make something out of my time as a cam girl, and thought it'd be good for me to talk to other camgirls :)

Hello Lovelies!! I am Megumi, PrincessMegumi on Chaturbate. I just started camming. I had my first show last night...well it actually ran through the entire day. Haha, I got on at noon and was off at 10pm, I was hooked. The people I talked to and the games we played..it was thrilling! Still can use some decent tips on how to run a fantastic show. :) Thanks for having me. :h:

Hey guys. I'm a newbie to MFC. I have been camming on AW for a year but wanted something a bit more chilled occasionally. I'm not signed up yet but am doing thorough research and was recommended to come see you all. I'm also a Brit :shame: xx

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

Hello my name is Carmen ill admit im a big girl and new to this site but hoping to become a regular :) im 24 and friendly to everyone. I have long brown hair and green eyes any questions please ask and ill answer them. I hope this is okay as a introduction. Also Hello! :) x