AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
hi. i just had my first broadcast today. im new to all of this.
Welcome to the camming world nomi!

Actually I am gonna edit this because I can't quite remember if I introduced myself or not. lol
Anyway hello, I'm Lilac. I used to do couples cam with an ex and decided to go solo which I started earlier this week on a different site than before. I love it and I hope I can learn from all these lovely ladies how to become successful for myself.

hi. i just had my first broadcast today. im new to all of this.
Welcome to the camming world nomi!

Actually I am gonna edit this because I can't quite remember if I introduced myself or not. lol
Anyway hello, I'm Lilac. I used to do couples cam with an ex and decided to go solo which I started earlier this week on a different site than before. I love it and I hope I can learn from all these lovely ladies how to become successful for myself.

welcome to the forum remember to get certified see the cam discussion forum

Im mia and Ive been surfing amber for info on camming. Ive been waiting to do it... I want to make sure everything's great my first time! Hi everyone :)

Hola! I've been in this forum a few times and just became a model on mfc and am having the HARDEST time getting it to connect to my logitech instead of my computer cam! I have literally emailed mfc and done everything they suggested and still nothing :( And I am NOT logging on with a shitty camera hahah any other models have this problem starting up? Tips would be GREEEEEATLY appreciated :)

Hi! My name is Emily, I'm 21 and I just started camming on MFC this past weekend. I have learned a lot in the last few days and I'm looking forward to learning more and making friends. :happy:

Hey guys im devin saint honestly I only signed up because I am trying to put images into my chaturbate bio and for the life of me I can not figure this shit out cam someone please help me before I throw my computer and rip my hair out

honestly I only signed up because I am trying to put images into my chaturbate bio and for the life of me I can not figure this shit out cam someone please help me
I'm sure you'll find help here somehow, but man, sure didn't need to make us feel unwanted by including this gem. ACF has other perks that would make it a worthwhile place to be part of, we're not just a tech support hotline. ;)

Reactions: Moonsunit
You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
Hello, hello, hello! Nice to be here.

i never did this when i started, so here it goes
Hello my name is Gudheadt, 19 Year old wierdbo from Denmark.
being akward is my specialty.
and i sometimes put sho'es on my head. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mistressxox from myfreecams ive been doing it a lil over a year now and Im enjoying every moment of it :)

Hey all! My name is Mina and I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone as well as learn more about the business.. I'm still waiting for approval, but I'm excited to be up and running!

Hi! New to this! Very interested in becoming a cam model and have done some research but would love to know as much as possible before I decide to go for it! If anyone can help me out, I figured it's this site! Thanks!