AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi I'm MsKitti- Been on MFC for about a month broadcasting. Followed a bunch of online instruction by Amber on how to customize my profile. Very helpful is the understatemnt of the year!! After doing a deeper search found out she's a cam girl on the same site and watched a show with my bf last night.. she even gave him tips on whats exceptable for usernames for Men . Amber in my opinion, is the type of performer all cam girls should strive to be.

watched a show with my bf last night.. she even gave him tips on whats exceptable for usernames for Men .
Haha, it was a fun exchange! Glad you enjoyed yourself. Welcome to ACF!

Hey all :) I go by Lynzi. I was a cam model for like, a month back in 2012 and never had the chance to invest time in it like I wanted. A friend and I are looking at starting to model together. Still in the process of searching for a good company and brainstorming room set-up for my spare bedroom. Looking forward to learning from y'all.

Hi I'm Ryland. I am 23 and have been camming for about two weeks now on MFC. I have been enjoying my time there. I have learned a lot within that time, and I hope to learn even more.

Hi, I am JimDale. New to all this so please be patient while I am figuring out what I am doing. I am not on line very often but hope to learn more when I am.Happy New Year.

Hey, everyone. :3 I'm Camila Adams, and I'm a Streamate model. I want to eventually join MyFreeCams, but I find it pretty intimidating at the moment. I'm pretty boring and spend most of my free time watching Netflix or I'm either playing World of Warcraft when I'm not working at my other job. I've been wanting to join this forum for a while but felt like I had nothing to contribute.

Hello everyone .
I go by the name of Christina but I've chosen to use "Caiti" as a screen name in the web chat domain . I've just created my profile on MFC the other day and I am currently getting ready to go online for the first time in a few hours. I'm not looking to make a fortune out of this but at least a few extra cash to help pay the bills. I'm happy I've found this forum and I'm looking forward meeting you all .

Hi, I'm Moe! I've been looking into camming for a couple of months now, just registered with MFC but I still feel like I need a lot more info before I can broadcast. I'll be lurking the forum for a little while longer...

I'm Alex, and I've been camming since February 1st of last year and somehow only just signed up here.
Main site is cb but I use others and I'm going to start broadcasting on MFC this month.
My shows are mostly about singing and dancing, and trying to convince ppl that my boobs are real.

Reactions: Lorelei
Hey New Users Here. We are a new couple on Chaturbate. Phoenix and Cherry. We love having fun and have a blog which we have started as well. For tips for couples on Chaturbate.

Check out our profile here. www.chaturbate.com/LoveSexMagick

Nice to see such an awesome forum in place! Also see our blog here. chaturbatecouple.blogspot.com

Have an awesome day and even better New Year!

Phoenix and Cherry

HIIII my pretties. I am XTheVictoriaX on MFC and I'd like to take a moment (or two) to introduce myself. First, AmberCutie I've followed you since 2009 (YES) when I became intrigued by camming. I am finally online and am two months new (old?). I love this life and I don't ever want it to end. (I know so melodramatic). Anywho HI:)

Attachments

• IMG_0701.JPG
    IMG_0701.JPG
    204.8 KB · Views: 3
Hello Everyone!!!
My name is Kitty Carmichal or PrrrettyKitty. I am new to MFC but this ain't my first rodeo... hehehe. I am 27. My birthday is February 1st and I'll be 28. I cammed when I was in my early twenties very briefly... but really didn't invest any time and energy into it as I had steady work at the time. Flash forward to about six months ago when started phone sex work for Universal Talk (UK Company) as I moved from the USA to Italy. A lot of PSOs use content model photos for the profiles but I decided to use my own photos... as a a self defined 'plump sex kitten' my photos were well received. With cam work taking over where phone sex used to be the standard, models who work for UT also have the option to cam... which I didn't plan on doing but after enjoying the phone sex gig so much, I went ahead and started camming with them as well... My regular phone clients love it because they can solidify our already intimate connection... and I also meet new clients that will call me back after a session so we can chat... It's a good gig... but I need to branch out with my cam career if I want to be successful... Right now I am focusing my energy on MFC... after checking out a few different places... I decided MFC would be the right environment for promoting my budding cam career... So that is what brings me here... Thanks for taking the time to read about me...
xoxo
Kitty
>^..^<

Hi there! My name is RoxxxiMayhem! It's nice to meet you all! I have been a model for about 2-ish years now and am active sporadically on MyFreeCams. I'm 21 (turning 22 this May) and am so happy to know that a forum like this exists for Cam Models! :)

Hello my name is Dr Necessiter (not a real doctor) and I like tiki mugs and camgirls but hate talking about myself on the Internet. When not chatting with the lovely, creative, talented (& naked) ladies on MFC I like to watch animated gifs of cats of jumping into boxes or Netflix Legend of Korra for the fifth time. I'm not a bot, honestly. Would a bot say this: 'bleep bloop beep'? I think not.

Hello! im carla, usernameon mfc carlalove1995. i ve been camming for about a week once or twice a day! how do like ask i question or start a thread??

I'm Mezria. I have been an MFC model for awhile - average but had a blast and loved it since 2010. I took a break for a year and have decided to start getting back into the camming world. I am married, recenlty moved states. Im hoping to start actually giving camming my all and succed. Not just coast. And i LOVE this forum.

Hey gulls and buoys,

I'm Fairy Hewitt. Right now I'm in the -ah- research and development phase? :)
I'm trying to learn all I can to be a really fun camgirl.
In addition to getting ready to cam, I'm trying to get a non-sexy in-person job. It's a rough job market, though. Oi.

Wish me luck! :h: