AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I'm Silvie. I used to perform on myfreecams but have since retired. I find these message boards really useful when it comes to DMCA stuff, because unfortunately I had some shows capped (even though I only performed a few times!).

Hi,
Im currently in the process of developing a new product, which I believe cam models might find useful/be interested in. This seems like the best community and place to gauge interest/get opinions. We currently have a survey for cam models to fill out(20 questions should take ~10 minutes to complete), and are offering 5-10$ amazon gift cards for completing it. I would like to know if something like this would be allowed here, or if that would be against forum rules.
Thanks!

Hey-o! My name is Independence, I just turned 18 and have been talking to friends about camming and learning the run of the game and tips that would help me make more money. I'm assigned female at birth but identify as agender and take Testosterone hormones.

Hi! I'm Brea. Started camming in October of last year for a few days, but this month is my first full time month on MFC. I love it so far, but still need some advice and guidance. Have been watching cam girls for a while doing "research" lol but this site has answered a lot of my questions. Excited to be apart of this community!!!

Hey I'm Kayla but most call me Chocolate or Kiwi. I'm not new on chaturbate I just started a new account, I would really like to get more popular on the second try and become better at my bio graphic design making and I would like to learn tips at cam modeling better and how to make more money at it.

Hello, I'm kylie and I'm a prospective cam girl. I've been interested in camming for a while now and I think I'm finally ready to take the plunge, but I want as much knowledge at my fingertips as possible. I'm currently a stripper and I want other means of income :)

Hi there!! I'm Mint and a (REALLY) new model on MFC. About to be 26, live in New Orleans. Laissez les bon temps rouler!

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
Hi! I'm Mia! MissMiaShelby on MyFreeCams :)

Hey I'm Addie... I've been in and out of the scene for a year now... interested in getting back in so I'm dipping my pretty little toes into a new forum... You can find me on DateModelsNow.com ..... Nice to meet everyone!

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
Heyooo. Hayden! Still all frazzled from all the MFC features, switched from streamate after a few months/year of deliberating. I'm pretty chill, I think. I'm glad this site exists, it's been super helpful already in navigating all of the ever-changing features but I hope to exchange insights with other cam girls who, like me, seem to like both ends of the business. Being cute on cam and nerdy off cam. Or nerdy on cam and cute off cam, whichever. I'll have more dazzling buttons soon !

Ohhai ^.^

You can call me MissBubblegum! I'm excited to be here. I'm hoping to get to know like-minded individuals and maybe even get some advice!

I am Mae Reign. New to the whole camming world, been perverted forever might as well try to have some fun with it! Any advice would be welcomed!

Hi! I'm Wren! Just started camming on MFC. It's been pretty fun so far, but I'm obvs still a complete noob, and am looking to learn as much as possible. :)

Hi everyone! I'm Stella. I've cammed several times on Chaturbate so far! I'm still learning the ropes. I look forward to getting involved in the community here! :)

Hello, I'm a newbie! ~Yay

hi my name is jizzelle! and i am newbie to the cam world and im kinda stuck i researched and looked up things but just not understanding any of it!