AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hey. Beta here. 22. USA. Living in the sticks. Lovin it. Camgirl on MFC. Stuff came up and I had to step away from the cam for a while after only working for a short period of time. TWICE. So technically still a newbie. Now that my life has calmed down again, I'm attempting to really get into it. I don't have wifi rn so idk WHEN I will be able to get on cam again. Hopefully within the next month cuz I'm DYING. For now I'm just checking stuff out, taking pics, posting to Twitter, researching like it's goin out of style, and figuring out a game plan... (Thank goodness for my phone.)

I like to write, draw, paint, make jewelry... Anything creative really. Books are my drug. I love to read everything and anything I can get my hands on. I frequently play some games that I enjoyed as a kid, but I don't necessarily consider myself a gamer. My favorite food is spaghetti with breadcrumbs and onions. It's the best freakin comfort food ever. I hate snow and ice and all things cold... (Grrrrr). I love sand and water and sun (yay!!!!!). Uhhh.... I love all the critters except ostriches... Idk why but I am deathly afraid of them.

Ummmm... Yeah. I think that's all I got for now.

Hi! I'm Purrsonaldemons. I'm on FL and tumblr with that same name. I'm a model on Streamate and do Skype shows. I'm 22, partnered, and love Taylor Swift and smokies.

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.

Wellll hellllewwwww I am April ♡ i recently started camming & am so excited to meet all you honeys. Come say hi on Twitter @AprilAdamsss96 ♡

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
im leo and im an aspiring lawyer

John, just respect the girls. Even though we are cam girls, we still want our bodies respected.

Don't use the expression "bb" and read profiles before asking too many questions.

Just asking shows you're a nice guy. Have fun!
hi im interested in a show on skype. iv never seen a real naked women. so i'm interested in buying one

@lmv24 Jesus, stop creepin so much, dude.

Reactions: Tomtom197 and Guy
Hi, I'm Dolly, I've only been camming for a week, I'm DOLLY_HAYEZ on MFC, and I don't know any other camgirls, so feel free to talk to me! I'd like to get to know other girls in the business.

Hi! I am Mina and I had my first broadcast yesterday! :D I am here to read all the advice that I can!
Hey Mina! I am also new, you are very pretty :cat:

Hello, I'm Laurel, I want to be more active in the Camming community as well. I also want to soak up as much knowledge as I can before diving into the cam world!

HI I'm Rose, starting out all over again on MFC hoping this time it works out and I stay on there. I truly love MFC as a cam site but that camscore stresses me out. I'm also a cam girl at Streamate and Bonga Cams. Hoping though to have MFC as my main site.

Hi there! I'm Robby from MFC Robin_Bush. Glad to be here, can't wait to get involved on this site!

:h: :h: :h:

Hello, I am still fairly new to cam modeling and would like to learn as much as possible. I hope this forum can help me! :)

Hi everyone, my name is Julia and I've just started my adventure with cams. It's awesome, that I've found this forum! :)