AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hey everybody , I'm Jade .
I've been camming since I turned 18 . Different sites , some of them are still around some are not, just to list the ones I was on the most in chronological order: Peekshows( starting 2004) , Streamray/Cams(starting 2006) , Imlive(starting 2008) , Streamate(starting 2013 and still there) .
During the years, I opened several accounts on MFC , I think the first one was within their first year as a cam site , but unfortunately I didn't had time to learn what's what , considering the fact that it is so different compared to other cam sites that I've been on.
Considering the fact that none of these sites have a community like MFC , perhaps due to the restrictions and censorship they practice - even imlive with their host forum doesn't allow models to exchange contact info ,I didn't even search for a MFC community . There are plenty of sites about camming where you find threads about every possible cam site out there but nothing like this .So I ran into the same situation each time I've open a new account on MFC , even years apart . When time is money and you're already doing good somewhere else, taking days and weeks off just to build a page and do research brings a big blow on the income and doesnt's feel like it's ever going to pay off.I'm not a techy , I'm just great at being a cam model .
Last time , I even tried broadcasting with a girlfriend and still the same results. Which got me at my wits end. Why can I do so good on other platforms and be in the top there ,and at the same time be so lousy on MFC ?! :)) So I thought :Challenge accepted !! This time I'm taking it as a personal challenge, I put the other places on hold and I'm determined to figure this mystery out.
This brings me to how I got to this forum . I started asking people around. I ran into some old friends on MFC that I met along the years on other cam sites and one of them referred me to this forum. So here I am , I am going to follow the steps to get my cam girl status checked. I really Like Amber so far for being so methodical coming up with a very clear and easy to understand way to go around this site. Also , as a recovering game-aholic I will try to avoid the online gaming section of the site. Hope you understand. I lost an entire summer to wow. I have an addictive personality , I can not go down that road again.
Looking forward to becoming active in this lovely community !

Hey everybody , I'm Jade .
I've been camming since I turned 18 . Different sites , some of them are still around some are not, just to list the ones I was on the most in chronological order: Peekshows( starting 2004) , Streamray/Cams(starting 2006) , Imlive(starting 2008) , Streamate(starting 2013 and still there) .
During the years, I opened several accounts on MFC , I think the first one was within their first year as a cam site , but unfortunately I didn't had time to learn what's what , considering the fact that it is so different compared to other cam sites that I've been on.
Considering the fact that none of these sites have a community like MFC , perhaps due to the restrictions and censorship they practice - even imlive with their host forum doesn't allow models to exchange contact info ,I didn't even search for a MFC community . There are plenty of sites about camming where you find threads about every possible cam site out there but nothing like this .So I ran into the same situation each time I've open a new account on MFC , even years apart . When time is money and you're already doing good somewhere else, taking days and weeks off just to build a page and do research brings a big blow on the income and doesnt's feel like it's ever going to pay off.I'm not a techy , I'm just great at being a cam model .
Last time , I even tried broadcasting with a girlfriend and still the same results. Which got me at my wits end. Why can I do so good on other platforms and be in the top there ,and at the same time be so lousy on MFC ?! :)) So I thought :Challenge accepted !! This time I'm taking it as a personal challenge, I put the other places on hold and I'm determined to figure this mystery out.
This brings me to how I got to this forum . I started asking people around. I ran into some old friends on MFC that I met along the years on other cam sites and one of them referred me to this forum. So here I am , I am going to follow the steps to get my cam girl status checked. I really Like Amber so far for being so methodical coming up with a very clear and easy to understand way to go around this site. Also , as a recovering game-aholic I will try to avoid the online gaming section of the site. Hope you understand. I lost an entire summer to wow. I have an addictive personality , I can not go down that road again.
Looking forward to becoming active in this lovely community !
Ladies and gentlemen, THIS is how you do a fantastic introduction post!

Welcome to ACF, Jade. :)

Hey there! I'm Tyra! I've been camming on and off for the past 3 years on streamate and mfc under various names and have recently become a full time model while I finish up university.

Reactions: xDollPartsx
Oh hi there, I'm new! I'm wanting to start camming pretty soon, and just wanted to join in this awesome community and see what I can learn! See you around! ;)

Hello, I'm Emalee. I've just restarted camming after over a year break. I never wanted to stop but sometimes life gets crazy and my living situations didn't permit being a model. But, I'm coming back with a new persona and new excitement.
Last time I modeled, I used ACF all the time and learned so much. Getting back in the swing of things just wouldn't be the same without this wonderful forum and it's lovely community!

Hi Everyone!

I became a cam girl (on Streamate) about 6 months ago and have repeatedly come back to this site for advice. I'm just now creating a model account on here though! So nice to meet you ALL!!! :h:

Hi everyone! I'm a fairly new cam girl on MFC. I started a little over a year ago on MFC and Streamate, but stopped after about 3 weeks. I came back to camming on MFC a few months ago and I'm ready to learn more and step up my camming game. Nice to meet you all! :)

'Whatup world?! This is Sway!' .... just kidding my name's Mr. Love. I've been the lesser half of a wonderful MFC model now for about a year and a half. She constantly raves about the amazing support , laughs and ideas that she gets from the forum and I'm excited to join the fun.

Good evening from England!
I am Mel and I signed up a couple of days ago but just starting to get to grips with the site. I am not very gifted with any form of tech :p (I am not confident I have even posted on this thread properly)
I started off on MFC last week and I am looking forward to many more weeks of fun, I wish I had read the ACF beginners guide before I went online though :sorry: Oh well we live and we learn! I look forward to speaking to everyone in the near future :kiss:

Hey guys! I'm Laila, from the UK. I'm a part time model and stripper, and a full time uni student. Fairly new to camming, been on MFC for about 2 weeks now and absolutely loving it. I dance in a strip club on the weekend which I love, but I love the social aspect of camming :) already building up a regular client base and they are amazing :h: Always playing lots of games in my room & raffles etc, please do head over to my Twitter and follow me :) mwah x

Hey, name is Josh. I visit MFC while working from home to chat to friends that I knew before they became models. I work retail, but have a big background in programming. Hoping to help a few people out here if I can.

Hi all,
I'm 'Jess' and I'm brand new to all of this. I've found the forums super informative and helpful and I can't wait to participate! Glad this place exists. :)

Hello ladies and gentlemen !!! I'm Mandy aka MilfyMandy on CB . I have signed up for MFC but having issues uploading my verification so I have just been on CB every now and then. Hubby and I started as it being just something fun but it's grown into more and I love it! I've only just started in January but I love the compliment and the company!! I told my sister about it and she asked how to get started and now she camming on the same site .... Lol kind of weird but it's cool!! Lmao I've had several members come in my room to check of the cam sisters :p

• Funny!
Reactions: Autumn
Heyhey, you can call me Andromeda, Neko or Andi! I've been on Streamate for 6 months now and just started making videos on ManyVids in January. I've used this site to research some general camming questions so figured I might as well make an account and become more a part of the community.

My interests include anime, gaming, cosplay (I'm on Cosplaydeviants.com), building gunpla, shaking my butt, cuddling animals and eating chocolate.
It's also my birthday! Yay!
Thanks for having me! :h:

Here's where you can find me:
Streamate
ManyVids
Tumblr
Twitter

• Hugs
Reactions: Autumn
Hello my name is adrian and I have a burping girl fetish . Iam not like most guys I don't insult anyone just like to hear a girl burp with a certain age range

Hello, I'm RiminiRain on MFC, ive been camming almost 2 months. I love it so far! I love playing games as well such as WoW , LoL and I just started Skyrim. I'm looking to getting know some people, and giving and receiving advise!!!

Hey! I'm Rosie Ray!

Completely and utterly new to camming! Have a photoshoot set up for Saturday to get pics for my profile! and then I can get started!! Too excited!

Anyway would love to meet girls and guys on here that I can get to know! Open to any advice possible!!

Such a newbie!! :nailbiting:

Rosie Ray :kiss: