AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi I am Kumi, relatively new to camming and just an overall nerd xD
I love anime, gaming, and cosplaying. In fact a lot of my shows include cosplay simply because I enjoy it so much.
I also enjoy chatting and getting to know people! Nice to meet you~

Reactions: Gen and Mandymilf
Hi guys. does anybody know how long it takes before model status is updated on here once it's granted? Thanks :)
Please read the conversation/PM I sent you when you were granted verified status.

My name is Angela. I've been camming on MFC since December 2015 and recently started making clips.

I've been camming since January of 2015. I like it :) Love being able to work from home especially with little ones in school. I'm looking for a community/friendships in the industry since I keep it a secret. Only my husband and I know.

I want to one day find @TestUser as a meme, but know he'd be too easily confused with terrible tiger. ^.^;

Hello! I've enjoyed reading the posts here on ACF for while and finally decided to join in.

Hello,

I'm a 3 year veteran of streamates. I'm a 23 year old male cam model that has some good success. I stopped camming for a while and I'm looking to get back into it. Just wanted to say hi!

Hello, I'm not a cam model, but this seems to be one of the only forums that I can find that doesn't seem to just link to a camsite. I basically joined up to check the status of certain models (i.e. see if they've retired or just started camming under a new name) and to discover new models that I may not have stumbled upon otherwise

My name is Cordie and I've been on Mfc for about 2 weeks now. It is definitely a new experience and this forum has helped me so much with the learning curve!!! I'm about to dive into Streamate tonight, so fingers crossed on that one!

Hey all, I'm Melody. I've been looking into camming for awhile now, and am going to start at MFC next week once I get some decent profile pics taken. I'm excited and nervous and super hopeful that camming can untether me. I want to travel! I look forward to delving into this site.

*waves*

Hey there I'm Astra! I'm brand spankin new to camming or anything of the sort. I've found my self-confidence recently so this will be extra fun I think:smuggrin:

Reactions: Nordling
Oh Haiiiiii. Im Elsie. I used to be on my girl fund, and am now diving head first into mfc and loving it. Im nerdy and punky and live in the woods with my pets.

Ayy lmao, I'm Arya. I've got twitter and am currently working on getting a nice set-up to start camming on CB/MFC, waiting on ManyVid verification right now. Been lurking on ACF for a while, but it's time for an actual account here since I have some newbie questionzzzzz~

In four days I will be flying up to spend a month with my boy, he is a photographer and has openly offered to do some shoots while I am there. What sort of content should I aim for? Like outfits? Poses? Etc.

Any Ideas!?

Hi, I'm Bettie Brickhouse. I was referred to this forum by Katy Mallory, since we're looking at camming together and creating clips at the local dungeon. I was an active cammer on MFC and LiveJasmin a couple of years ago, but I've done a lot of offline stuff like mixed wrestling and Pro Domme work. I'm actively involved in the local kink community. Once I've posted a couple of times, I'll attempt to verify my cam girl status -- I think I'm too new right now to get access to the model forum. :)

Hello im Alessandra vie been camping for a little over a year and really love it id like to eventually become a certified model on here. its nice to see theres a place where we can discuss cam modeling and any issues or encourage each other in the business.