AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hello I think I found where I should introduce myself lol My name is Yana Taylor you can call me Yana or Taylor ha I've been camming a little over a year my regular site is chaturbate.com ..... I enjoy what I do and meeting different people and love ❤️ a lot that I have had the opportunity getting to know.... I am a single mom uhhh milf lol If you would like to ask me anything feel free I look forward to meeting fellow cam models and special people I also look forward to networking.... I will be posting more often Xoxo

Hi! I'm Scarlett Rae and have been camming on MFC since May 2016. I few words to describe me are: sexual, open-minded, introverted, authentic, creative and non-judging. It turns me on to know others are aroused by me and I enjoy the conversations and playfulness of camming. I also love being able to use my creativity in putting on a super sexy show. I'm excited to learn from the wealth of information provided here!

Hi all. Paul here. Used to frequent webcam sites a long time ago. Haven't been around much, but the money to be made here is very intriguing.

Hi I'm Ellie. I'm 26 and really pretty new to camming (going on 2 months). I'm hoping to meet some nice people on here and get advice. I work from home (not just camming), so I could always use some more friends. Can't wait to talk!!!

Hi ♡

I'm Dahlia Dream & I am pretty new to camming, I'm gonna start sometime this or next week! I'm using Chaturbate as my starter site. :) Hope to get to know the community a little bit better and really get into it! xxx

Hey! I'm Luna, I'm a cam model on a camsite and have been in the business off and on for over a year now. I love my job!

Hello, nice to meet you ^^ My name is Piggy, and I cam on MFC under the name 'Piggy__'. I am fairly new as I only joined in June, but so far I have been loving the experience. I stumbled across this forum when I did my research about being a cam girl and I found this site to be extremely useful. I hope that I can also contribute to this community and help other girls by offering advice!

Hey guys! My name is Winter, I used to cam back in 2013 and decided to start again this week. I love this forum, it is very helpful to new models and definitely gets you more acquainted with the online community. I am very excited to get back into MFC and make new friends! Feel free to check me out on MFC, my username is Winter_xo and I'd love it if you said hello (members AND models!)

Reactions: Gwen devill
Hey y'all! I'm Alex, a webcam model (newbie) and have been a model for about 8 months and I joined this forum to connect with other models. The nature of the biz is secretive (for me at least) so it would be great to connect with other cam girls!

Hello, Smallerman here.
Been watching cams (and an active participant in them) for several years now under different nyms.
Nice to be here.