AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi Guys -

My name is Vee, and I am guy, and I am doing some research for my (female) friend who is looking to get into camming -

Hope you guys can help!

Hello luvs! I'm not technically new to ACF but since I go by a new name I guess that makes me a noob now *cries*! I use to cam under Angelique Faris but i got tired of the "haha i thought your name said Farts" line and ended up changing my name to go in a more geeky route. Feel free to check me out (hopefully not at a time i'm cussing someone out) and chat with me sometime but I warn you if I've been drinking wine I get talkative so I apologize in advance.

rayray_L5P here... you can call me ray, but ya doesn't have to call me johnson. hard core night owl since i was a wee laddie. MFC is only making that a permanent feature of my psyche.

i am a webcam model on mfc, just came on here for Bday ideas, but im loving the community amber has created here. i hope to learn alot from yall.
MyFreeCams @ NovaLeeJames

Hi all! Recently started camming on Chaturbate (under the same username) after a lot of research and anxious procrastinating! :D Now I'm here to learn how to be a better cam model.

I'm Yuli. Writer, occasional troll, camgirl. Hoping to be a positive contributor and cheerleader for all the cammers here, hi hi :)

Hi!My name is Alan but y'all can call me Al or Elle for short.I stumbled upon this site by chance just a coupla weeks ago so am just curious to know what i've got myself into.Am from Sabah Borneo,Malaysia by the way.

Hi, I'm just starting out. First time camming. I want to edit my profile page with HTML. Just researching and figuring it out.

Hi, I'm Milo. I've cammed on MFC for a little over a year. I love Thai food and the ukulele.

Hey fellow camgirls first time posting here.. introducing myself in hopes of getting verified cam model status :) I started on mfc in 2011 just for little side money I was around 20. Went to cosmetology school tried all that, decided to get back into started back up again october 2015 I've been back camming for 11 months wow almost a year hard to believe. Im joining this forum in hopes of building relationships with other girls who are in the same line of work. It's nice to have someone to relate to and to support eachother.. also looking to have a support group i can go to for camming in general. It is a job but is really also a,life style. My cam name is LndsyLohan on MFC :) I currently cam about 4 days a,week am on mostly during the day. Im a mommy of one, and a parttime college student .

Hello!
Do you have any idea how can i use Amazon gift cards? Someone wants to give me an amazon gift card? Should i give him the link to my amazon account or...i don t know..?? Thank you :)

Hi love create an email just for camming and ask for an E giftcard he can send the giftcard to your email and you can apply the gifrcaed to your amazon account hope this helps xo so I personally like e gift cards instead of wishlist because wishlist kinda freaks me out about address and legal name I just personally think email giftcard is easier and almost more personal in a way goodluck

Good day, lords and ladies. Tis I, FedoraFan, a humble vagabond on a tireless quest to prove chivalry is not dead on l'MFC. Some of the beauteous ladies here may have encountered me on occasion.

hiya! I'm Hazel :shame: been thinking of camming for months now and am ready to take the plunge! heard good things about mfc from friends, and once i move into my new place I'm going to buy a good webcam and get started.
good wishes to you all!:h: