AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I just signed up last night. I'm Amaryllis Lilta. I'm super nerdy (books, video games, computers, scifi, you name it) and found this site while searching for some Chaturbate-compatible coding tips. So far, it looks like my kind of place! If you want to find out more about me, you can check out the link to my site that's in my signature.

M4F, FFM, FMF, MFF
SC
MFC
BTC
SI.NYC.BK.Q.BX

Internet vet M4F partner #CamLife SC team

Last edited:
Hey- I just made an account. I'm Jessie, a cammodel mainly broadcasting on MFC and Naked(.)com. I look pretty cute from afar, but on closer inspection I'm actually the living dead with a black sense of humor.
My most memorable moment camming; I saw a dude suck his dick with a vaccum cleaner. He didnt die or end up on liveleak.

So cute I lol

Found this site many times from googling questions about camming. Every answer has helped me so much!! Still very new & just thought I could learn a lot from you all.

Hello all! Ive been camming for a couple months now and loving every second of it :) ive used this forum to help me with stuff on my profile.... so much good info on here i had to sign up! lol. my profile is pretty ballin right now on mfc. also, i would like become friends with a couple of cam girls... we could do fun stuff like go to expos and meet and greets and stuff! :rock: lmao. dont be afraid to say whats up! happy camming you sexy beasts.:giggle:

Hi everyone!
Vladlenka here - just started broadcasting on MFC.
I love it so far and am excited to start posting on the forum as well. I basically spend too much time online which led me to stumble upon the gem otherwise known as MFC (lol). I like chocolate, Reddit, and chocolate. That is all :D

Reactions: eyeteach
Hi I'm Bella use to be on this forum before but decided to change my name and start over, new beginnings for 2017. I'm into femdom and findom and am starting to upload clips on IWantClips and Clips4Sale I also have an account on MFC I'm terrified to start using, lol, we will see how it goes. I love this forum everyone is always so helpful and nice.

Hello! I'm Kariena, a cam girl on MFC. I started camming in August of 2016. I like Reddit, taking naps, and hanging out with my cat. :joyful:

Hey- I just made an account. I'm Jessie, a cammodel mainly broadcasting on MFC and Naked(.)com. I look pretty cute from afar, but on closer inspection I'm actually the living dead with a black sense of humor.
My most memorable moment camming; I saw a dude suck his dick with a vaccum cleaner. He didnt die or end up on liveleak.
Omfg....that's hilarious!!

Hi hi! I'm Nicole, or cutie_kohai on mfc. I've been on there for about 8 months, but mostly inactive. I've decided I need to get serious though >:D Wish me luck, i'm goin' in dry.

No but really, I'm trying to get myself into an actual routine and better content, more confidence. ^_^

Erik Odyssey, new camboyl on Chaturbate. Heard about these mythical forums so I came to gather up as much advice as I can. Thanks for having me.

Hey hey. I'm sayyo. I'm on manyvids and mygirlfund. Been doing it for like 2 or 3 months now. And I am super mad I didn't discover this site sooner. Grrrrr

Reactions: eyeteach
Hello forum, hello internet. Gabe here, just saying hi. I am not a model (not the right body type and age for it anymore) but love to watch other models if i have the time :)

Haya all
Im Amy, i currently broadcast on Chaturbate, have done for the past few years, but just opened a new account to (start fresh) It was a particularly hard Summer.
I have made some great friends through camming, its very good for me since im a bit of a recluse, i dont really have any friends and camming is the way i socialize with others comfortably haha.
Been a veryyyyyy long time lurker on this forum so decided to sign up.
Bit more about me- I love snowboarding, horse riding, reading (Steven King novels :D )
Im a native English girl but am currently living in a obscure eastern European country that i love :h: I would love one day to go to America and go to an expo but want to maybe get to know some other cam models first.
Happy camming all !!

Then we might get along! I'm a bit of a nomad, I also tend to be a bit of a lone wolf, sometimes my social life is a bit erratic with all the projects I like to work on. The internet has been a nice little way for me to stay social when I move from here and there.

I'm Spencer, I'm Australian and I rave a lot, I also build trains (actual trains, not figurines), I'm here just 'cause.

Hey hey. I'm sayyo. I'm on manyvids and mygirlfund. Been doing it for like 2 or 3 months now. And I am super mad I didn't discover this site sooner. Grrrrr

Grrrrrr backatcha! :)

Then we might get along! I'm a bit of a nomad, I also tend to be a bit of a lone wolf, sometimes my social life is a bit erratic with all the projects I like to work on. The internet has been a nice little way for me to stay social when I move from here and there.
Sounds like we would :) I do find that life just gets so busy sometimes that its hard to keep up with friends and i have unfortunalty lost a few that didnt understand that (completely understand their pov though) My life seems worlds apart from most of my same age friends. What kind of projects do you do?

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
Hiii!!! My name is Davina") I've had a mfc account for a little over a year however Ive probably been active for maybe a month total!

Hi I'm Lana, I'm from Scotland! completely new to this and considering camming but looking for advice and hoping to make some friends.

Hello! I'm new here. Was camming a little last year but my Internet connection got effed, so I'm trying to move more into clips so I don't have to rely on a stable connection. :p It's lots of fun and I hope I can make it work. Been lurking here a bit and just love all the kindness and awesome people on this forum!

Hi there! I'm Isabela Paz, and I've been camming for about 8 months now. You can find me both on CB and MFC under the nickname isapaz90. Hope to learn a lot here in the forums and hopefully be able to help you if there's something I can help with.:hi:

who am I I'm an disabled veteran of the us army amber has been great in helping me and I wanted to be here with her