AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the Models Only section.
Hi
You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the Models Only section.

Hi Shirley,

I really hope you can help me! :)

My username is S3xysam_69xxx and I have been broadcasting for a few months and been doing quite well. I may have made a silly mistake by keeping my tokens in my account and saving them up rather than withdrawing them monthly.

I logged in this afternoon and it says that my account has been banned because they have reason to believe I may have violated their terms of service?

I have no idea what I could have done?? I have emailed chaturbate support twice and no response just yet.

I can't imagine they would have banned because they don't want me cashing out my tokens? Not sure if maybe another user has reported me so they need to investigate but can't see a reason why?

I'm starting to seriously worry.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Kind regards,

Sam

Hi

Hi Shirley,

My username is S3xysam_69xxx and I have been broadcasting for a few months and been doing quite well. I may have made a silly mistake by keeping my tokens in my account and saving them up rather than withdrawing them monthly.

I logged in this afternoon and it says that my account has been banned because they have reason to believe I may have violated their terms of service?

I have no idea what I could have done?? I have emailed chaturbate support twice and no response just yet.

I can't imagine they would have banned because they don't want me cashing out my tokens? Not sure if maybe another user has reported me so they need to investigate but can't see a reason why?

Kind regards,

Sam
I. AM. NOT. SHIRLEY.

I DO NOT WORK FOR CHATURBATE. I AM AMBER, THIS IS MY FORUM, NOT CHATURBATE SUPPORT FORUM.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE PEOPLE.

Hi

Hi Shirley,

Kind regards,

Sam
Talk to @punker barbie about it.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Ann_Sulu

'Ello, Mister here....lol....not sure why yet. I am intrigued. I luv the greeting... Can ya possibly tell me a 'lil bout where I'm at, peeze?

Hi! I'm Lily, I'm 22 and I'm on the process of becoming a webcam model. I'm trying to read as much as I can about the topic before I go online streaming for the first time. I've read a few posts on the forum and I've found them very helpful, I hope I can learn more and make some new friends here.

Hi. jolietjake here. I am an older guy and 5 months ago I had no idea what a camgirl or camming were. Someone tried to scam me on Facebook and I kept trying to figure out what was going on and ended up on Streamate one night and poked around a little bit there. I got to SM through a combination of asking questions on that repository of all knowledge, Google and clicking on links. I was surprised when I started talking to some of the women on the site, both by them and by my reactions to them. Totally not what I expected. I got interested in the whole cam experience both from the perspective of the model and the customer/ member. I have been lurking here reading for about six weeks or so and have learned a lot. The whole thing absolutely fascinates me on both a personal level and professional level. I must say I have been called baby more in the past five months that in the previous 25 years.

I. AM. NOT. SHIRLEY.

I DO NOT WORK FOR CHATURBATE. I AM AMBER, THIS IS MY FORUM, NOT CHATURBATE SUPPORT FORUM.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE PEOPLE.
Ah shit sorry Amber!! When I searched for help on google your forum came up and I clicked on this link and the page to enter comments came up! Oops!! By the sounds of it I'm not the only person who has made this mistake X

Ah shit sorry Amber!! When I searched for help on google your forum came up and I clicked on this link and the page to enter comments came up! Oops!! By the sounds of it I'm not the only person who has made this mistake X
It's just unfortunate that CB users and broadcasters have to resort to coming to an off-site place to find helpful support. Hopefully you find the help you need.

Hello All! My name is Terra and it is very nice to meet you all. I look forward to making new friends and learning/hearing new ideas and experiences :) I am active with my camming as well. I am currently waiting for the magical models only forum to be unlocked that way I can be active with you all in there as well. I mainly do nerdy things and fun shenanigans along those lines on my cam. Tracer outfit is included with that and a Dva one is on the way!! The majority of my cam times gets put into my Stripchat account, but I also can be found on My Free Cams and Chaturbate as well. I started this idea top try and break from the norm of my stressful retail jobs, and so far I love it a lot. Not only are the viewers that I get to meet truly amazing, but I have gotten to make friends with a few models as well who are just as great. I am eager to continue forth with all of this and not only watch my shows grow and blossom, but watch others do the same and help along the way if possible! :)

Hey my name's Aya and I just started my cam journey, I set up my accounts and got verified and all that.
I'm 19 and still live with my parents so I have to be careful and cam only when they are asleep/not home. Also, I want to get a PO BOX to make it easier to send cheques/packages rather than sending them to my house right away.

I'm Mackenzie, Kenzie for short. I'm a spanking model currently residing near the Chicago area. I've been modeling for spanking films for about a year now and can say I truly love what I do. I'm hoping to expand to camming and selling my own personal content. So I thought here would be the best place to learn and communicate with others. :)

I'm a pretty chill person and I enjoy the simple thing in life. My one vice though is dancing.. I love to go clubbing and have night I can't remember with people I'll never forget.

It's been YEARS since I last joined a forum community but I'm excited about this one. :)

Reactions: KarlaKaress
Hello all! Not much to say here, other than the fact that we are happy to join ACF! Our account is owned by Premium members on MFC. Our main goal is to make the community aware of scammers, both on a model and member side of the equation. If there's a member who has scammed you, please let us know and we'll spread the word on Twitter (@MemberBlasts). Likewise, if members are being scammed, we will let others know. We're not perfect, and we try to work with those who DM us to verify factual information before making any official #OnBlast remarks, but we do try and keep an open line of communication. Let us know if you have any questions, and anyone who DMs will remain anonymous.

Hello all! Not much to say here, other than the fact that we are happy to join ACF! Our account is owned by Premium members on MFC. Our main goal is to make the community aware of scammers, both on a model and member side of the equation. If there's a member who has scammed you, please let us know and we'll spread the word on Twitter (@MemberBlasts). Likewise, if members are being scammed, we will let others know. We're not perfect, and we try to work with those who DM us to verify factual information before making any official #OnBlast remarks, but we do try and keep an open line of communication. Let us know if you have any questions, and anyone who DMs will remain anonymous.

Oh hey, we were just discussing you.

Hi there I'm cody, brand new to here. Look forward to chatting with y'all.

I am joining this forum because my girlfriend recently decided that she was going to be a camgirl and I had a little trouble with it at first but now I just want to understand that world and maybe reassure myself that she isn't going to run off with someone she meets on the internet.LOL. I registered for a couples account with her but due to my job we can't do anything sexual. I was thinking about starting as a non nude male model . I know.... It will never work etc .....but there actually is one on CB that I see is pretty successful. Did you see the one night they had Jepordy on CB with guys doing it fully clothed they were in the number one spot? Plus making tips. Anyway , I haven't joined a forum in years but now that my life pretty much revolves around her camming, I want to learn everything about it. Thank you Amber for making this. Its the best place to learn about camming I have found.And thanks to all the models for sharing their stories with the general public. I know you could just post in the models only section

Hi I'm Prettgirl ..... Sure I'm curvy and I'm sexy as hell. Glad to be here!