AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
HELLLLPPPPP MEEEE

3 days in to cam modelling and I'm loving it but so overwhelmed!! I want to be awesome at this, I know its hard work and it takes a lot of dedication today will be day 4 and trust me I'm feeling it already!! I would love some guidance from other models, ones that know what it's like at the beginning and can help me get through this stage! I love doing this, and hate it at the same time... it's so exciting to me, but its stressing me out because I am pushing myself waaayyy out of my comfort zone which I LOVE and is so good for me!!! I've been a shy girl all my life and this is helping me in more ways then just the extra cash, its helping me as a person!!

So any words of advice or guidance would be awesome :)

:h::h::h:

Jaimee xxo

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

Hi my name is Nicole and I am from Boston, MA. Ive been camming for 2 and a half weeks now and am loving it. I know I'm still new, but I want to learn from everyone and make new friends!

Reactions: AmberCutie
Hey i am Jasmin Jai and I am a fetish model/producer from Atlanta, Georgia. I also own and run a stripper booking agency. We book female or male dancers for private parties and events like bachelor/bachelorette and birthday type parties in Georgia and surrounding states

Check out my clipstore for all my fetish videos. If you would like to purchase a custom video you can email me at TheJasminJai@Gmail.com

Clipstore: www.Clips4Sale.com/74419

I have produced and modeled in tons of different fetishes: bondage, tickling, foot fetish, hairy arm fetish, face fetish, sleep fetish, catfighting/wrestling, balloons, pantyhose, sneezing fetish, fembot, hypno, inflatables, domination, sph, humiliation, joi and many more

OR feel free to get my personal number via www.SextPanther.com/Jasmin-Jai

Attachments

• 150135_1530474263864131_2321468313325364167_n.jpg
    150135_1530474263864131_2321468313325364167_n.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 19905371_1935634143348139_3967441467862253160_n.jpg
    19905371_1935634143348139_3967441467862253160_n.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 2
Hi my name is Nicole and I am from Boston, MA. Ive been camming for 2 and a half weeks now and am loving it. I know I'm still new, but I want to learn from everyone and make new friends!
How do you like camming? I used to do it years ago but I ended up putting time into my fetish clipstore instead

I'm Rosie, on cb as 13thstep. I cammed from 18-21 but stopped for a few years. A friend of mine recently started camming and I realized I missed it! I just started camming again and I'm so glad to be back :)
Excited to meet y'all and share tips!:singing:

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)
Ok

Heeey I'm Gracie new to caming . Love to be apart of this great caming community! Hope to turn some heads

Hello there everyone!! I'm Nova, and I am just starting out in the webcam model industry trying to get started and get some information. So excited to have found this site full of support and advice.
I'm a gaming dabbler (xBox hehehe) and I LOOOVE music and makeup.
Can't wait to get to know you all more and I look forward to being active in this forum!

So happy to meet you all,
Miss Nova Blaize :*

I am a new member here, how can I have a conversation with other member and send my pics? Someone could help me?
That's not going to happen until you're an active and approved part of the forum. So far not off to a great start since I had to delete your sexual advances on profile posts.

Don't be a douche.

• Funny!
Reactions: Magnolia
Hi i am cowboybuff77 former cam model. I joined this with the intent to reply to the thread of why i tipped fitlariss 338,338 tokens in a single tip on chaturbate. It is simple she is a wonderful woman with a great heart. She deserved it.

As mentioned, there's a verification thread that you'll need to post in when you've been active enough and been a member long enough.

This is simply the intro thread. :)

I am so sorry I missed this.....thank you for the response and assistance Amber. Ill keep checking :)

Hi all! I'm Kara, I've been camming for 4 months! I cam on CB on my solo account at /KaraCuffs, and with my bf on our couple's account at /KaraInCuffs. He has an account here at AFC @KaraInCuffs. He's very helpful!

About me: I live in Austria (not Australia!), and am from America. I'm not your typical cam girl, if there is such a thing. I'm in my 30's, and I can be quite shy. Camming is helping with my self-esteem.

I'm oftentimes called a "Walking Wikipedia"; I love knowledge and learning. I'm here to learn, meet others, and sometimes bitch about the industry. :)

Hola chicos y chicas, hoy es un día muy especial para mí. Lol bien me gusta mucho todos los días .. Estoy loco y me gusta reír tienen muchos amigos, etc .... Yo suelo trabajar en MFC y chaturbate ... Trabajo hace 2 meses y me gustó mi trabajo hasta el momento que ' Aún estoy esperando Más de mi ... muahhhhhh

Hello, I'm Duke. My fiance and I are considering (due to our actual giving natures) about going online on myfreecams or another site like it. Of course I would be more on the technical side and her personality and body would be the most of it, I was actually thinking of doing something for the girls myself. So this is me saying Hello, very interested in this world and not in it for the money as much as the experience of people watching her / us.

Hey everyone. We are a group of former camgirls and we’re creating our own webcam service. It allows to work on several webcam sites simultaneously using only one tab of a browser. All chats are connected in one so you will not miss any tips or a single message. You will be able to thank your viewers just in time. We both know it can be very important for your viewers.

Also we’re developing new features:

· Some viewers can ask you to put certain music to play. Now they will be able to do it on their own, and you will set a price.

· You can select a person who will moderate your chat. Also a chatbot can do it for you.

We offer really attractive cooperation conditions for models who want to join us now. To find out more, please visit http://ImShineModel.com

Hi, I'm Pia and i've been camming with my bf for about 1 month or so and I'm here because I want to learn about you girls and to make friends or to chat with someone who is into cam. Im glad this site exists :D

Reactions: SophiaSophia