AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Well Hello here a coople who tried become verified on chaturbate since 3 september with 14 denies. There seem be no way of cually become verified!? Still the picture is clear, big and well readable. Anyone can help with this?

Hi all im ari vwry new ti this camming game here to gwt some answers that i can not find on my camsite sm

Hi all, I'm Frappu and find this forum very interesting to read.
If I was born as a girl I'd definitely be broadcasting by now, lol.

Hey my name is actually Lucie. I feel pretty safe in using it cuz try to Google Lucie haha. I don't want to say where I am from but I must admit I have likely lurked in a few of your rooms to try to get a feel for this. I am 21 but look younger and I am pretty petite so I am guessing my market is probably best for sweet and innocent although all I will say is hahahaha. I do have ink so maybe older guys won't go for that (

I am trying to figure things out to start camming but I really don't know what sites to choose. I like to chat but I also really like cam2cam. I am open to free shows I guess but I am 100% for the money.
So what I am trying to figure out:
Should I cam from home or do a studio?
How many cams are reasonable at once? Can you even do that at home? If not I am really thinking that studio might be the best cuz from
What should I choose for remote toy Lovense? Ohmibod? Are there any others? I have heard of Buzz Toy but is that just a made up generic name for Lovense/Ohmibod?

I hope this isn't the wrong place to ask these questions but please tell me and hopefully I will figure this out.

I am really hoping that this is a good community site ))))
Hi , you seem to have a lot of questions which is great. But the best answer I would say you need is to just jump in and try it out. 99% of those questions you will answer for yourself on your first night. :) Anyways here's what I think.

I started on Chaturbate, I think it's a great starting place. I moved to MFC after about a month and I've never looked back. Most times I will work both sites. I would recommend starting from home, there's nothing you will gain from a studio that will be worth the cost. Obviously a nice environment is important, but it's not required to make money camming.

Start with 1 cam, then you can easily work your way to managing multiples. I went with Lovense , I haven't tried ohmibod. Lovense makes me a ton of money I have to say I highly recommend it. Anyways, just jump in, good luck and have fun!

Hey everyone! 39yr old recently divorced mom of 3 here! Just started my cam career last month and loving every min of it. Caming is something i always wanted to do... along with working at the bunny ranch ( to old for that now) With that said I started off thinking that this was a dream job.. get paid for doing what i do at home in private anyway. a glamorous adventure ... boy was i wrong. This is nothing like i dreamed it would be but still love every min of it.

I was referred here to meet some awesome people and get some great advise. I am already in love with this forum and have been helped with many ideas from clothes to cams and a lot in between.

I tried Chatubate and bongacams and honestly got nothing. I am not sure if i am to old/fat for that site or to inexperienced??
I am however doing amazing ( not as amazing as others) on SM. BUT in a mth of caming 7 days a week... only got gold tips 3 times?? everything else is private or excl chats. If anyone has tips or tricks to get the free loaders tipping that would be awesome. Because if I am dependent on tips alone i am going to starve to death in my cardboard house. LOL .

Looking forward to meeting other cam girls and making this a long term adventure.

Hello everyone.

My name is Andy and I'm looking for some cam girls to out on a show for me.
I joined this site to get a bit of inside knowledge so I know what is appropriate to say and do. I don't want to be a jerk to you lovely ladies.

Hey everybody! I'm Aria, I'm fairly new to camming but I think I'm getting a good feel to it. I am on both CB and MFC but I don't really care for CB. I think I'll just stick to MFC unless my bf wants to get on with me (we're both verified on CB). I absolutely love this site, thank you Amber!!!! I've been using it as a resource for a long time and decided to finally get more active on here. Also realized I'm missing out on so much more info by not being verified so I had to change that asap! Lol

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)
hi

I'm checking out the back story on these sites, infatuated with Nicoleglory! Everybody has a story...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for opening the "back door" of these voyeur sites, looks like there are some livings being made in this business... interesting, for sure!

Hi all,

I'm Paul. Just your average student and surfer/climber. I'm into fitness, philosophy, and have always had the fantasy of becoming a cam model. New here, but open to pretty much anything.

Hi Everyone

My name is Sonny.. I'm an Erotic Hypnotist / YouTuber and I'm starting up a new camming site called camgirlsnaked.com
I'm joined this site to find out some of the things models would like to see in a new camming site and to listen to some of the questions and concerns.

Wishing everyone the best
- Sonny

Hi!

I'm Rodolfo Clemente from the Philippines. I am a digital/online marketer. Looking to offer services to camgirls who wants to drastically increase their snapviews/snapchat views based on the package that they will get. Looking to talk to moderators especially admin to offer a sample of my service. This will take a month but its worth it..

Get 5k to 50k snapviews per month from real people to market/offer your premium snaps. These are mixed of people with different kinds of status in life from different parts of the world but mostly First tier countries.

Hi all! New to camming and looking to make friends and learn a lot i'm sure. I found acf through a search to learn how to add things to chaturbate. I hope I find the connections and conversations to be helpful and fun. Feel free to reach out with any advice or ect.
-nadia

HI, NEWBIE HERE
I am a newbie on myfreewebcams, bongacams and flirt4free. lol! I don't know which site would make better money so i figured i would try all 3, lol! I am trying to get some tips and advice on how to make money on these websites. I have made 18 credits on my freewebcam, 98 credits on bongacams, and nothing on flirt4free, lol
So iam trying to comeup with a sure fire strategy any/all advice would be appreciated

Hi AmberCutie,

This is Kyra AKA FallingDoll_X brand webcam model on MFC from London...I am a 23 years old French girl studying Fashion in one of the best school in the World and I love everything related to Fashion and beautiful things :kiss::angel:

It is one of the webcam Model I met last w/end during the first Meet Up in London for UK Models whom advice me this forum which can be very helpful with my starting as a webcam model.......so :wasntme:Here I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XOXO

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

plss help me im active model but my account is banned dew to my mistake i wanted to work again cos its support my study i am sircaero

Greetings earthlings and other visitors. I have a number of friends on cam sites, and I have an account where I can broadcast shows (i've even gotten tokens for it (sort of, and only 2). Nice to see you all here :) Oh, I like to write also - a hobby of sorts.
I answer to almost anything, especial call to dinner. my preference is db or butts (d.butts is the propery form for my nick but punctuation doesn't work).

Hey! My name is Infini! I'm a cam model on Imlive and MFC. I've been working as a cam model for about 4 years now but really caught on to the concept about 2 years ago. about 2 months ago I transitioned into working full time from home as a cam model! I've gotten fairly used to my private based site but MFC has been sort of a challenge for me. I've been looking for different way to increase my overall earning as a cam model in general. Mostly on MFC! If you have any advice on how to succeed let me know! :h::h:

Feel free to visit my profiles!

https://profiles.myfreecams.com/Infini_Love
https://imlive.com/live-sex-chat/cam-girls/infini_love/

I'll be at EXXotica Expo on NJ the first week of November! Hope to see a lot of you beautiful peeps there and gain a decent amount of knowledge and exposure.

Hi everyone
My names lily, I love puppies, the ocean, adventures and very 420 friendly...
I've always been curious about camming... I'm currently working other freelance jobs but I want to add camming to the list! Just came here to meet cam girls/ cam users. Learn as much as I can before I take the plunge! Xoxoxox

Hey guys. I'm new here (obviously). I found this site when doing some digging about different cam sites. I'm a newbie to the cam world and trying to find the best sites to work for that take care of the models well and pay well. Any suggestions?