AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi everyone! I have been a long-time lurker on MFC, and am considering highly becoming a model myself (MFC)! I'm in the process of learning as much as I can from other content creators before starting. I love developing new skills, and learning new things, so this website has been greatly helpful. I've dabbled in photography, and I'm looking to create a hippy/rave environment for my room

Hello,Every one❤️
This is Jade Diamond,I'm Model and Beauty influencer, Im with MFC,and Iwantclips im in between and new to all just started the camming industry in April 2018 im still on my path finding my way what works best for me.currently looking and developing more content for my iwantclips,Im excited to join ambercutie meet some wonderful Artist and models and we can all find our paths together n grow.Thank you all feel free to message me be awesome.❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hi all ~ I'm getting into camming in fall (classic student story), and have been doing literally months of research to try and prep myself mentally for everything required (and refining my budget and supplies list and potential tip menu endlessly). I feel like camming could be friggin awesome for me personally, and since I already love working from home and can tell everyone I just joined a better-paying transcription company if I make it :bag:. I'm lucky that most people close to me have been supportive, at least in theory.
Actual ABT me: I love psych/fantasy horror, Alien is the bomb, musical tendencies goth/blues/completely random (I'll listen to one song from a band and nothing else because I don't care for the rest), and I'm the softest of soft geeks, so if I don't participate in something you love, I've probably at least heard of it.
I've been creeping the forums for about a month now, and figured it was time to join. See ya all around!

Hi! I'm Amy. I've been camming since 2014 on MFC and MGF, but took a couple years off when I got pregnant with my now almost 2 year old. I feel like I finally have my feet on the ground again and I'm ready to get back into it! I was still selling on C4S, MGF, and MV that whole time, but not making any new content so it doesn't really count haha.

I'm looking to learn about the cool new things to do, like these "premium" snapchats and payment processors other than Payoneer for example. It feels like a lot has changed. Looking forward to it!

Hellos everyone!

I’m new, obviously. I’ve been doing a ton of research and studying models that I enjoy. I’m putting together a sort of girl next door persona, with a big emphasis on pin-up looks. (FINALLY AN OUTLET FOR MY LOVE OF WIGS AND MAKEUP)

I’m excited to get out there, look sexy, and entertain.

Hi I’m Lila but my friends call me Bunny. I’m here because I’m interested in trying camming and need a lot of advice because I am so so so nervous! So glad there is a resource out there like this for anxious girls like me :)

hello I'm Aiko! I'd like to learn more about being a camgirl and have more successful shows!

My name is Sofia, I'm from Italy, and I started being a camgirl on chaturbate about a month ago. I'm here to get some advice.
Hello to all!

hi, i'm new, looking for an answer to getting some videos removed from reccam. thanks guys nice to meet y'all

Hey Guys!

A friend of ours recommended this site to us so we’ve just set up a profile with hopes to get some serious feedback.

We are a new site called EssexCamGirls.com

After a few of us had met performers that had some interesting gripes with the various sites that are out there, we took it upon ourselves to create a platform that models can work from and get paid a fair rate.

What we’d like to know is what kind of things you’d like to see implemented on our new site. We realise we aren’t a major player, however we mean to start off on the right foot by gathering info on what the performers want from a site and then coding that into it.

Anyway we’re interested in all comments and viewpoints, so please feel free to let us know exactly what you’d like to see!

Regards
The team at EssexCamGirls.com

Attachments

• 57AEDB5A-A2A5-44BA-A375-F184D2490D34.png
    57AEDB5A-A2A5-44BA-A375-F184D2490D34.png
    546.4 KB · Views: 0
Hi! I'm Vee.

I'm testing the waters for webcam modeling because I've been doing it for free, on and off, since I was 17(chat rooms and what-not). I like where the industry is going and want in on the biz! I take pride in everything I do, so I'm here doing my research:bookworm: and trying to figure out how to turn my hobby into a professional quality service.

You can find me on chaturbate (seems like the easy choice to start with) in the very near future. I'll be the confused and nervous one. Internet and tech are not my thing, so it may take a while for me to get where I want to be, haha. Any and all help is appreciated!

• Hugs
Reactions: EmptyKins
Hey! I’m MaskedDandy. I’m a webcam model on Chaturbate who well, wears a mask. I’m just starting out so trying to build my followers and find a cam home (I think I found it ) where I can share my experiences and ask for advice

Hiya! I'm LoriLovely I just started on Chaturbate last Saturday. I've been finding myself googling a lot of different things and I keep finding the answer here so I figured I should join. I'm 28 and this is my first time seriously camming for money. I have in the past just because I liked being watched but now I'm trying to for money to help with medical bills for my daughter.

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)
Hello all!
I'm MelRose_Place on MFC. Formerly 'Chasity Merlow' 2x top 20 model back in 2012/2014. #GloryDays haha. New name- same model. Awaiting verification once i've done my time here. I have stumbled across the Amber Cutie forum at least 1000x in my 6 years live streaming on MFC (as well as Naked.com/Chaturbate/etc). Finally decided to join, since i've seen MFC grow and evolve a lot over the last 6 years, I wanted to see what was being said and done, and get more of a pulse on things happening in our community. Looking forward to getting to know/interact with everyone!
xoxo

Hello! I'm Kris and I have a place on MFC! I have other accounts elsewhere but have yet to use them except for CamSoda.

I'm here to have fun and make friends! And read the advice here lol. Fairly new to live modeling but I've done phone sex in the past and burlesque shows, so not a total n00b!

Hi there. I’m new to MFC. My name is Ember, I’m a single mom. Never done anything like cam before. Only been on a few times and super nervous but so far everyone has been nice and sweet to me. I manly want to try and stay as dressed as I can but I will get nude just not sure how far I’ll take it yet. Any helpful tips are welcome.

Hello all!
I'm MelRose_Place on MFC. Formerly 'Chasity Merlow' 2x top 20 model back in 2012/2014. #GloryDays haha. New name- same model. Awaiting verification once i've done my time here. I have stumbled across the Amber Cutie forum at least 1000x in my 6 years live streaming on MFC (as well as Naked.com/Chaturbate/etc). Finally decided to join, since i've seen MFC grow and evolve a lot over the last 6 years, I wanted to see what was being said and done, and get more of a pulse on things happening in our community. Looking forward to getting to know/interact with everyone!
xoxo
Hey there!

Fun fact: I used to think there was a typo in your name, that you meant to call yourself Chastity. :D /hide

Glad to see you here!