AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hello everyone!

I am Therese from DivaTraffic. I've known about this community for a while, and thought it was about time to make an introduction and start contributing to this community.
I work as Head Of Support for DivaTraffic, the first traffic network for cam models.
I just made a thread about our services, and look forward to getting to know you all :)

Have a super awesome day and happy camming :)

Hey everyone, I'm Lyla. My partner and I exhibition cammed for fun early last year and really enjoyed it and now I'm pursuing it full time as a solo model, he helps out in the background :)

I've spent a lot of time lurking the forums over the last month absorbing as much information as I can and finally went live on Chaturbate today! There were definitely some nerves but once I got into the swing of things it became really fun.

Looking forward to getting to know the community.

Hello Amber and community! I'm Lyla's partner in crime, initially working behind the scenes for her and today I have just done my 5th day as a solo male on Chaturbate. Straight and faceless. I've had a great time and done far better than I expected I ever would already.

Looking to make friends in the community, to learn from you all, to help with what I've learnt and to grow as a performer.

We're both working towards getting comfortable as solo performers and running our own rooms, and will look to do special couples shows on occasion as well as make content together for clipsites.

Hi I'm Paul (or Michelle, depending on mood).

I just crossdress for funsies really but you can often times catch me on Chaturbate or Plexstorm (RIP IFriends :() playing video games or... welll. Enjoying myself.

I'm still exploring and learning all there is to sex workers and the like... so please forgive me if I'm constantly poking with questions and the like.

Hello, I'm Audrey Jack and I'm a 26 year old student, new to camming on MFC. I'm into teasing, flirting, reading and Korean food.
Thanks for having me and being such a great resource!!

Hey all you babes! I was told to introduce myself so here I am! My name is Juniper, I’m new this site but slowly building my following on other social media’s and Snapchat. Currently in the process of moving across the country so I haven’t started camming yet until I get my set up looking nice.

If you like stupid ass memes and dirty pictures I’m your girl hahaha
I am an ameture film photographer, interested in enviromental studies, and an activist!
These Forman’s seem like a great source of information. I’m looking forward to meeting some rad people!

Hello, I am Lilith and am a new Cam Girl on CB. I like dark creepy things as well as bright colorful things, creating is my passion and love to make all kinds of artsy stuff. I love animals and have a few pets but I want more! Haha! I've done some nude photography with my partner and we hope to travel to beautiful places to take nude photos in. I love to dance and take belly dance like classes, they are the best! I'm here for all the advice I can get!
Thanks!

hi all , we are a couple in CB and we pretty new at this, so we like to join your community here on the forum.
I was addressed to this forum by one of your members which posted an article on DCMA takedown which we seeking for.
the Model sent us by email the link she posted + the forum registration page, so we are more interested to see our options when it comes on DCMA.. and I am sure we would find a very nice supporting community here after all :)

Last edited:
My name is Allie! I’m about to start cam modeling on CB, I’ve been hanging out in performer’s rooms and browsing forums here to get ready. I’m really excited and this website has given me SO MUCH helpful information. I’m a college girl, crazy cat lady, and nature lover. I love the community here and I really wanna be a part of it as I make my way into the world of camming!

Hi all!

We are a new company currently working on adult web video hosting on the blockchain. Figured we'd introduce ourselves here. How is everyone?

Also, plan on doing a podcast for webcam girls shortly too! Glad to be part of this forum.

Last edited:
Howdy! Just getting around to coming on here after camming for almost two years. Dan actually recommended I give this a little bit more effort than I have been. Work smarter, not harder! Ha! Well anyway, I'm here to see what is going on, share information and learn something new!

Hello everyone!! My name is Rose and my Fiancé's Nik (stage names), but our camming moniker is Ms.Italiana and Big Gnome (funny since hes 6'3) respectively. We first started our camming career last year but took a long break due to us having to move across the country. We originally did couple camming on Chaturbate and I did solo stuff on Myfreecams, but recently we decided to do camming full time again as a career and we are LOVING it. We've had a very warm (read: successful) welcome back and have decided on exclusively using chaturbate and mainly as a couple. We've been back about a month and have enjoyed it greatly especially as our amount of regulars grow. With our last paycheck we decided to get a light set of umbrellas and softboxes for the studio room and our next will be to replace our Lifecam 5000 with a nice 922.

The amount of information that has helped us here is immeasurable and I feel it's only right we give back to the community in any way we can so we made this account :) thank you all and can't wait to see y'all around the forum!! Once it is available to us we will definitely be getting ourselves verified as we are doing this full time with no intentions to stop for at least a few years.

Last edited:
You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)

Hi! I’m Kika. I am beyond new. I’m so excited to get answers to my burning questions here, I could just die! Mostly they’re tech related right now, but I’m sure the list will grow. What I’ve seen so far has been enormously helpful, so thank you, and I look forward to what comes next!

Hi I'm Erik! New to camming. I do it as more of a hobby. Only going through CB right now because it's so very easy to work with!

I hope guys are okay here because I've got plenty of questions and am always looking to improve! I've had surprising success at this (nothing crazy) and feel like I'd really enjoy making it a more common thing. Please don't hesitate to tell me if the avatar picture is too much, I couldn't find anything specific about it!

Hi people! I'm Alice Doe and I do camming on MFC :) I am a goth and a punk and a metalhead but also Post Malone is great. Also I'm Canadian and I don't seem to ever be able to shut up about it. Oops!

hey everyone, i am kiki. i have also been ixchelle. i've worked primarily through MFC (but also on other sites & independently) since i was 19. i am 26 now but maybe no one sees it (i hope not)!

lately ive been reading "don quixote" to my fans with my clothes on just to piss them off, lmao. i hate camscores!

HI Lana here! I haven't started camming yet but reading through these forums and seeing all the support you guys give each other is MIND BLOWING! I'm so excited to become a member of this amazing community!

Howdy ya'll!

My name is Chantelle (my chosen cam name), I am 23 years old, and I'm new to this website and brand new to Chaturbate. I started on Halloween of this year (just 5 days ago!) and so far so good! As someone who is shy/introverted it's surprising how comfortable I feel naked in front of a camera and how much fun I'm having! My goal is to save up for a Lovense vibrator toy since it's incredibly discreet and seems to rack in some serious coin, haha. But right now I'm just hanging out with my visitors and the few fans I've made by chatting with them, playing with my one sex toy, dancing around, and playing music. So far I've gotten immensely kind feedback which has been a HUGE confidence boost and eases my nerves a lot. Everyone who watches me is remarkably friendly too and I love that :angelic:

Outside of the chatroom I'm working on a blog dedicated to helping women and girls struggling with anxiety and depression, as I personally struggle with both. But personal development podcasts, books, and films have all been inspiring me to become a better person and seek out the happiness that I deserve and I think it would be so cool to help other women find peace within themselves, too.

So since I'm a writer and an aspiring lifecoach I'm hoping that Chaturbate will help me build and run my business so that I can be successful in reaching my professional goals.

That being said though I definitely treat CB like a professional job, too, and I admire ALL of you beautiful women for doing what you do! Tons of ya'll are KILLING IT and I look up to you with quite a lot of respect for how hard you work :h:

Also, I don't own a fancy camera but I've mastered the art of taking all my photos on my smartphone (including my profile pic here) so I'm more than happy to help anyone with their selfies if you'd like tips for how to create and edit a beautiful photo set to sell. I really enjoy photography and I'm always down to get creative! :)

But feel free to talk to me about anything. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone in this community! :haha: