AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Does anyone know what is a full background gif code. I really would love one for my profile. I know how do alot things. i just tried for 5 days puting on Full background gif for my bio and it comes up blank or just the code appears and how do other floating buttons like twitter and wish and etc codes. I would really love t and appreciate the help if anyone knows if you would please help me. So i can put background on my page where its all white thank you .

Hey, I'm Lilah, a camming newbie! I'm here looking for resources and all the advice I can get. I've done a couple shows on chaturbate so far, but I'm still figuring out how everything works. I'm into costumes and fetish gear, so I'll probably be headed in that direction with my camming. :)

Howdy ya'll!

My name is Chantelle (my chosen cam name), I am 23 years old, and I'm new to this website and brand new to Chaturbate. I started on Halloween of this year (just 5 days ago!) and so far so good! As someone who is shy/introverted it's surprising how comfortable I feel naked in front of a camera and how much fun I'm having! My goal is to save up for a Lovense vibrator toy since it's incredibly discreet and seems to rack in some serious coin, haha. But right now I'm just hanging out with my visitors and the few fans I've made by chatting with them, playing with my one sex toy, dancing around, and playing music. So far I've gotten immensely kind feedback which has been a HUGE confidence boost and eases my nerves a lot. Everyone who watches me is remarkably friendly too and I love that :angelic:

Outside of the chatroom I'm working on a blog dedicated to helping women and girls struggling with anxiety and depression, as I personally struggle with both. But personal development podcasts, books, and films have all been inspiring me to become a better person and seek out the happiness that I deserve and I think it would be so cool to help other women find peace within themselves, too.

So since I'm a writer and an aspiring lifecoach I'm hoping that Chaturbate will help me build and run my business so that I can be successful in reaching my professional goals.

That being said though I definitely treat CB like a professional job, too, and I admire ALL of you beautiful women for doing what you do! Tons of ya'll are KILLING IT and I look up to you with quite a lot of respect for how hard you work :h:

Also, I don't own a fancy camera but I've mastered the art of taking all my photos on my smartphone (including my profile pic here) so I'm more than happy to help anyone with their selfies if you'd like tips for how to create and edit a beautiful photo set to sell. I really enjoy photography and I'm always down to get creative! :)

But feel free to talk to me about anything. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone in this community! :haha:

I love your photography! I can tell already you are going to incredibly successful. I also really respect the fact that you're bringing mental health to the front and center. I've come to realize the amount of people who reveal to me they are struggling is staggering. If only we can help people feel better about themselves and continue to improve and enjoy their lives, then I think our work is done. :)

my name giovanni, I watch Amber whenever I catch her on and tip when I can, but I'm a bit on the quiet side so she might not recognize the name.
What is your MFC name?

Hi everyone!
I’m Taylor, TaylorHiLife in MFC and I’m going life on cam for the first time tonight!! I’m nervous and excited and can’t wait to meet new people
24_Hay.png

I’m hoping to create an art-type show where I can dress up and draw/paint and entertain on cam at the same time. Does this sound fun?
Any tips/suggestions are welcome!!

Hi all! I am Gia, and I have been camming on Chaturbate for about 2 months now and love it! I love this forum and the support that I am seeing here! I am super shy, and as another poster has said above, feel oddly comfortable chatting with strangers with my tits out! There is something empowering about it. I know you know what I mean ;)
Outside of CB, I am a mom to one, I am working on a fashion venture with a friend (I went to fashion school), I love to work out, be social, and shop for outfits to wear on cam.
As much fun as I have had on CB, I am yearning to make my shows a little more creative so I have been reading up on different ideas- which brought me here! Super excited to get model access here and become part of this great community.
Xo,
Gia

Howdy ya'll!

Outside of the chatroom I'm working on a blog dedicated to helping women and girls struggling with anxiety and depression, as I personally struggle with both. But personal development podcasts, books, and films have all been inspiring me to become a better person and seek out the happiness that I deserve and I think it would be so cool to help other women find peace within themselves, too.

That blog sounds fantastic! It's definitely a topic that needs to be discussed. I have fun camming, but the social anxiety struggle to log on is real! Yesterday it took me an hour to finally get over my anxiety and hit the button to go online. This isn't just online, opening the door to leave my house can be just as difficult lol. Best of luck with your blog! :)

Hello everyone. April here, nice to say hello to everyone. I found this forum after googling the trouble I been having with getting approved and verified on Chaturbate. I been trying for 3 weeks. I'm beginning to think it's not possible.lol

Heya, just introducing myself for a second. I've been on MFC for about a month and have really enjoyed it. Currently working on keeping to a regular schedule and my goal this month is to amp up my profile. I came to ambercutie forum to look for posts regarding profile editing. :h: :h: :h:

Hi! I’m Savana Coco. Started camming on Streamate about a month ago. Im not only here for advice and tips but also to meet and make friends with other cam models. Nice to be around people that won’t judge what you do. Thanks for letting me join Miss Amber.

Hey there! I'm TacoBelle. 29 and new :3
Right now, I'm just taking everything in and trying to learn more about caming. I'm pretty technical, and can be super kinky, but putting the two together is hard! Any tips, tricks, or info on how to be so less anxious in front of an audience would be amazing. Hope to talk to you all soon :3