AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I'm Astrid, I'm a cam model from Canada who just joined this site as I'm looking to be more active and chat with others in the industry.

I love music, gaming, and exploring this newer (to me) world that I until now have only dabbled in occasionally.

Feel free to drop a note and say hi!

I'm really friendly :)

Hey everybody! I'm Renee, and brand new to the site as of today. Just started camming again on MFC after an extended hiatus, and trying to claw my way out of the camscore hole it put me in. I'm 25, from Georgia, and my biggest interest would have to be horror movie! My username on MFC is BalleRenee, so come hang out with me sometime!

Hello there. I’m a romanian excamgirl with a vast experience with the biggest romanian studios as a model and also a trainer/leader for the newbies and also fetish girls. I’ll honestly answer any question.

Rachel Giggles here!

So happy to have found this site, I just kind of walked past a camera two days ago and said to myself "why not cam?" I don't really know where to start or what to do, I did a google search about taxation and background checks and such, luckily a Miss LadyLilith I discovered this site!

Thank you for creating this great site for the community and all the support you show the lifestyle in general. I find it refreshing to see there are wonderful women such as Amber that are willing to share the knowledge they acquired through hard work and mistakes along the way.

My hat and bra are off to you girl, I have only spent about 10 minutes on the site and I am learning a lot. Thank you so much!!!

About me though....

My nickname is Giggles, anyone who has spent half an hour around me on most days will know real quick why. My laughter, like the bounce of my boobies are welcome around my friends. I try to avoid stick in the muds, people who don't like to critically think, or individuals who don't promote individuals being themselves. I love dogs and have one cat that owns me more than I do her, she is a grey dilute calico (that means she a dominate grey coat and a white chest, and looks like someone threw orange paint on her in some areas, then dipped the tips of her ears in it. I call her adorably ugly)

I live on the East Coast and I like to ride on motorcycles all along the eastern seaboard. I read murder mysteries, and like shows that are macabre as much as I do ones that make me roll laughing, if anyone hasn't seen (very silly movie warning) "The Package", do your self a good one and Netflix it tonight.
I like to travel and I love the idea of meeting sexy couples to fun times on or off cam ;)

I wish I had more to share about myself and camming, but I have a lot to learn still and nothing to share yet :)
I will share more in the future !

Hey everybody! I'm Renee, and brand new to the site as of today. Just started camming again on MFC after an extended hiatus, and trying to claw my way out of the camscore hole it put me in. I'm 25, from Georgia, and my biggest interest would have to be horror movie! My username on MFC is BalleRenee, so come hang out with me sometime!

Hey peeps! My girlfriend and I cam model on Chaturbate and are new to this site. We want to connect with more models in the industry and hopefully learn some cool stuff too. We have been camming for over 2 years and have a decent following on Chaturbate. Hoping to chat with some of you! :)

Rachel Giggles here!

So happy to have found this site, I just kind of walked past a camera two days ago and said to myself "why not cam?" I don't really know where to start or what to do, I did a google search about taxation and background checks and such, luckily a Miss LadyLilith I discovered this site!

Thank you for creating this great site for the community and all the support you show the lifestyle in general. I find it refreshing to see there are wonderful women such as Amber that are willing to share the knowledge they acquired through hard work and mistakes along the way.

My hat and bra are off to you girl, I have only spent about 10 minutes on the site and I am learning a lot. Thank you so much!!!

About me though....

My nickname is Giggles, anyone who has spent half an hour around me on most days will know real quick why. My laughter, like the bounce of my boobies are welcome around my friends. I try to avoid stick in the muds, people who don't like to critically think, or individuals who don't promote individuals being themselves. I love dogs and have one cat that owns me more than I do her, she is a grey dilute calico (that means she a dominate grey coat and a white chest, and looks like someone threw orange paint on her in some areas, then dipped the tips of her ears in it. I call her adorably ugly)

I live on the East Coast and I like to ride on motorcycles all along the eastern seaboard. I read murder mysteries, and like shows that are macabre as much as I do ones that make me roll laughing, if anyone hasn't seen (very silly movie warning) "The Package", do your self a good one and Netflix it tonight.
I like to travel and I love the idea of meeting sexy couples to fun times on or off cam ;)

I wish I had more to share about myself and camming, but I have a lot to learn still and nothing to share yet :)
I will share more in the future !

Great intro posts!

Welcome, everyone!

Hey everyone! I go by Kitty on CB and have been camming for a solid week. I'm mostly just on here cuz I'm panicking about taxes which is why I haven't converted and withdrawn any tokens yet lol. I hope to be active and respond to emails on a daily basis. Thx for reading!

Hey peeps! Newbie couple here! Maria (me!) is the face of the account and her partner Mr Master joins in and brings in the .

Good to be here, you can find us on CB with the same username, usually broadcast at around 9pm in London time zone.

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)

im so confused lol i couldnt find where to post i wanted to introduce ourselves. me and my boyfriend are kinda new to the chaturbate world.we love it so far. i feel like we will be doing alot more in the future. i came across this page looking for ways on how to fix up our chaturbate profile. (still looking) lol

Hiya! I'm Sue! I recently started camming again thanks to the advice of an awesome friend. I'm a long time fetishist and kinkaholic but I do like a lot vanilla play too. Really happy to be back into it all again.

I JUST found out about this forum so I'm poking around :) Thanks for having me!

Hello everyone! I'm Jenny Tease.
I'm going to be camming on mfc mainly
and Chaturbate under a private name for even more kinky fun

I will be testing out how long my new model.status stays on mfc and posting my results in the previous post about this.

Hey! My name is Gigi and I have been camming for a little over a month on chaturbate. I found this site while browsing the web and thought it would be useful for me to make some new friends who also cam model ! I look forward to meeting new people and reading the forum ❣️

Hello hello, i've registered here some time ago.
Have problem with cosmo. Previous payment came through with no problem. this one got turned back to chaturbate. It all started after this recent login code reset.
Hope that somebody from @CosmoPayment will answer, because I'm waiting for the mods to accept my post in different thread..

Hello, my name is Bradley and I just joined Chaturbate and I am kind of new to the web modeling industry. I am using ACF to basically learn about web page building as well as get connected with other models. Thanks for having me!

Hey all! I go by the stage name Marie and it's nice to meet all of you! I've been on Chaturbate for about a week now, and I enjoy it a lot more than I thought I would, lmao .

I want to be a part of this forum to learn more about the camming world, give/receive advice and support, and possibly make a few friends.

I look forward to talking to all of you in the future! :hi:

Well, I am Madeline, from Brazil. I am new on Camming ( 9 months til now) and I am very happy even that this month things are going very hard :( ahahaha

Like my friend say here before..I want to give advices and receive them too. I think the camming world is a crazy incredible things that has just began for me.

Kiss and thanks, I am loving this forum, it is amazing!!

Hiya! I’m Serena! Canadian chaturbate model, hotwife and my account is shared with my hubby and some friends as well! So we do, female, male and couple shows on chaturbate.

I’m a tall, blonde with blue eyes. I love dancing and cooking. I’ve been creepy this forum since I started camming(just about a month ago) and I’m happy to join in on the fun!
Thanks! ♥️

Hi everyone,

My name is Andrea webcam model on chaturbate i found Amber on google when i was looking to solve some issues on chaturbate.

Thanks for your very usefull forum i really appreciate.

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)

Hi! I'm Mallory. I've been camming since August. I have accounts on MFC and CB, but primarily use MFC. I'm also in college studying behavioral psychology and want to get a doctorate in it someday.

Sizedoubled here..

Name spoils the secret haha. Been chaturbating a bit over a year. Was doing it with my gf sometimes but we’re not together anymore. So it’s a solo show now. Finally all setup in a new home too now so I’m chaturbating again..

Otherwise I’m just a regular dude who gets stoned, works his ass off, eats good food and likes to fuck. ‍♂️

Still trying to figure out my angle in life haha.

Hello everyone.
I'm Lady Morrigan, femdom and fetish model/content creator. I've been camming since 2011 (mostly on LiveJasmin), but I'm currently focusing on creating content.
I know about this forum for a couple of years, but I've never made an account until now (shame on me!). Happy to meet you here, and thank you for all your valuable contributions to this informative forum.