AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi I'm Olodeephollow but you can call me either Olo or Nolan.

I'm terrible at socializing so be gentle I bruise easy, but I'm all for meeting an talking to new people.

I'm Stan. I've been active on cam sites for awhile. I'm curious about the community and business behind modeling, the ways models help each other with info and tips. This looks like a good place to learn more.

Hello everyone! CamThemes here, I realised that new CB models could do with some help in promoting themselves. So I put together a free to use website that outputs the markdown script (html and inline css) to use in their bios. It's freely available to try at www.camthemes.com ... hopefully I can get some feedback about it.. does each step make sense? Does each step follow easily from the previous step? etc.. I'm happy to help out with other bio coding/design questions as well. P.S. Thank you AmberCutie for everything you are doing for the camming community.
This is fantastic!! I am really happy I found this post! I am in the process of building my profile and I can't believe how easy and how cute all the themes are!! I am not finished with my profile theme YET I am still personalizing my tip menu and stuff but I am hoping that this is not one of the sites that advertises that it is free and then (AFTER many many hours) when you go to get the code or download it you can't unless you pay a fee....wtf after all that time building that damn thing for "free" its not free at all.... its trickery! SO In hopes that I will not find that as I finish and paste my code from www.camthemes.com http://www.camthemes.com/ to chaturbate I am really impressed and thankful this is literally just what I needed !! Thank you!!

1. does each step make sense?
KIND OF ill explain- where we link social media and other for me, it was not very clear to "click the url" first before linking or somthing like that?? I figured it out but for me I didn't really see that step and didn't know how to do it.

2.Does each step follow easily from the previous step?
Very easy to understand and lots of very useful key things to fill out. This is awesome!! I want to share this to all the new models that don't know where to turn to make their own!!

Hi everyone! My name is HollyCherry, I am new here but not too new i have been camming for about 6 months now. I was a dancer before and now I am transitioning into the cyber world because the strip clubs are becoming old school and dying off wth all the men that used to support us. Ahhh those were the days back before 2008 when the strip clubs were poppin!!! Now I wish I would have listened to my own advise that I would always give to the new girls "SAVE YOUR MONEY!" Anyways I love to talk and I will talk your ear off if you let me so with that I hope to be a friend to anyone in need of a friend, or a ear to listen to you vent or cry or for any reason if you need to talk to someone please don't hesitate to reach out to me!

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and are going to have a safe and happy new year! 2019
Hope you have a CHERRY on top kind of day!!

hiiii im trying to become verified on chaturbate but keeps telling me something about i already veried my id within that account can u please help my chaturbate account is maplestoryxxx thank you@!@!!!

Hellloo I'm Jenny ,23 also known as Aloha_Exotica ! I'm new to cam and excited to learn new things and make life long relationships with down to fun loving people :) oh ! And in the 2nd half of 2019 id like to cam while traveling and hopefully do some cool unique shows .

Hi all, I'm a cam performer, mostly on cam4. I've been growing my earnings over the past four years thanks to great advice from more experienced models (like on ACF). I cam ~3-5 days a week and do a lot of green screen shows (viewers don't realize I'm NOT actually in a gym/locker room/fantasy location). This year I hope to market and sell more videos, and do more than solo shows. I'm glad to be here!

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
I'm a webmaster/ male webcam model. Always looking for models to watch , and interact with. Always looking for models do cam shows with me too.

hello...i am a model on mfc and I want to know eachother a bit and try to find out new stuff about everything there is to know about chating...

Hi there,

29/f, brand new to camming, planning my first show for Monday and so excited!

Any advice welcome!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)

I'm a brand new model on icamzlive but i'm thinking of switching to chaturbate for the simple realization that everything is better with chaturbate. my model name is FluffyMonkey. I hope that I will make money on chaturbate cause i'm not making anything on icamzlive due to junky traffic.

that everything is better with chaturbate.
Not just specifically Chaturbate, but a big box cam site in general that has traffic and larger userbase is better.

Hi all! I'm Olivia, or Liv, a somewhat new cam model on MyFreeCams. I say somewhat new because I tried it out for a month or two back in 2016, but I wasn't consistent and I just stopped after a bit. Now I've restarted, and surprisingly my camscore isn't as bad as I thought! So now I'm here trying to get verified so I'll be posting around regularly. I'm still trying to get a feel of what kind of model to be, but I want to support you all! I'm all about girl power and I'm so glad I found this forum

Im brand new here, name's Terri. I just have some questions. Recently I signed up for Chaturbate and I live in Canada and want to receive checks so really I just want to know..... anyone here ever work for chaturbate FROM Canada and DEPOSIT USD checks into their bank without any hassle? sorry I'm so new to this and dont want to start earning tokens with no way to get my money, and I will be asking my bank directly about depositing mailed usd checks, just wanted to see if anyone has advice or experience.
Thanks! -Terri/Vixin

Hey! I am Caraphernelia! I am a suicidegirl hopeful and new MFC camgirl!

My name on MFC is CaraphArnelia because of a mistake I made which was creating a guest account, I tried to deactivate it to be able to get my correct username but it still would not work :( So it is really confusing!

I am an animal lover, have two birds and 5 cats, am a vet tech student and plan on working with exotic animals since they are my favorite!

I can't wait to make new friends here! :3

Im brand new here, name's Terri. I just have some questions. Recently I signed up for Chaturbate and I live in Canada and want to receive checks so really I just want to know..... anyone here ever work for chaturbate FROM Canada and DEPOSIT USD checks into their bank without any hassle? sorry I'm so new to this and dont want to start earning tokens with no way to get my money, and I will be asking my bank directly about depositing mailed usd checks, just wanted to see if anyone has advice or experience.
Thanks! -Terri/Vixin
I'm from Canada and never really had any problems. Banks do charge a small conversion fee (usd to cad) but that's pretty much it :3

Hi all! I'm Karla and I want to thank Amber for this great and wonderful site, she helped me with many things. Keep the good work

Hello all you lovely peeps, my name is Crashbangbang, regular MFC member though this is my second and brand new incarnation, brand spanking new to ACF though, looking forward to meeting you all :)x.

Hello to all, male model from chaturbate here, camming for 2 years, its my hobby, have regular job also, but enjoy being watched:) Also like horror movies, metal music, and good books:)

Hello I am Happy I am new to camming and to this forum I just wanted to say this is a wonderful place have already received

Hello I am Happy I am new to Camming and this forum, I just wanted to say this place is awesome! so Much help already :) I am on chaturbate and building up. It's quite the experience but everyone has been amazing to me so with the exception of one or two people. I am excited to see where this goes!

Hi All, newbie to the biz :) Just setting up my name, email, twitter, skype etc....
Any recommendations for the best sites for a beginner and also payment options I need to set up as I see PayPal is not industry friendly....I am in Australia if that makes a difference to the platforms and payment options I can use....Also if there is anything like NightFlirt or SextPanther available to Aussie gals??
Can't wait to get to know you and get all the juicy tips xx