AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi everyone... my first post on here. I'm Blake. I've been camming on chaturbate as NerdyCum for a little over a year and really enjoy it. I've been on here to read some stuff in the past, but never made an account until today. I hope to share some info and learn much more from all you experienced cammers. I must say I was very surprised how much I enjoy cam modeling... it's quite addicting. Camming has allowed me to move into my own apartment and cover expenses. How amazing! Well hope to chat with you all soon!

I'm a 2 day fresh camgirl, having fun and blowing clouds :angelic: I love dancing and eatinggggg lol

Everyone can call me CoCo

kisses! xoxox

Hi everyone! I'm Lila and i just started on modeling on MFC on friday!

I'm having a great time so far and can't wait to go live again! Still have some nerves but I just love it!!! I love vintage style fetish and kink so corsets, lingerie and heels are some of my favs. I am so stoked to be part of such an awesome community! This site helped me so much before I started thank you Amber!! This has been such a great resource and I can't wait to be more actively involved!. Excited to learn more as I am very much a newbie still but don't worry! i'm going to read everything before i post any questions. Thanks to this site my first show went great and I am feeling so confident that this is the right place for me to be! I absolutely love being on cam and am excited to maybe go to AVN next year and meet everyone!

I want to be as respectful of a newbie as possible so please call me out if I misstep!

Thanks everyone happy to meet you!

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)

im here for cb advices

I'm Gigi! I'm 22 and started camming with MFC about three weeks ago. Reaaally enjoying it and mad i didn't start earlier!
:h: Looking forward to learning and sharing with all yall!
My mfc username is gigixxx0
:)

Attachments

• 12885824_1056180627788117_9166510604811154728_o.jpg
    12885824_1056180627788117_9166510604811154728_o.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 4
Hi! I'm Violet. I started camming maybe two years ago but I've been on hiatus for the past six months. I want to make a comeback but I've been really nervous about it so I'm lurking here again and hoping I can get myself verified soon so I can get as much info as possible!

Hello, I'm MissMegane a black woman who is a pre-op transgender female model. I've been a cam model Mistress, Domme online for 4 years on aites like Streamate and NiteFlirt. I feel ready to get my own website if possible to have customers come watch me directly. ;)

Also want to join more cam websites that actually give tax forms so I can have an easier time paying taxes and showing my income has grown more. ;)

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)

I have never been any good at these introduce yourself things lol. But here goes. My name is Sarah and I am a Cam model. I was very shy and did not ever think I would do this line of work. My boyfriend suggested looking into cam modeling and now I can't see myself doing anything else.:kiss::hi:

I am stowtv, subscriber/supporter of CB for 3+ years. I mod for a lady who has become a true cyber friend who i visit with often on KIK ans SKYPE.

Hi, I'm a cam model. I've been camming about 6 months.I'm here on this forum to learn, share, and engage with a community who supports this wonderful industry.

Hi All I'm LadyVonPiper, I just did my first stream on MFC tonight (made 599 tokens!) and I'm on Manyvids under the same name as here. Thanks for this community! It's amazing!!!

Hello my sexy freaks, I'm Divine Chaos
I am a new cam model in search of my lucky charms. Camming is a good way to explore your sexual kinks and giving your members a raging hard-on. So far it's the best job I've had so far (3 days as a model). Everybody loves sex and money.

Hi!!! I’m JesssiJay, I’ve been camming for a bit over a week now on Chaturbate. Totally new to caming, one of my viewers put me into contact with one of his favorite cam girls and she suggested this forum. I’ve been reading up and it’s been a life saver! Thank you!

hi im new at camming i really need help in getting clients

hello!
My name is Astrid, I've been a MFC model for a few months now and just made an account here, though I've been lurking for some time :x.
I love reading and staying inside all damn day :D hi!

Hi! I’m totonho and I mod at CB for a friend. Right now that involves troubleshooting an external camera problem, but I try to provide whatever support I can, both practical and emotional.

(My name’s actually pronounced toh-toh-nyu, a nickname for Antonio in Portuguese, but I’ve learned to be really really flexible about how people refer to me)

Hey Everyone!

My name is Lilly and I've been on CB for about a month and a half. I'm kind of shy and feel like I'm just now starting to open up during my shows. I'm mostly here looking for any and all advice. I feel like I'm just crawling along at the moment.
Everything I've read here already has been SO helpful so thank you all for a great community here at ACF!