AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why Cam girls rip me off ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure used panties are neither a public service nor a necessity of any kind. So... if someone was actually DESPERATE for them, as this guy claims is a possibility, my only reaction would be to charge even more...

I'm pretty sure used panties are neither a public service nor a necessity of any kind. So... if someone was actually DESPERATE for them, as this guy claims is a possibility, my only reaction would be to charge even more...
New suggested retail price: $300. My cut.

If you got ripped off, it sucks and it's super shitty of the person who did it. I won't argue with that at all, but your main complaint is that "it's not fair" we can charge whatever we deem fit for whatever service we want.
Yeah it sucks when people get scammed/ripped off by a fellow cam girl, as it paints the whole community in a bad light. But I think the moral of this story/thread is that you can choose only one of the following:

1. Vent and rant about getting ripped off or scammed so forum members will come and sympathize with you
or
2. Bitch and moan about cam girls charging what you believe is too much

When you do both at the same time, especially on a forum full of cam girls who don't hesitate defend our taboo and risky job, the first 1st is going to get lost in the mess of everyone yelling at you for your 2nd point. Just not a smart move.

Im gonna ignore the bullshit comments like grammar and buy them yourself im in the usa and yes this modern day broken bastard language you call English is my first and not by choice .

Now about the price of P.O box's and privacy, ladies please stop the bullshitting i have a P.O box aswell and its not the tippers job to pay for your p.o box and the panty. Sure shipping could cost alot but truth is it doesn't if 900tkn = $50 then your fucking taking advantage of a person, a desperate person . Your talking about security for yourself what about the guy that is buying we have to give our address as well we dont know what kind of stalker you may have or crazy drugged up boyfriend or john/trick that could come after us if he finds our address or p.o box .

Your being hella selfish if you think that your work panty is worth $50 your not fucking celebrities , its just sad that there are so many losers on the site inflating every damn thing. There girls dont even do the shit we tip for sometimes ..... But the dumbest thing on my part is to expect some moral or compassion from a bunch of Jezebel hussies .

LOL fuck off

At first I was like, aw poor guy got scammed.

And then he broke out "taking advantage of desperate guys" like he needed soiled panties to live, and now I just can't take him srsly anymore.

Also I'm pretty sure celebrities would sell their panties for more than $50. Lmao. Broke ass AND delusional mofoe

Favorite thread of 2017 so far. Mostly because Jezebel hussies.

I picture him crawling through a desert, dragging himself along towards a pair of panties for sweet relief only to discover THE PANTIES WERE A MIRAGE!
*cue the circling buzzards*

I agree with his guy. Depriving desperate men luxury goods that you don't have to sell to begin with is monstrous. Why should we have to pay $5000 for something that we're essentially entitled to? And when you send them to us, you expect us to just volunteer our address? The place where we sleep? How do we know you're not going to shit through out letterbox and shove bananas up our cars' exhaust pipes? Really, you should be paying us to assume the risk that such a transaction carries.

And yall should really get the memo that money doesnt grow on trees men dont get free money. We work hard for our money just sad that there is so many losers fucking up the token economy on mfc its totally fucked those losers that tip 3432 for no reason may as well pay for a sexy escourt and have real sex what the fuck is worng with them . And Shutterbuck it wont ever happen man so get off the band wagon and go get a real hooker or something.

I get that you're pissed off the first few times it happened to me I also got pissed off and I think most guys feel the same way. Guys who have not been ripped off on MFC probably aren't tipping enough or have only tipped a few models. But not all models do it, although I think many get behind on requests. Still it is foolish to expect sympathy when you rage against all camgirls on a camgirl forum.

I'm going to give you some practical advice. Contact MFC support. Do so in as calm and professional manner as possible. Document your tip note, and any PM's you had with model. MFC support isn't great and so you may need to send 2-5 emails to get a response. But, I can say that in all four case where I was legitimately ripped of (there have been a number of cases where I haven't bothered) I eventually got a satisfactory response from MFC. I either got my tokens refunded or the camgirl sent the item. I can also say that it felt like I got justice when you get your tokens refund or the video you spent a month trying to get sent, comes with an apology from the camgirl hours after MFC sends them an email.

All
Phoenix4987 your exactly the type of afc im talking about. you really think these girls gonna fuck you for nodding along the way...pathetic.

These girls? You mean on ACF? Oh little boy, none of these girls want anything to do with me sexually, nor I them. You're new and I forgive you of your ignorance.

It seems obvious you #1. Don't know how to get what you want and #2. Can't afford to get what you want.
No wonder you're so frustrated! You can't even afford 900 token panties :rofl::rofl::rofl:

LIES! LIES! LIES! :haha:

:emo:

Anyways. @AmberCutie can I get the hook up on the username JezebelHussy?
I was gonna say it'd be super cool to have flairs here like on Reddit, I'd totally take JezebelHussy as mine. :haha:

P.S. I like to leave Models Only sometimes to see all of ACF unite in one thread like this to tell someone they're absolutely mental. IT GIVES ME THE FEELS GUYS.

:haha:
My suggestion is for you, OP, to go to the police. RUN. Don't walk. Tell them about these vile Jezebel Hussies who want nothing more than to steal you of your soiled panty rights as an American. WHERE IS THE JUSTICE?!

#JezebelHussiesCantStealMyShine #JezebelHussyAF

*cue Oprah voice*

To all the camgirls.... you get to be a Jezebel Hussy!! You get to be a Jezebel Hussy! Everyone gets to be a Jezebel Hussy!!

Also, OP, fuck off.

LIES! LIES! LIES! :haha:

:emo:

I couldn't vote funny and agree so I just conceded and voted agree.

P.S. I like to leave Models Only sometimes to see all of ACF unite in one thread like this to tell someone they're absolutely mental..

Ah, being mental isn't always a bad thing :devil::devil: Him projecting onto an innocent third party, however, will never yield positive results.

Last edited:
... And Shutterbuck it wont ever happen man so get off the band wagon and go get a real hooker or something.

I... don't understand...
What ain't gonna happen? What bandwagon?
A real hooker??? Dude... I'm a photographer... I ain't got no monies.

losing money to a lien
Typically, it's the other way around, if you don't pay the money (taxes, utility bills, mortgage), a lien is enforced. Well, I guess, technically, you do lose money to a lien, as you usually have to pay to get the lien removed.

I couldn't help it, I work in the mortgage industry and see the word "lien" like 400 times a day. (and it's pronounced like "lean", by the way, I had to read that sentence five times to realize you meant "lying")

Typically, it's the other way around, if you don't pay the money (taxes, utility bills, mortgage), a lien is enforced. Well, I guess, technically, you do lose money to a lien, as you usually have to pay to get the lien removed.

I couldn't help it, I work in the mortgage industry and see the word "lien" like 400 times a day. (and it's pronounced like "lean", by the way, I had to read that sentence five times to realize you meant "lying")

Ooooh thank you for that. I thought he was trying to say "lean" as in he was only buying them from skinny girls. I was very confused.

Ooooh thank you for that. I thought he was trying to say "lean" as in he was only buying them from skinny girls. I was very confused.

Happy to be of service!

Reactions: SweetViolet_A
Ok , im gonna keep this short and blunt for the 3rd no pardon me the 4th time now ive tipped a girl for her panty and she doesnt send them and while the token economy keeps inflating because of wishful guys and girls taking advantage of them , We the movers/tippers of the site run a higher risk of losing money to a lien little bitch!

..... But the dumbest thing on my part is to expect some moral or compassion from a bunch of Jezebel hussies .
I feel you man. Walked down that lonely road myself. Bought the skype, got the hour long panty tease, supposedly they got shipped off the next morning.

Started watching the mail bout a week, week and a half later. Really jonesin bout a week after that. Then a month goes by. Then it was a month and a half. Ain't going to lie, I lost all hope. Shit broke my heart.

Every couple of weeks , I go back let her know (sigh)"they still didnt come". Just kind of felt like I was getting brushed off. Then around month 3, I saw somebody else had bought some, and he had got his. He was bragging about it right there in free chat. And suddenly BOOM, right there out of the clear blue he tipped again and said "I want that pair too". So I got 200 bucks tied up, aint got shit to show for it but a sour taste in my mouth, and now I got to watch this motherf*cker coming back for seconds. Meanwhile, she is sitting there all happy and giggly, clapping and flashing heart signs and shit. omg, I nutted. the fuck. up. Completely lost it.

Ah well, that's capitalism for you. Whattya gonna do...

But 4 times? wtf

As a panty seller, I have never sold my panties on any cam site because I felt that customers should not pay me in tokens. Frankly, you should go to panty sellers who cost less than 144.97. Unlike myself, they believe selling their panties at cheap prices. There are girls on ebanned selling panties for 10 dollars if you like that. Actually, I believe that you should go cheaper sites such as Extralunchmoney and ebanned.

Ok , im gonna keep this short and blunt for the 3rd no pardon me the 4th time now ive tipped a girl for her panty and she doesnt send them and while the token economy keeps inflating because of wishful guys and girls taking advantage of them , We the movers/tippers of the site run a higher risk of losing money to a lien little bitch!

And to be honest sites like this doesn't help the economy of mfc because now you will have some noob girl coming here seeing what the new "standard " is for stuff and she will put it up ""forcing"" the "veterans" to raise there limit . just this month on one girl i lost like $144.97 (custom vid + Panty) on a girl whos profile looked legit seemed legit. And fucking
900tkn is waaaaay to much for worn underware you can buy a 8pack from walmart for like $8 for 900 tokens it cost like $80 USD do you girls really think this is fair cause its obviously not .

p.s 900tkn is cheap for panties now days they go for like 1300 round that park ridicules .

Correction, some of us panty sellers have sold panties for 50 dollars and more. Once I sold panties for 400 dollars but they were so special....like with pearls and rhinestones. Some of us make a great living being panty sellers. You seem way too angry for cam sites and maybe you should take some time off. Seriously, you are getting this mad over some used panties and video? :cat: Relax....it is not all of that.If you felt that way, then you should get a girlfriend and asked for her used panties :shame:

Im gonna ignore the bullshit comments like grammar and buy them yourself im in the usa and yes this modern day broken bastard language you call English is my first and not by choice .

Now about the price of P.O box's and privacy, ladies please stop the bullshitting i have a P.O box aswell and its not the tippers job to pay for your p.o box and the panty. Sure shipping could cost alot but truth is it doesn't if 900tkn = $50 then your fucking taking advantage of a person, a desperate person . Your talking about security for yourself what about the guy that is buying we have to give our address as well we dont know what kind of stalker you may have or crazy drugged up boyfriend or john/trick that could come after us if he finds our address or p.o box .

Your being hella selfish if you think that your work panty is worth $50 your not fucking celebrities , its just sad that there are so many losers on the site inflating every damn thing. There girls dont even do the shit we tip for sometimes ..... But the dumbest thing on my part is to expect some moral or compassion from a bunch of Jezebel hussies .

Status
Not open for further replies.