AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why Cam girls rip me off ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im gonna ignore the bullshit comments like grammar and buy them yourself im in the usa and yes this modern day broken bastard language you call English is my first and not by choice .

Now about the price of P.O box's and privacy, ladies please stop the bullshitting i have a P.O box aswell and its not the tippers job to pay for your p.o box and the panty. Sure shipping could cost alot but truth is it doesn't if 900tkn = $50 then your fucking taking advantage of a person, a desperate person . Your talking about security for yourself what about the guy that is buying we have to give our address as well we dont know what kind of stalker you may have or crazy drugged up boyfriend or john/trick that could come after us if he finds our address or p.o box .

Your being hella selfish if you think that your work panty is worth $50 your not fucking celebrities , its just sad that there are so many losers on the site inflating every damn thing. There girls dont even do the shit we tip for sometimes ..... But the dumbest thing on my part is to expect some moral or compassion from a bunch of Jezebel hussies .

*You're

Then don't fucking give out your address. DUH. You're the one who wanted to buy someone's crusty-ass panties. You could've just tipped for a flash and some pics/vids or something. Lol. Obviously, you were willing to give her your address. Yeah, some women are batshit crazy, but cam girls are way more likely to come across fruit loop, nutjob stalkers on these sites than members coming across stalker models. In the future, maybe just tip for custom videos or something where all you need to give out is your e-mail address.

This thread makes me laugh. He said "Jezebel hussies." HAHAHAHA!!!! Lemme pause Rocky II to read through the rest of this funny thread. :)

MrW5mUX.gif

You're buying a personal item of hers (could even be her favorite pair that she now is parting with) that contains her DNA (Some models would be weirded out by that thought alone).

Who told you about my top secret camgirl cloning project? You didn't think all those gorgeous Romanian models were just found at random, do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.