AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why do guys down stroke their dicks?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Standing always gives me the strongest engorgement, laying on my side is second, and on my back is last.
What about seated position? I often find the pressure of body weight in the 'under-ball' area makes a difference. Not in a soft chair though, needs to be reasonably good support.

What about seated position? I often find the pressure of body weight in the 'under-ball' area makes a difference. Not in a soft chair though, needs to be reasonably good support.
I can't cum folded up, but if I straighten my legs and lean back a bit it works. That's my usual,

I can't cum folded up, but if I straighten my legs and lean back a bit it works. That's my usual,

Fine, I'll drop your jaw too -- I can't cum while masturbating unless my feet are together toe to toe heel to heel.

Fine, I'll drop your jaw too -- I can't cum while masturbating unless my feet are together toe to toe heel to heel.
Sheesh, that's probably one of the most erotic things I've read on here. And I can only WISH I was that flexible.

Interesting facto, I don't suppose it's ok to share with friends?

💜❤️💜

Sheesh, that's probably one of the most erotic things I've read on here. And I can only WISH I was that flexible.

Interesting facto, I don't suppose it's ok to share with friends?

💜❤️💜

Nope, our little secret.

• Funny!
Reactions: rockin_rod
Y'all I LEARNT SO MUCH JUST NOW!!!

I also hadn't seen the downward stroke until doing c2c.

FWIW...humble brag...I'm not in the 85% but internal and external are separate O's and if you can get them both at once it's like having the postie arrive just as you're getting home so you still get your parcel.

Thinking more about the downward stroke/overhand grip tactic, I think the reason I enjoy it less is that it puts more pressure on the top side of the penis, which is a lot less responsive to stimulation than the underside and tip.

So you’re focusing most of the hand activity on the areas least likely to respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.