AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why do guys keep tipping a model who scams them repeatedly??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Why do guys keep tipping a model who scams them repeated

barman07 said:
I really don't know how much any of these girls really make, but I always figured being that highly ranked brings in a decent cashflow. Maybe she was crying for sympathy tokens, who knows. But if she really needs money like that, maybe she should learn some financial responsibility.

Maybe she was financially well-off, but liked to put on a show on cam because she knew it would bring in more teeps.

JickyJuly said:
Unless you're taking someone private, tips are just tips. Everyone knows what they're getting with A99. I did see her steal pens today. That made me giggle a lot.

That, and her trying to stuff that big glass jug in her purse. :lol:

OP you just don't hang around long enough. 9 times out of 10 she gets down n dirty.

Personally... I find her more entertaining than sexy. ( I don't find her all that sexy, or hot but to each their own) I admit, I watch just to see her get busted.

If only that guy who interrupted her pen and kitchen pilfering would have checked the bag. That would have been funny.

The ridiculous excuses she tells people that bust her and they believe them are pretty comical. I find the "I'l talking to my husband in iraq online" a little offensive, to use the servicemen as a prop for her show is.... ugh.

She told some lady she was "an online teacher".... I wonder how many online teachers webcast from dark corners of hotel lobbys?

:lol:

She always puts out for the tokens, you just don't hang around long enough. And if now and then she does bail on a show, she does enough stuff in public to make up for it to the tippers.

Hey if she can get 10k tokens a night for a free show of the day.... you go girl.

That's the beauty of business..... somewhere, there is some group of people ready willing and able to give you their hard earned money for your particular weirdness. She found it.

:text-goodpost:

I don't find her all that attractive either, but to each their own. I can't help but think that all she is missing for the perfect costume is
Aw7eT.jpg

She makes bank though, so kudos to her. :thumbleft: That repeating the same thing 2 or 3 times gets annoying too. :lol:

I don't know the show, I don't know the girl... but I do know when I read the contract for MFC it said NO ONE on cam who hasn't also signed a contract with MFC...

I don't understand how/why they let things like that slide.... (other then money based reasons, but then why even have it in the contract)
*puzzled Kitty look*

She has her whole state blocked, so I didn't even know she existed for the longest time, and this is the first I've heard of what she does in her room. I'm finally curious.

Kchrpm said:
She has her whole state blocked, so I didn't even know she existed for the longest time, and this is the first I've heard of what she does in her room. I'm finally curious.
Yeah she's really really paranoid about someone in her state recognizing a place and getting her busted lol. I think she's in Toledo?

A_99 is fabulous! I forgive her any slights she may make, like accusing other models as being "boring." That's just her self-promoting; I don't take it as mean-spirited. If she's stuck her camera under a stall partition to show someone without their permission, it's very wrong--she doesn't need to do that. Assuming she's 45, anyone should envy her energy. :)

Her show isn't really about sex or being hot--that's not her shtick. And no, I do not want to see her busted; I don't want to see anyone busted for doing something harmless. But the tension created by her making herself vulnerable to a bust is wondermous!

She's not someone I would or could watch every day, any more than I'd want to watch the late, great Sam Kinnison every day. It's a harmless bit of show biz. Love it!

Hmmm. I'm not sure what I think of her. I do find it annoying how she'll start a show and then stop to ask for more tippers. Last time I watched she got quite a bit of money and then went on a rant about how they're taking advantage of her until more guys tip. I was enjoying everything up to that point, then I got annoyed.

I applaud her for making the money that she does but I am also happy that I'm not that person.

PrincessXina said:
Hmmm. I'm not sure what I think of her. I do find it annoying how she'll start a show and then stop to ask for more tippers. Last time I watched she got quite a bit of money and then went on a rant about how they're taking advantage of her until more guys tip. I was enjoying everything up to that point, then I got annoyed.

I applaud her for making the money that she does but I am also happy that I'm not that person.
:thumbleft:

Jupiter551 said:
PrincessXina said:

:thumbleft:
:thumbleft: :handgestures-thumbupleft: :headbang:

Well I am glad I posted this topic originally as now "Agent99" now just does regular shows from home and her new version of her voyeur shows is doing a show in her backyard. You just can't keep conning people for 3-4 10,000 token shows a day and then deliver a lame show like being in a library bathroom stall doing nothing, wow, that's real risky there, yeah right. The power of the AmberCutie forum shows it's might and influence yet again!!!

Oh wow, now I'm in the loop. I used to be a regular watcher of her, simply because she is good at what she does. I noticed she was only doing shows from her home now, so I figured she got in huge trouble either with MFC or the law, or something. She was always asking for bail money. :lol:

WinningDuh said:
Well I am glad I posted this topic originally as now "Agent99" now just does regular shows from home and her new version of her voyeur shows is doing a show in her backyard. You just can't keep conning people for 3-4 10,000 token shows a day and then deliver a lame show like being in a library bathroom stall doing nothing, wow, that's real risky there, yeah right. The power of the AmberCutie forum shows it's might and influence yet again!!!
Huh? Have you even read this thread?

Well the title of the topic can be answered with a similar question - why did people buy millions of Michael Bolton albums...

There's a sucker born every minute, and popularity has never equated to taste :dontknow:

let's hope she never see's this thread! LOL

I have never seen this person or her performances but I always say 'each to their own' everyone has a different style of entertaining.Does not mean one girl is "boring" or another is "insane".The fact that we are all unique and different is what makes MFC so much fun and draws a lot of different people-there is something for everyone.I don't talk down to or about someone who is doing something that is not my style...They do their thing and I will do mine! =p (I may be in shock mode at some things 0_o LOL but I won't try and convince anyone somethings wrong with so and so =p)

MissVikki said:

I have never seen this person or her performances but I always say 'each to their own' everyone has a different style of entertaining.Does not mean one girl is "boring" or another is "insane".The fact that we are all unique and different is what makes MFC so much fun and draws a lot of different people-there is something for everyone.I don't talk down to or about someone who is doing something that is not my style...They do their thing and I will do mine! =p (I may be in shock mode at some things 0_o LOL but I won't try and convince anyone somethings wrong with so and so =p)
:) Well said. Actually, she might enjoy this thread...there's probably more pluses than minuses.

After all, you can't go to a random hotel with a camera and take shock videos of yourself and have thin skin. lol

Some of the "boring" models must be doing something right since I've yet to see Ancient_99 anywhere in the top 20.

Nordling said:
MissVikki said:

:) Well said. Actually, she might enjoy this thread...there's probably more pluses than minuses.

After all, you can't go to a random hotel with a camera and take shock videos of yourself and have thin skin. lol

gracias, haha, I assume she would not mind too much but perhaps her cam persona is not her real one? haha I try to be non judgmental best I can...though it is human nature to form an opinion. =p

latest game in the lounge is seeing how quickly and creatively get her to ban you

Jupiter551 said:
Some of the "boring" models must be doing something right since I've yet to see Ancient_99 anywhere in the top 20.

hehe.. go to mfc.. she's #20 as i speak...
i watch her from the lounge all the time.. i think shes very entertaining for about 30 minutes...
i never got to see any of her really crazy shows.. and i always click away when she starts to bash on other models.. ugh cant stand when girl do that...

I went into her room today and she had just received enough tokens to start her show. She proceeded to then ask for MORE tokens and then banned everyone who didn't tip. I tipped her 50 tokens earlier for the show and then she banned me about 15 minutes later! She will never receive another cent from me. I was never aware of her prior antics but after reading this thread, i'm well aware.

I honestly cant find it in me to respect the way she acts - there's making a living, and then there's being plain greedy.

I think that she's ridiculously entertaining. I don't know how she pulls off half of what she does, but wow, lol.
Sometimes I go in just to see what crazy thing she'll do (or say) next.

I get the entertaining thing (although I personally get bored with it) but the last time I was in her room she was fully clothed and chat was just spammed with "god Id love to fuck you bb" and "ur so fucking hot amanda" - like, to each their own and shit but the amount of these messages, and with 1300 people in the room (and you can never fail to notice because one of her network of secret police announces periodically what her position is in the most-watched-room list).

Nordling said:

I can't help but disagree with that, she bans for stuff that isn't even intended to be insulting, or is just an honest observation. Hell she banned me for jokingly suggesting she should save her chip-in for bail money while she was doing something or other in public I forget.

Calling any detractors "jealous models" and then talking about how boring other models are is also a display of insecurity.

She's touchy as all hell, I don't see how anyone could say she's thick-skinned.

Or maybe she's just moody as hell. I've never witnessed any of that when in her room. I've seen her ban beggars and nasties with little or no comment, but that's a plus. She does seem hyper, and I'm guessing that that may affect her moods.

:lol: I guess I've just been lucky. She's even laughed at my jokes, and I, as they say, "shouldn't quit my day job."

Well, we have another thread going about this, but she may have been kicked off the site after having another man on cam. Her profile is gone and she's no longer in the top 20 (and she was in a pretty good spot as of yesterday)

Rut Row! :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.