AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why Do Models...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mistahbah said:
Cassana said:
I guess if I had more people tell me they are sexy when they hang I'd understand it.

I'll confess I haven't found you live on MFC yet, but based *solely* on a few of your profile pictures, you have beautiful (and sexy!) breasts... Now, I'll have to make a point of finding you "live" and seeing if you'll let the girls hang so I can tell you then, too! :-D

.blushes. thanks :) :drunken:

mistahbah said:
Bit of a thread-bump (sorry!) and not a picture of an MFC model, but this is a great example of how beautiful this angle is...

... and Ambah provides regular examples of a great "hanging down" pose...

So... yeah... I'm a fan. :-D

Wow.

mistahbah said:
Cassana said:
I guess if I had more people tell me they are sexy when they hang I'd understand it.

I'll confess I haven't found you live on MFC yet, but based *solely* on a few of your profile pictures, you have beautiful (and sexy!) breasts... Now, I'll have to make a point of finding you "live" and seeing if you'll let the girls hang so I can tell you then, too! :-D

Agreed.

I had the same thought from simply checking her profile. Hang away!

Bocefish said:
LovelyLemon said:
I hold my lil boobies when I bend over to prevent the interwebs from seeing what I perceive as an unflattering angle. I have been told time-and-time-again by hundreds of people that natural lil boobies are gorgeous from all angles, and I still think y'all are nuts lol.

I wish y'all would just listen to us, dammit. We LOVE the boobie dangle from every angle!!! Besides, it would be awesome funny to watch you fall over. :p

I agree bocefish......I actually found MFC after following a thread on a bb with boob dangle pictures.

Big or small....let em dangle and swing

Status
Not open for further replies.