AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why Do Models...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bocefish

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Mar 26, 2010
Usually somewhere between flippant and glib.
...always (well 95% of the time) give themselves a hand bra while bending over nekkid? Are y'all self-conscious of how they look that way or something? Sooooooo MANY of us get turned on by how a woman's breasts hang naturally.

I realize not every model does this, but a rather large majority do so just I thought I would ask.

I feel like it might just be a habit? I have no clue.
My boobs aren't big enough to do any hanging so I'm not sure, ahahah.

I think (at least with me) it's a subconscious thing to play with them more than to hand bra it. I know I've had members mention before I'll being playing with my boobs & not really recognize the fact that I'm doing it. >_> Especially since I got my nipples pierced.

NicoleEnvy said:
I feel like it might just be a habit? I have no clue.
My boobs aren't big enough to do any hanging so I'm not sure, ahahah.
doesn't matter, still awesome boobehz. :p

Yeah I'm guilty...for some reason, while it's subconscious, I'm also aware that I think they look 'weird' when they hang. It also emphasizes my size difference (I don't mind the size thing, I am just SICK of explaining it to 13 year old pervs who think I'm deformed)

Another reason is yeah, when you've got pretty heavy weights pulling you down, it's nice to hold them up.

I also ALWAYS hand-bra when moving quickly whilst naked. You guys might like physics, but bouncy boobies HURT when you aren't lying down!

If any of y'all are in my room and I'm doing an inopportune hand-bra, feel free to say so :)

Kittie, I'm sure they look awesome from EVERY angle and dangle. I wish women weren't so self conscious about such things. As for the asymmetrical thing, as you probably know.... 99% of women are that way and 40% have a difference of 1-2 cup sizes. One of my exes even named hers big and little doey, lolz. All bewbies are beautiful.

Bocefish said:
Kittie, I'm sure they look awesome from EVERY angle and dangle. I wish women weren't so self conscious about such things. As for the asymmetrical thing, as you probably know.... 99% of women are that way and 40% have a difference of 1-2 cup sizes. One of my exes even named hers big and little doey, lolz. All bewbies are beautiful.
Thanks :) and yeah, I know about the irregular thing, and am very comfortable with the fact that I am.

I'm just less comfortable hearing 'dood 1 of ur boobs is bigger lol' and having to explain YET AGAIN that 'If the girl you really like claims to be natural but has PERFECT breasts, there's a 90% chance she's lying."

Bocefish said:
PinUpKittie said:
I'm just less comfortable hearing 'dood 1 of ur boobs is bigger lol'

Part of that problem is from allowing basics and guests to chat. :lol:
Eh, the only difference between basics and premiums (don't let guests chat) is spelling

*takes top off*

Premium: Wow, why are they so uneven?
Basic: dood y is 1 biggur?

:woops:

I admit it...
Hello, my name is Nevaeh... and I'm a hand-bra'er. lol
I'm self-conscious because mine aren't as nice as i would like. I admit that I do have a few stretch marks, where I used to be almost a "DD" and now a full "C". So, being 29 & being *alot* thinner than I used to be... yes I have imperfections that cause me to be self-conscious.
it probably has some to do with my size change as well, because I tend to hide certain areas as well.
Regulars are always telling me that they really can't see the imperfections that I speak of, but I guess it's because I know that they are there...

Last time I was on cam, and had my tits out, I was constantly playing with them & I did get members asking why...
My response: "If you had these... wouldn't u want to play with them too!???" lol it was a good come-back.. cuz they all agreed...

PinUpKittie said:
Jebbaz said:
Show boobs bb. I like the bigger one more bb. Turn 2 left so i c bigr bewb bb?
I have experienced this.

:hand:
oh fuck I'm sorry for loling so hard right now I just cant help it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ok... ok... ok... nope! :p :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ban the fucker when he does that shit. :-D

Oh I did. I admit it was more along the lines of

"Oh wow i love your left tit bb, show that off more"

I was like uhhh....my left?

"yuh it's soooo big bb"

bannhammarrred.

PinUpKittie said:
Oh I did. I admit it was more along the lines of

"Oh wow i love your left tit bb, show that off more"

I was like uhhh....my left?

"yuh it's soooo big bb"