AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why do you all use ohmibod/lovense?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2017
Hello.

What's the ROI of that thing?
Aren't you tired of hearing that token sound over and over, especially when people tip 1 token everytime, while having to fake moan?
Or maybe you really like this device?

Yours sincerely.

• Funny!
Reactions: weirdbr
Aren't you tired of hearing that token sound over and over

No. :haha:

As for the devices themselves: I like my Lovense Ambi enough to use it in my personal life, off camera. My husband was controlling mine (using the app) tonight and it was multi-orgasmic for me. I own some really powerful toys (hitachi, sybian, womanizer, we-vibe tango, etc), but these are still strong and rumbly enough to get me off without much effort. I don't even do penetraton on live-cam and I'm considering ordering the Lovense Osci or Lush for personal use, lol.

I agree @Tristyn lol! I use the Hush too - best anal orgasm I ever had...

Yes, there may be "fake moaners" out there (I've seen a few myself), but please don't tar us all with the same brush. I thoroughly enjoy being buzzed on my clit when ppl tip - what's not to enjoy? When I reach goal, I generally insert my Lush so they can continue tipping while I bring myself off with my Hitachi or mini-wand. These tippers enjoy watching us react - and they get to know who's faking pretty quickly.

The real reason to use it on cam, the ROI, is for the speed of tipping and that you can use it on multiple sites. Use the right levels, fair prices, and respond to it honestly, then it is possible to earn your target very fast. You still must be entertaining and creative, you can't just rely on the toy to get you there.

The 1 token tip walls, and choosing to fake moan are a sign that the model is messing it up when using these toys. What they need to chase is higher level/ intensity tip runs and some of the special functions, usually embedded in some form of countdown.
One part of this is 'almost' hiding the reaction at lower tipping levels to encourage more intense tips/ levels or attempting control at intense levels to increase the entertainment level for your members. This is why honesty and just including these toys in typical shows works best.

No. :haha:

As for the devices themselves: I like my Lovense Ambi enough to use it in my personal life, off camera. My husband was controlling mine (using the app) tonight and it was multi-orgasmic for me. I own some really powerful toys (hitachi, sybian, womanizer, we-vibe tango, etc), but these are still strong and rumbly enough to get me off without much effort. I don't even do penetraton on live-cam and I'm considering ordering the Lovense Osci or Lush for personal use, lol.
Do you usually use lovense during gold shows and premium chat?

i hate the 1 tkn yellow wall too. As i dont like people that i dont know feeling they rock in my room and they deserve controlling me for 1 token. If you cant tip, that's fine.. Just say hello :)
But for that reason i have set up my toy to start working with 5tokens.. and i feel more comfortable setting it up to last a bit longer.
The big reason why i use it, is bcause it is fun for me, it is an ice breaker and it always gets me in a naughty mood. Plus i love being surprised while im doing other things or maybe a BJ or Joi.
And also i think it engourage guys to tip even on chilled days.
:)

As a person who abuses Lovense Nora too much I have a tip for you. Don't set its head to rotate at every 1tkn tip. The toy is not gonna last long. :D Thank God Lovense has good warranty support. That can lower amount of tips though, at least that's what happened to me. Oh, and my lovely part with Lovense toys is when no one tips for some time and you decide to take a sip of tea and someone decides to tip at that moment. Some kind of 'try not to die' challenge I guess. What about the sound... I always have headphones plugged into PC and they lay somewhere on the desk so I don't even hear tips. My cam doesn't hear tips either so viewers don't get annoyed with doubled sounds from tips.

Aaaand now I'm curious. What if annoying doubled token sound doesn't annoy viewers? Maybe it encourages them to tip more? Someone checked it?

As a person who abuses Lovense Nora too much I have a tip for you. Don't set its head to rotate at every 1tkn tip. The toy is not gonna last long. :D Thank God Lovense has good warranty support. That can lower amount of tips though, at least that's what happened to me. Oh, and my lovely part with Lovense toys is when no one tips for some time and you decide to take a sip of tea and someone decides to tip at that moment. Some kind of 'try not to die' challenge I guess. What about the sound... I always have headphones plugged into PC and they lay somewhere on the desk so I don't even hear tips. My cam doesn't hear tips either so viewers don't get annoyed with doubled sounds from tips.

Aaaand now I'm curious. What if annoying doubled token sound doesn't annoy viewers? Maybe it encourages them to tip more? Someone checked it?

I always thought the token sound was only on the model's end, and the members only hear it from the model's computer. I've never experienced the "double token sound" on either Chaturbate or mfc.

Reactions: ramblin
I always thought the token sound was only on the model's end, and the members only hear it from the model's computer. I've never experienced the "double token sound" on either Chaturbate or mfc.
I can hear the sound as a member too. At least on CB. And when model's cam/mic catches this sound I hear it 2 times.

I can hear the sound as a member too. At least on CB. And when model's cam/mic catches this sound I hear it 2 times.

Weird.

Do you always use lovense in your shows?

i hate the 1 tkn yellow wall too. As i dont like people that i dont know feeling they rock in my room and they deserve controlling me for 1 token. If you cant tip, that's fine.. Just say hello :)

Do MFC members still post *applause* emotes at the members who do 1-token yellow walls...that only add up to like 10 - 20 tokens total? Lol. I'm not trying to sound like a bitch (Since all tips are appreciated), but come on now...save the applause for the LEGIT yellow walls. Not the ones adding up to 10-20 tokens. Haha. And I certainly hope no one expects that model to shout "Thank you!" 10-20 times in a row. :p

Hello.

Aren't you tired of hearing that token sound over and over, especially when people tip 1 token everytime, while having to fake moan?
Or maybe you really like this device?

I agree with @Tristyn. I really enjoy my lovense, use it on and off cam and I have not got tired of the token sound.
I plan to get the whole lovense set. . Now the app can control more than one toy - I really want another one (Hush is next)

I have tried raising the lower tip limit to 5, I did not get as many tips, my regs are used to 1 token (my 1 token is at 3 secs)

Reactions: Mature-Robyn
Don't set its head to rotate at every 1tkn tip. The toy is not gonna last long. :D Thank God Lovense has good warranty support.

Wish someone had told me this ages ago T.T I was using lovense nora mostly in my personal life and the rotating head broke during a show!! T.T Luckily the customer was super understanding and didn't disconnect immediately when there was a sudden loud grinding sound lmao.

Anywho I love my lovense. I only moan slightly when I get my first level tips and only when it's actually pressed against my clit and even then it's mainly a moan because I want more lol. But imo the low setting on my nora is about as high as the high setting on my old toy. So though it doesn't get me shaking and screaming (like a lot of the models who either cum from the slightest breeze or are faking it,) I still enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.