AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why is the traffic so low on chaturbate today?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
still having the "Trying to reconnect" issue. past two days i experienced periods of some lag with like 6% dropped frames in obs that would last like 5 mins go stable and then come back after a while (while my internet was stable).
idk if they doing something to the site or what, but its been like this and ofc this affects our work bc not every user will wait the lag to go away

Reactions: darcyduke
Upvote 0
And another thing i observed. Above when its information in how long i can again advertise that i am online, the timer is hm frozen. Like showing allt the time lets say 3h 55 minutes and its all the time like that even after 10 minutes. Its changing for proper one after reload page.

Upvote 0
I noticed the same about today, they're not even taking the girls on the first page very seriously but I think its because the 1st of the month is nearing, a lot of people's rent or mortgages are due next Wednesday so they can't really spend a lot of money but crossing fingers for all of us.

Upvote 0
I noticed the same about today, they're not even taking the girls on the first page very seriously but I think its because the 1st of the month is nearing, a lot of people's rent or mortgages are due next Wednesday so they can't really spend a lot of money but crossing fingers for all of us.
me usually has worse days 20-25 but after 25 and end of month i usually have very good. Also some of my regulars told me that they will back at the end of month. Some people got payments at 25th. But currently i really see some problems and errors on page

Upvote 0
Me too, interestingly I had a good end of the month last month but I think it's just people are out of money, taxes are coming soon, and people are panicking. I noticed more people are coming in as anonymous trying to catch a freebie. I think I'm wrapping up for the day soon here, take a deep breath and hope for a better day for all of us tomorrow.

• Hugs
Reactions: babykalina
Upvote 0
Oh also one things about errors, I described my errors in this topic before but also my friend had very big one.She is not using obs, just beta broadcaster and she wrote me that she cant connect from some time. All the time was " error publishing stream", she was keep trying and trying. Finally suceed but it really took a while. Im just curious whats happening and when it will finish

Upvote 0
I've been getting a lot of "trying to reconnect" in the last few days. And it's dead dead dead, girls on the first page are struggling I can see the faces of disappointment. However I still think this has a lot to do with timing, mortages, rent, beginning of taxes, mass panic. I was panicking myself to make it for rent, I know this weekend there's no outings for me so I can pay rent myself, so I'm trying to put myself in their shoes. What I don't appreciate is them logging in trying to catch the freebies, yes even the regulars can't afford stuff this weekend and just log in to check me out. UGggghhh, Im not logged in all the time for this reason. Very on and off.

Upvote 0
Im curious if would be good idea to tag here punker barbie and just ask her. Is so many us here with problems and errors that maybe finally support will tellwhats going on and how long it wil take. She is helping with bans so maybe she could take a loook. I dont know, what u think guys?

Reactions: wdesr
Upvote 0
I can almost guarantee you punker reads all this stuff. But I don't think they have a quick solution. I've been double streaming since last Summer after so many years of streaming I never had the need until last Summer with all the inflation thing going on. Luckily while double streaming today I was able to catch a good morning with streamate (shows and video purchases - unusual with inflation lately). I don't really think its technical issues what's affecting us because even the front page girls are struggling and they have full exposure. It's the economy pressure. I'm thinking after the first, towards the 7th we will see a little relief. People will have paid their bills and stuff. But again you just never know, there is a lot of financial pressure. What we can do? Support each other here, keep encouraging each other not to give up.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: BlackWizard
Upvote 0
I can almost guarantee you punker reads all this stuff. But I don't think they have a quick solution. I've been double streaming since last Summer after so many years of streaming I never had the need until last Summer with all the inflation thing going on. Luckily while double streaming today I was able to catch a good morning with streamate (shows and video purchases - unusual with inflation lately). I don't really think its technical issues what's affecting us because even the front page girls are struggling and they have full exposure. It's the economy pressure. I'm thinking after the first, towards the 7th we will see a little relief. People will have paid their bills and stuff. But again you just never know, there is a lot of financial pressure. What we can do? Support each other here, keep encouraging each other not to give up.
I know what you mean, but i see also technical issues: error while start streaming, trying to recconect chat, frozen timer showing up when we can advertise again that we are online, double showing up that user left our room and many many others in last week. The things you wrote + those i mentioned now makes things sucks :D

Upvote 0
Out of topic. This is about OBS and i didnt know that. All tme was using main profile in obs but i found this (maybe it will make people see me better). :

High is the latest and is compatible with newer devices. Main and Base are compatible for older devices, with Base being the worst. This does not affect your stream, but how your followers see your images. Normally leave it on Main or High, as High uses better compression and will give you a better image quality

Upvote 0
Out of topic. This is about OBS and i didnt know that. All tme was using main profile in obs but i found this (maybe it will make people see me better). :

High is the latest and is compatible with newer devices. Main and Base are compatible for older devices, with Base being the worst. This does not affect your stream, but how your followers see your images. Normally leave it on Main or High, as High uses better compression and will give you a better image quality
Could you please tell me where to change it? I didnt know it makes difference...

Upvote 0
The floor show was a great success. Brought back tippers I haven't seen in months and got my very first tip on OF.

I went to Walmart, bought a quilted mattress pad topper for a full size bed and put that on the floor with a couple of blankets and then stuffed a body pillow in one end to lean against. Everyone loved it.

Upvote 0
The floor show was a great success. Brought back tippers I haven't seen in months and got my very first tip on OF.

I went to Walmart, bought a quilted mattress pad topper for a full size bed and put that on the floor with a couple of blankets and then stuffed a body pillow in one end to lean against. Everyone loved it.
And before how you were broadcasting? Im on my bed now lying and have camera from the side. Im curious about any advice and things which worked .Thanks for sharing! Me had very weird situation today. I was online on cb and mfc and on mfc came crazy tipper, totally he tipped me 3065 tokens and i was doing 30 minutes all the time really hot show , and instatnly many viewers on mfc and on cb? Even less then before show:D maybe 3 poeple joined my room during 30 minutes show :D No fuk**n idea why .... In total im happy from today but its weird a lot!

Upvote 0
Btw tomorow im planning shower show ,is kinda adventure because i would need to bring to my bahroom all my PC parts becajse i dont have laptop. And i need start stream in bathroom because if i will set goal shower show ,then after reaching it i would need to stop stream for the time bringing stuff to bathroom so i cpuld loose my viewers;D So i need start in bahroom with all things already connected. Worse if it wont work, then i will stuck there for hours hahahahaha

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.