AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why is the traffic so low on chaturbate today?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at a number of rooms on CB - they have no anon users. Yes the bigger rooms have them, but if you look at the rooms with less than 300 viewers its weird that they have ZERO anon users.
Strange indeed. (this was on 18/1 @ 9pm ADST)

• Wat?!
Reactions: BlackWizard
Upvote 0
Looking at a number of rooms on CB - they have no anon users. Yes the bigger rooms have them, but if you look at the rooms with less than 300 viewers its weird that they have ZERO anon users.
Strange indeed. (this was on 18/1 @ 9pm ADST)
you are right! Some rooms dont have anonymous...but how its possible. I thought that maybe they changed something and people must register to watch ,but not. Im jut watching cams now as anonymous... So weird

Upvote 0
I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees it that way. Yesterday and today I have to refresh the page occasionally. Clients see me without an image. I remember half a year ago and I had the same problem. From January, when a client sends me a request for a pvt, the spy mode is also activated. I have to end the pvt and ask the client to turn on the pvt again. And this happens to me quite often since January Trying to reconnect. Trying to reconnect. Trying to reconnect.

Upvote 0
I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees it that way. Yesterday and today I have to refresh the page occasionally. Clients see me without an image. I remember half a year ago and I had the same problem. From January, when a client sends me a request for a pvt, the spy mode is also activated. I have to end the pvt and ask the client to turn on the pvt again. And this happens to me quite often since January Trying to reconnect. Trying to reconnect. Trying to reconnect.
It also happening to me: trying to reconnect when im in open chat. But also I noticed that my numbers of users sometimes drop down and then drop up instantly and then i see that was because sometimes i see anonymouys in my own room and sometimes not.

Upvote 0
This is also happening to me! @punker barbie is there anything we can do about this? It seems like a glitch/bug...

Upvote 0
heeeeeey im with the same problem here... im with just 1 anonymous user, and i see many friends with the same problem... i think is a bug... anyway they could fix it quickly or send a warning message to let us know that they are trying to solve the problem... this causes some problems mainly in the competition because there are many models that are not bugged...

today my clients were questioning in the chat why I had so few people in the room

Upvote 0
The bulk of the Anonymous-viewers count are just pop-up/pop-under ads being served on third-party adult sites which have joined CB's affiliate program, so there could be a reporting issue in CB's API that is affecting the in-room count.

In any case, Anonymous-viewers do not have any impact on CB cam-rank.

Upvote 0
The bulk of the Anonymous-viewers count are just pop-up/pop-under ads being served on third-party adult sites which have joined CB's affiliate program, so there could be a reporting issue in CB's API that is affecting the in-room count.

In any case, Anonymous-viewers do not have any impact on CB cam-rank.
Yesterday I had 100 people registered in the room and only 1 anonymous user... However, I observed more than one model with less than 100 people registered in the room, less tips per minute, but with 100 more anonymous users... they were more on top of me, just using anonymous users... not to mention the psychological impact that this influences on viewers... so apparently anonymous users help a lot to stay at the top of the page and mainly to give the impression that your room is "more agitated"

Upvote 0
you have this bug where in chat it appers "trying to reconnect" and u refresh and nothing is wrong??
idk how to solve this ?

Upvote 0
I am also getting a trying to reconnect error.

January is always slow. Christmas bills come rolling in and guys realize they have overspent and need to chill out. A lot of people who work on commissions in sales jobs didn't work the last two weeks of the year, mostly because their clients were closed or their contacts were also on vacation, that means no fun money for the moment.

It can be pretty bleak so hold off on any unnecessary spending and just keep churning to get your basics met. It picks up again around tax time.

Upvote 0
you have this bug where in chat it appers "trying to reconnect" and u refresh and nothing is wrong??
idk how to solve this ?
Unfortunately, you cannot solve it. It's a Chaturbate issue -- this usually occurs when they use "down times" (low traffic moments) to update a feature nobody asked for or wants to use in the name of "showing models they care."

Upvote 0
The site has been acting very glitchy these last few days.
Yesterday, several times in the same room, the 'offline' overlay text appeared over the live video stream, even though there had been no interruption to the show and it kept broadcasting in the background.
The only way to get rid of it was to refresh the browser window.

Reactions: babykalina
Upvote 0
The site has been acting very glitchy these last few days.
Yesterday, several times in the same room, the 'offline' overlay text appeared over the live video stream, even though there had been no interruption to the show and it kept broadcasting in the background.
The only way to get rid of it was to refresh the browser window.
happened kinda the same to me yesterday,
i had all "green" in my stream page saying i was online and bitrate good and people saying i was offline in my chat. so i refreshed obs for it.
went later check on cbhours and there was some minutes i was definitely offline and i had 0 idea of this unless users said so ;___;

Upvote 0
Nový měsíc tento víkend + retrográdní rtuť + toto je týden, kdy jsou doručovány účty z kreditních karet v prosinci = nějaká podivnost s provozem a tipy?
;)
Kontaktoval jsem podporu, jsou to asi 2 dny. Zatím jsem nedostal odpověď. Ale měla to být dovolená v Americe. Takže možná proto dochází k takovému zpoždění v odpovědi.

Upvote 0
I got a reply yesterday. And today, Chaturbate is working 100 percent.
We're sorry for the inconvenience and are happy to help troubleshoot. While investigating your account, we see that you have recently been able to broadcast and complete private shows. Are you still experiencing issues? Please attach a screenshot and we will continue to investigate. Please also encourage any viewers reporting issues to reach out to us at support@chaturbate.com.
Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team

Upvote 0
I got a reply yesterday. And today, Chaturbate is working 100 percent.
We're sorry for the inconvenience and are happy to help troubleshoot. While investigating your account, we see that you have recently been able to broadcast and complete private shows. Are you still experiencing issues? Please attach a screenshot and we will continue to investigate. Please also encourage any viewers reporting issues to reach out to us at support@chaturbate.com.
Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team
Yeh, but it clearly isn't. It was still glitching for me this morning. Luckily, my users are happy to keep trying until it works, but I feel sorry for models who don't have patient users...sigh...

Upvote 0
Everybody says they get more traffic on CB but my room count in lower there than any other site... It's not a recent thing though. I suppose traffic is there but they just come in an out of the room.
Same. My earnigs are good, because of my regulars, but for me even New years eve was drama, and normally it was for me the best day in year with tons of people.

Upvote 0
Everybody says they get more traffic on CB but my room count in lower there than any other site... It's not a recent thing though. I suppose traffic is there but they just come in an out of the room.
And what i wrote above- the most i see it when i do multistream on mfc and cb. On mfc i registered years ago and never streamed before november so im pretty low there with regulars and followers comparing to cb. And when today i was doing show because of mfc tipper, on this site people were coming ,staying and at least watching. On cb? THE SAME amount of people or even less..... and new visitors in and out

Upvote 0
Traffick is veeery low in my room too. I used to have between 500 - 700 people in room after 3 hours stream but in last 2 weeks or so I just can't get more than 200 - 300 people no matter what I do... also tips are down. I have my daily target about 5K tk in day but last stream I didn't made more than 1500 tk in any day, I m really worried 😿😭

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
Traffick is veeery low in my room too. I used to have between 500 - 700 people in room after 3 hours stream but in last 2 weeks or so I just can't get more than 200 - 300 people no matter what I do... also tips are down. I have my daily target about 5K tk in day but last stream I didn't made more than 1500 tk in any day, I m really worried 😿😭
I think many girls experiencing this last days . Im checking sometimes girls from firts pages how they do and those who has multiple goals is visible that they did like 6- 7 k during 6 h instead of 20-30 k. Not all of course because sometimes is just a luck, but many many.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.