AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate so quiet

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 11, 2023
Hi there
We are finding Chaturbate so quiet recently.
Not many tippers at all and we can sit for hours with nothing going on. Is it just us or is anyone else experiencing it aswell. Sometimes we feel like just giving up this streaming but can’t afford too.
Are we alone in this?

Aweee we all have our days that's for sure! Sometimes things can go really well personally, and sometimes not so much! I find getting the ball rolling is the toughest part, once you get the viewers in your room things start to flow a bit better. Maybe something you know you viewers like "seeing you guys naked, or in a certain position" maybe do some sneak peaks of that to attract users to your thumbnail, then lay a bit lower and try to make some tips.

Reactions: boeslaboes
Upvote 0
Hi, i just responded in similar topic about this, so i will let myself copy my response from other topic:
You are not alone! From some time is just disaster. I sent few mails to suport if they didnt shadow ban me, bcause there was days when i had 1 anonyomous over 1 hour! Also many weird things happening. Monday evening: i started stream, color people started coming after first 5 mins,then 1 men started tipping, then he left and right after all guys left and stayed 2 anonymos. Im observing this from some time with some good days (very few), when is better but generally it is like you say,. My friend she had the same. She had 2-3-4 hundresd of people in her room and last times were days when she had 50 and she earned so few comparing to last years. Im in Poland and i noticed that when i start around 10 am , til 13 is a bit better, once i even hit 7 page (frist time from loooooooooooooooong time) and finally some new followers appeared but after 1pm is just like somebody turn off traffic button. Then i try around 20 and I sit in empty room. I dont know if its connected with amount of broadcasters online, no idea.

Upvote 0
I just started on Chaturbate and it's been a very quiet morning as well. There doesnt seem to be much happening during the week.

Upvote 0