AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate so quiet

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 11, 2023
Hi there
We are finding Chaturbate so quiet recently.
Not many tippers at all and we can sit for hours with nothing going on. Is it just us or is anyone else experiencing it aswell. Sometimes we feel like just giving up this streaming but can’t afford too.
Are we alone in this?

Reactions: anabeauty37
Aweee we all have our days that's for sure! Sometimes things can go really well personally, and sometimes not so much! I find getting the ball rolling is the toughest part, once you get the viewers in your room things start to flow a bit better. Maybe something you know you viewers like "seeing you guys naked, or in a certain position" maybe do some sneak peaks of that to attract users to your thumbnail, then lay a bit lower and try to make some tips.

Upvote 0
Hi, i just responded in similar topic about this, so i will let myself copy my response from other topic:
You are not alone! From some time is just disaster. I sent few mails to suport if they didnt shadow ban me, bcause there was days when i had 1 anonyomous over 1 hour! Also many weird things happening. Monday evening: i started stream, color people started coming after first 5 mins,then 1 men started tipping, then he left and right after all guys left and stayed 2 anonymos. Im observing this from some time with some good days (very few), when is better but generally it is like you say,. My friend she had the same. She had 2-3-4 hundresd of people in her room and last times were days when she had 50 and she earned so few comparing to last years. Im in Poland and i noticed that when i start around 10 am , til 13 is a bit better, once i even hit 7 page (frist time from loooooooooooooooong time) and finally some new followers appeared but after 1pm is just like somebody turn off traffic button. Then i try around 20 and I sit in empty room. I dont know if its connected with amount of broadcasters online, no idea.

• Hugs
Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
I just started on Chaturbate and it's been a very quiet morning as well. There doesnt seem to be much happening during the week.

Upvote 0
Hi, i just responded in similar topic about this, so i will let myself copy my response from other topic:
You are not alone! From some time is just disaster. I sent few mails to suport if they didnt shadow ban me, bcause there was days when i had 1 anonyomous over 1 hour! Also many weird things happening. Monday evening: i started stream, color people started coming after first 5 mins,then 1 men started tipping, then he left and right after all guys left and stayed 2 anonymos. Im observing this from some time with some good days (very few), when is better but generally it is like you say,. My friend she had the same. She had 2-3-4 hundresd of people in her room and last times were days when she had 50 and she earned so few comparing to last years. Im in Poland and i noticed that when i start around 10 am , til 13 is a bit better, once i even hit 7 page (frist time from loooooooooooooooong time) and finally some new followers appeared but after 1pm is just like somebody turn off traffic button. Then i try around 20 and I sit in empty room. I dont know if its connected with amount of broadcasters online, no idea.
I made a ranty post about this a month ago, but same. Literally overnight went from averaging thousands of viewers being on the fyp, hitting every goal in 2-3 hours and gaining a significant amount of followers a night to... nothing. Struggling for 5-7 hours to make anything, tooons of free loaders, no privates, hours between tip goals. We switched our internet and had a few good nights after that, but back to nothing again. Something is seriously up and it's nice to know it isn't just us.

Upvote 0
I made a ranty post about this a month ago, but same. Literally overnight went from averaging thousands of viewers being on the fyp, hitting every goal in 2-3 hours and gaining a significant amount of followers a night to... nothing. Struggling for 5-7 hours to make anything, tooons of free loaders, no privates, hours between tip goals. We switched our internet and had a few good nights after that, but back to nothing again. Something is seriously up and it's nice to know it isn't just us.
I noticed that too. I even change router but nothing. but yesterday randomly i overslept on nap and i started veeeery late, around 2 am eu time and was working til 5 am. WOW , so many active people, talking ,tipping, i was having fun so much. That gave me power becase last times i ws almost sure they shadowban me or smthg even if i heard they dont do that. so for me changin hours was a bingo, but unfortunately its hitting too much my biological rhtythm so i cant do like this everyday, but on weekends definitely i wil try. I saw on another forum that 1 girl was saying that she started late night shifts and in 2-3 h she did what she used to in 7 h. So i tried and i succed. but it was yesterday at night ,lets see what w\ill be next

Upvote 0
Yes, this is a lengthy response but I hope you find it helpful and even reassuring!

I've noticed April was a bit of a slowdown for me. Not completely dead for me fortunately, but definitely slower and a slight decline in my earning potential.
**Most important thing to note is you are not alone in this and don't sell yourself short because it then sets a precedent that you will do more for less

Reasons I have noticed for the slowdown:
#1 - Texas has issued restrictions on multiple streaming and adult video streaming sites due to the Texas House Bill No. 1181.
Although I do still receive viewers and tippers from the Texas area, many have been restricted especially if they do not have VPN services to bypass this potential Bill. I have had a handful of my regular Texas clients contact me to inform me of this via X, Instagram, OnlyFans, etc. That being said, it's important to build up your social media platforms, make those connections when you can while you're streaming and promote yourself! It can potentially benefit you that outside of the site you have means of contact with them to potentially offer private shows off-site however, do not promote or discuss this on any streaming site as it's against site rules of course.​

#2 - Tax Season! I find this to be a big one across all streaming platforms. This time of year it can definitely slow down for this reason, hopefully you will notice a slow and steady increase over the month of May, onwards

#3 - There have been many site glitches and updates happening on Chaturbate recently causing the site to crash -users facing problems with streaming and cam rooms to be unstable, streams not loading, and even some users mentioning they are receiving errors with tipping and even purchasing tokens.

Solutions that can help and things to keep in mind:
#1 - Engaging with your audience, even if it is slow! Not always easy but the way I see it is if you're going to be streaming regardless, don't look bored, try different outfits and ideas to freshen up your typical livestream and make your cam preview standout to attract viewers. Be open to chatting and having conversations your comfortable with your audience so it's more entertaining - after all, you're there to entertain and provide your viewers some sort of experience. Don't be on your phone - no one wants to see that. It doesn't always have to be a highly sexual experience necessarily, some viewers/tippers appreciate making more meaningful and memorable connections with you - Get creative and have fun with it!

#2 - Tied with my final point in #1 - you can change your settings to allow only viewers with tokens to type in the chat. This also helps separate and make you aware of who has tokens and who doesn't, especially if you're investing time in conversations with them. Some will warm up to you and become more generous, but ultimately it's up to you as the performer to sell yourself in a genuine way and make those connections. This is essentially a sales job after all.

#3 - Switch up your streaming schedule to catch a different audience and viewers that would not typically see you, or even be aware of your room. This doesn't always work for everyone especially if you're tied down to a schedule and certain time availability, but if you're able to break free of your standard streaming times you'll be surprised to see the amount of new clients who will discover you, and some who may even make the time to work around your schedule after.

#4 - Don't put your eggs all in one basket. If Chaturbate is slow for you, give it 1 hour or set yourself a time limit to see if there's any change in traffic/tipping in your room. If it's consistent and nothing changes and you're registered on another streaming platform, try that platform. I know many models stream on multiple platforms at the same time however for me personally being a very engaging performer with my viewers, I find it hard to balance all the sites i'm registered on at the same time. This option works in my favor because for example, I stream on Streamate on occassion, however my highest earnings are through Chaturbate so that is my main focus and where i stream majority of the time. When Chaturbate is very slow, i'll switch to Streamate where i'm not on as regularly and spend more time that I usually would on there allowing me to gain clients and reconnect with returning ones who have missed me on there being that i'm not on as often. Switch things up!

#5 - If you're a solo performer and have the ability and most importantly interest and comfortto do this - collaborate with another model and have them featured on your cam show.

It can definitely be stressful at times especially if you don't have as many savings put aside (this is definitely a competitive industry as it is). If you're successful and fortunate enough to be doing well that you can take time off, this is a good opportunity to take advantage of and refresh yourself - everyone needs a little time off to recharge. It's OK to take these slower periods to focus on yourself. Your health and mental health is most important so don't let the slow periods break you down.

If you're a professional cam performer and this is your main income source, this can also be another opportunity to focus on your brand - refresh and enhance your bio, create content for your social media and interact and acknowledge your followers if they engage with you. If you're also an OnlyFans creator and post regularly like myself, it's also a great opportunity to create content for future posts, and even custom content requests for your followers.

If you made it this far reading - thank you, and I hope this helps in some way. We are all in this together, so the support from other models, and forums like here are super important!
Wishing you all the best, hang in there! ❤️

Upvote 0
💯 spot on! These are the things I do as well. I was on CB in the afternoons and have noticed a slow down, I switched up my hours and do night shows from 9pm-12am and having more successful shows. So now I’m doing rotational thing so that I’m changing it up every week, one week I’ll do mornings from 8am-10am that have been good shows and switch it up the next week to nights. I find this way to be nice because there is a break from one week to another so your viewers miss you a bit and not get tired of you. Also switching up sites when one is quiet. Just hanging in there knowing that summer tends to be quiet and trying everything possible to keep engagement

Upvote 0
Hey all! I just came back from my first trip to the united states .. Was a nice experience cant beleave how friendly people are , i came back full of good vibes after seeing every day people smiling asking me how are you :)) About online sunday ill start again and im a bit affraid, was really slow this year , my inccomes droped like half for same h online. even if i still have a full room around 500 people in i still dont make almost nothing in first h and then if im lucky beside my biggest tipper to get a pvt or something.. for sure no more big tips for a long time ... :facepalm:

Upvote 0
It’s not just CB. It was an absolutely terrible April on SM too. For me at least.

Upvote 0
It’s not just CB. It was an absolutely terrible April on SM too. For me at least.
For me also , but in may i instantly saw diffference on SM. Already earned amount which i was earning in april for whole week, and still we have thursday,friday and saturday. On cb also somethng moving. I hope it will stay like this

Upvote 0
I noticed that too. I even change router but nothing. but yesterday randomly i overslept on nap and i started veeeery late, around 2 am eu time and was working til 5 am. WOW , so many active people, talking ,tipping, i was having fun so much. That gave me power becase last times i ws almost sure they shadowban me or smthg even if i heard they dont do that. so for me changin hours was a bingo, but unfortunately its hitting too much my biological rhtythm so i cant do like this everyday, but on weekends definitely i wil try. I saw on another forum that 1 girl was saying that she started late night shifts and in 2-3 h she did what she used to in 7 h. So i tried and i succed. but it was yesterday at night ,lets see what w\ill be next
for you and that other girl who did late shifts, do you know how late and what time zone?

Upvote 0
Yes, this is a lengthy response but I hope you find it helpful and even reassuring!

I've noticed April was a bit of a slowdown for me. Not completely dead for me fortunately, but definitely slower and a slight decline in my earning potential.
**Most important thing to note is you are not alone in this and don't sell yourself short because it then sets a precedent that you will do more for less

Reasons I have noticed for the slowdown:
#1 - Texas has issued restrictions on multiple streaming and adult video streaming sites due to the Texas House Bill No. 1181.
Although I do still receive viewers and tippers from the Texas area, many have been restricted especially if they do not have VPN services to bypass this potential Bill. I have had a handful of my regular Texas clients contact me to inform me of this via X, Instagram, OnlyFans, etc. That being said, it's important to build up your social media platforms, make those connections when you can while you're streaming and promote yourself! It can potentially benefit you that outside of the site you have means of contact with them to potentially offer private shows off-site however, do not promote or discuss this on any streaming site as it's against site rules of course.​

#2 - Tax Season! I find this to be a big one across all streaming platforms. This time of year it can definitely slow down for this reason, hopefully you will notice a slow and steady increase over the month of May, onwards

#3 - There have been many site glitches and updates happening on Chaturbate recently causing the site to crash -users facing problems with streaming and cam rooms to be unstable, streams not loading, and even some users mentioning they are receiving errors with tipping and even purchasing tokens.

Solutions that can help and things to keep in mind:
#1 - Engaging with your audience, even if it is slow! Not always easy but the way I see it is if you're going to be streaming regardless, don't look bored, try different outfits and ideas to freshen up your typical livestream and make your cam preview standout to attract viewers. Be open to chatting and having conversations your comfortable with your audience so it's more entertaining - after all, you're there to entertain and provide your viewers some sort of experience. Don't be on your phone - no one wants to see that. It doesn't always have to be a highly sexual experience necessarily, some viewers/tippers appreciate making more meaningful and memorable connections with you - Get creative and have fun with it!

#2 - Tied with my final point in #1 - you can change your settings to allow only viewers with tokens to type in the chat. This also helps separate and make you aware of who has tokens and who doesn't, especially if you're investing time in conversations with them. Some will warm up to you and become more generous, but ultimately it's up to you as the performer to sell yourself in a genuine way and make those connections. This is essentially a sales job after all.

#3 - Switch up your streaming schedule to catch a different audience and viewers that would not typically see you, or even be aware of your room. This doesn't always work for everyone especially if you're tied down to a schedule and certain time availability, but if you're able to break free of your standard streaming times you'll be surprised to see the amount of new clients who will discover you, and some who may even make the time to work around your schedule after.

#4 - Don't put your eggs all in one basket. If Chaturbate is slow for you, give it 1 hour or set yourself a time limit to see if there's any change in traffic/tipping in your room. If it's consistent and nothing changes and you're registered on another streaming platform, try that platform. I know many models stream on multiple platforms at the same time however for me personally being a very engaging performer with my viewers, I find it hard to balance all the sites i'm registered on at the same time. This option works in my favor because for example, I stream on Streamate on occassion, however my highest earnings are through Chaturbate so that is my main focus and where i stream majority of the time. When Chaturbate is very slow, i'll switch to Streamate where i'm not on as regularly and spend more time that I usually would on there allowing me to gain clients and reconnect with returning ones who have missed me on there being that i'm not on as often. Switch things up!

#5 - If you're a solo performer and have the ability and most importantly interest and comfortto do this - collaborate with another model and have them featured on your cam show.

It can definitely be stressful at times especially if you don't have as many savings put aside (this is definitely a competitive industry as it is). If you're successful and fortunate enough to be doing well that you can take time off, this is a good opportunity to take advantage of and refresh yourself - everyone needs a little time off to recharge. It's OK to take these slower periods to focus on yourself. Your health and mental health is most important so don't let the slow periods break you down.

If you're a professional cam performer and this is your main income source, this can also be another opportunity to focus on your brand - refresh and enhance your bio, create content for your social media and interact and acknowledge your followers if they engage with you. If you're also an OnlyFans creator and post regularly like myself, it's also a great opportunity to create content for future posts, and even custom content requests for your followers.

If you made it this far reading - thank you, and I hope this helps in some way. We are all in this together, so the support from other models, and forums like here are super important!
Wishing you all the best, hang in there! ❤️
Good post! A lot of good comments - IMO. I am in Texas. If you already had an account on CB, then there is no further checks due to #1181. You can get staight in. If for some reason, you do not want to use your account a VPN is very easy to use. Download, make sure it is set outside US, and click a button.
It is a slight hassle, but then there are entire countries having to do this.

Agree completly on tax season. I am a viewer and had to slow down and budget because expenses at this time of year can go up. But then there are those getting money back - so it may balance out.

Upvote 0