AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why no Transgender Cams on MFC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 24, 2020
I am not sure if this is the right place to as this. But why is there not a place on MFC where you can watch Transgender cams like Chaturbate has? I lately for sometime have really been into watching Transgender cams on Chaturbate. I think it would be great if MFC offered a section for Transgender cams as well.

I am not sure if this is the right place to as this. But why is there not a place on MFC where you can watch Transgender cams like Chaturbate has? I lately for sometime have really been into watching Transgender cams on Chaturbate. I think it would be great if MFC offered a section for Transgender cams as well.
MFC has always just been naturally female cammers only. They started back in like 2004 and were one of the first/original free chat/token based sites around, and when they started just decided to only be a "cam girl" site. No m/f couples. No males. No transgender.

It gets a lot of criticism, but also it sets them apart from other newer sites, so people that are ONLY interested in naturally female cam models have a place to go without having to sort/change what they see on the home page.

I don't imagine it'll ever change, so you'll have to continue to use the other sites for those desires.

Upvote 0
MFC has always just been naturally female cammers only. They started back in like 2004 and were one of the first/original free chat/token based sites around, and when they started just decided to only be a "cam girl" site. No m/f couples. No males. No transgender.

It gets a lot of criticism, but also it sets them apart from other newer sites, so people that are ONLY interested in naturally female cam models have a place to go without having to sort/change what they see on the home page.

I don't imagine it'll ever change, so you'll have to continue to use the other sites for those desires.

Thank you very much for your answer. Ya . I have been having trouble deciding wethere I am Trans, Gay, or straight, or bisexual, I like big boobs and girls with big boobs. But I also like people with Big boobs and penises. I will figure it out. I have to say though seeing a Trans person is a real turn on for me.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.