AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why no Under Age Option in Reporting?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 28, 2024
Today. I get this. I report and block but all options have Nothing about Being Underage. And also no “ other Option”

How do my reports get viewed if I can’t say why?

Attachments

• IMG_2137.png
    IMG_2137.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 24
I just pick "member is abusive" for these and copy paste what they said to me into the text field.

I don't think those members are actually underage, they just roleplay as underage a lot of the time which is abusive anyway and obviously against the rules.

I pick the "member is abusive" option for all members, that ask me to break the rules in some way.

Upvote 0
Same as above. I think it still goes to the same workers it needs to when you choose that option, even though the way it’s set up and worded kind of makes it sound like it wouldn’t .

Reactions: BlueEyezIrish
Upvote 0
Hello! I am sorry to hear that you experienced that kind of behavior from that member.
However, I did some research and I could find in the list of reasons for blocking a member that member is under 18.
I strongly suggest reporting all kind of behavior or requests that are against our site rules and policies.
Thank you!

Upvote 0
Hello! I am sorry to hear that you experienced that kind of behavior from that member.
However, I did some research and I could find in the list of reasons for blocking a member that member is under 18.
I strongly suggest reporting all kind of behavior or requests that are against our site rules and policies.
Thank you!
Huh where? This is not in our drop down menue. I just looked. I always report with member was abusive

Upvote 0
Nope!!!!!!!!! Not there in my account no clue where that is but I can guarantee it sure is not in my options!!!!!!!!
I have it in my options exactly like Irina has shown. Not sure why it would be available to some models and not others. Try contacting support and ask why it's not available to you if you're concerned.

Upvote 0
Glitches. I had it on my old account. Not sure if it’s in my new account. Same old same old though; glitches. Different accounts have different ones.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0